Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.

Go down 
+9
seadog
pepsipete
Dougie
shonbo
mouldyoldgoat
Tringreen
Charlie Wood
Sir Francis Drake
Czarcasm
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:51 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hey Pete, you on the late shift tonight?

Between sleeps Sleep
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 am

Same as me then. I normally fall asleep putting the kids to bed, wake up about 10pm then go to bed again about 12.30 - 1am.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Czarcasm you missed the point completely. You had a little dig at me for commenting on something I have not made a contribution to. I responded by pointing out there are those who comment plenty on Argyle but chose not to make any contribution. I have as much right to comment on this subject and not donate as others have to comment on the things they do not sponsor. I don't see you making the same comment to them when they post or is donating the new criteria before you say anything? If it is then Yea Man's sign wording needs a bit of work on it.

No SG, I didn't miss the point. But it's lost on you anyway.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Same as me then. I normally fall asleep putting the kids to bed, wake up about 10pm then go to bed again about 12.30 - 1am.

Because of bladder and various aches and pains can't seem to sleep for more than 3 hours at a time, but have about 3 sleeps in the 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 am

The only aches and pains I have are the wife and kids!
Oh and bad knees.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 am

pepsipete wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Because of bladder and various aches and pains can't seem to sleep for more than 3 hours at a time, but have about 3 sleeps in the 24 hours.

Lucky you! I get 3 sleeps a week, and then it's only 4 hours at a time Sleep
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 am

Greenjock wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Been there done that!

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:16 am

Greenjock wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You've got to cut back on all the partying GJ drunken drunken drunken rendeer lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:22 am

shonbo wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You've got to cut back on all the partying GJ drunken drunken drunken rendeer lol!

It's all the swanky do's at Lee Jameson's Shonbo. It's like the Hellfire club there mate. David Cameron and his wife were there recently and after partying hard all night long they were a bit worse for wear the next day and not able to concentrate fully.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:10 am

Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

It's all the swanky do's at Lee Jameson's Shonbo. It's like the Hellfire club there mate. David Cameron and his wife were there recently and after partying hard all night long they were a bit worse for wear the next day and not able to concentrate fully.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Come on Jock, that was a secret and you promised to keep it! Upset, how do I get my toys back when I start chucking them out the pram.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Well a nice gesture from Mr Newell on the pasoti thread about player sponsoring, can't copy the thread right now but it's earlier in this thread, and mirrors my sentiments exactly. Pasoti and ATD have done really well to raise so much cash so quickly, and the club does need to seek sponsors from the local community now to spread the word.

Hopefully CA will confirm later who we have sponsored for the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Well a nice gesture from Mr Newell on the pasoti thread about player sponsoring, can't copy the thread right now but it's earlier in this thread, and mirrors my sentiments exactly. Pasoti and ATD have done really well to raise so much cash so quickly, and the club does need to seek sponsors from the local community now to spread the word.

Hopefully CA will confirm later who we have sponsored for the season.

Quite agree Jock, well done to all fans on the internet, great effort.

Also comforting to hear we still have a commercial department.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm

An excellent post from the Nooler

IJN: "However, I think this website, Nick and ATD (good effort by them, by the way) have done enough on the Player Sponsor front now (assuming we've hit six) as the club have got to, through their Commercial Department, get out there and chase 'businesses' and other sponsors over and above what the internet fans have achieved".

Great post
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Bogsider wrote:

IJN: "However, I think this website, Nick and ATD (good effort by them, by the way) have done enough on the Player Sponsor front now (assuming we've hit six) as the club have got to, through their Commercial Department, get out there and chase 'businesses' and other sponsors over and above what the internet fans have achieved".

Great post

A few people with Nikk's money on the board would be better imo................ or even in addition to the eternal bucket rattling for that nice James Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Bogsider wrote:

Great post

A few people with Nikk's money on the board would be better imo................ or even in addition to the eternal bucket rattling for that nice James Brent.

Do we even know who Nikk is? Whether its a he, a she or even a 'them'?
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:36 am

I thought it was now known that he is David Norris. Or did I dreram that some weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 am

Nikkk isn't David Norris.

All I know is that he's called Nick and has his own business (and is obviously quite wealthy after pumping nearly £100k into the auctions etc). Not much to go on I know, but I guess he doesn't want to be known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Iggy wrote:
Newell has probably mortgaged his house to try and stop ATD sponsoring a player, well you will have to get a bigger mortgage mate, it's not only Tring, Rick and Gob that you have to compete with now but about 500 people that used to frequent p'bay until you frightened them over here with your internet weirdness, bullying and Deepthroating. jocolor

In light of the above development it looks like the post I made was in error, for which I am happy to apologise for.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Well said that man.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:45 am

In the early days of Brent Sahib's tenure, Webby was telling everyone how, WE had got our club back and Nool was telling everyone there would be no walleted directors.

What he didn't say was that there would be walleted auction bidders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.   Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikkk's Sponsorship of half the Argyle Squad.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3