Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:
The Lock Inn Bradford on Avon does a gert big Boaters fry-up, but not on the scale of the one in the clip.

It used to be a haunt of mine following a skinful, and is usually pretty busy by 7am in the summer with all the river gypsies and the stag party's who have hired a barge for a week.

Lovely part of the world, Bradford-on-Avon. That your neck of the woods, Jock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
The Lock Inn Bradford on Avon does a gert big Boaters fry-up, but not on the scale of the one in the clip.

It used to be a haunt of mine following a skinful, and is usually pretty busy by 7am in the summer with all the river gypsies and the stag party's who have hired a barge for a week.

It was until last year, but had to move because of the imminent baby. Now about 3 miles away in Trowbridge What a Face little bit of a difference, but most of BOA is very affluent and house prices are amongst the highest in the country. Tis a lovely place though, and surprisingly central . Bath is 20 minutes away, Bristol 30. London in under 2 hours, Birmingham in 90 minutes. Southampton an hour, Weymouth about the same.

Trowbridge itself is a dump on the whole, and I fitted in nicely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

It was until last year, but had to move because of the imminent baby. Now about 3 miles away in Trowbridge What a Face little bit of a difference, but most of BOA is very affluent and house prices are amongst the highest in the country. Tis a lovely place though, and surprisingly central . Bath is 20 minutes away, Bristol 30. London in under 2 hours, Birmingham in 90 minutes. Southampton an hour, Weymouth about the same.

I reckon you should change your screen name to 'TrowbridgeJock'.

Sounds proper 'ard, that does...

Thinking about it, do we have any Argyle fans called William in Bridgewater? BridgewaterBill. I wouldn't mess with him.

Or TonyCholwell...

Last edited by Czarcasm on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Trowbridgeness is nothing to be advertising believe me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:47 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Thinking about it, do we have any Argyle fans called William in Bridgewater? BridgewaterBill. I wouldn't mess with him.

Or TonyCholwell...

Oi, bloody cheek!

Anyway, Bradford on Avon is fab even though it contains someone threatening to rearrange my feattures it also includes my favourite tea shop just overthe bridge.

Trowbridge? Hmmm huge great Tesco and new shopping centre and County Council HQ, oh and Jock now it seems and Jock junior and Mrs Jock, so, infamous:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 am

tonycholwell wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Or TonyCholwell...

Oi, bloody cheek!

Anyway, Bradford on Avon is fab even though it contains someone threatening to rearrange my feattures it also includes my favourite tea shop just overthe bridge.

Trowbridge? Hmmm huge great Tesco and new shopping centre and County Council HQ, oh and Jock now it seems and Jock junior and Mrs Jock, so, infamous:)

Someone in Bradford doesn't like you? And it's such a quaint little town. The Canal Tea Rooms, funny little place manned by volunteers that gets extremely busy when the sun comes out. Pleasant place to sit outside and watch the barges go through the lock.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 am

There's plenty of folks in Kingsbridge who, upon hearing the name 'Cholwell', mutter pagan curses and project spittle forth unto the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:17 pm

windy ridge used to do some nice breakfasts but it closed down although it could of reopened by now the olympic which came with a bit of steak was my favourite, also got to say when it comes to doing a fry up the missus is much better at it than i am although i beat her when it comes to roasts or curries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't beat a big fried breakfast   You can't beat a big fried breakfast - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You can't beat a big fried breakfast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2