Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
Charlie Wood
Chemical Ali
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Luke McCormick - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ok well at the time it was said that McCormick wanted to drive back home to confront his girlfriend? who it was claimed on social media sites was having an affair I believe, but he was talked out of it and agreed to wait until the morning but he woke up very early and decided to drive.

This means that he was planning to drive drunk hours before he did it but you still maintain that he deserves another chance.

How about this scenario then, Postey/PL2 3DQ/Ian De Lar has been involved in making threats of violence to me and also in naming the female members of my family to make the threats more sinister. A gang were coming to my house with baseball bats to teach me a lesson Greenman said, as well as saying a private investigator had been hired to find me, which turned out to be true.

Now the snivelling little shit has admitted being part of the Greenman account but says there were others he won't name, but everyone knows who they were.

So if I decided to go to the first home game of the season, seek out Postey and teach him a feckin lesson with a baseball bat and name the female members of his family as I do it which is witnessed by hundreds of fans who see me repeatedly battering the cnuts head in until he's dead, do you think it would be ok for me to still be a mod on ATD after serving a piddling 3 year sentance for his death?

Would I deserve a second chance? To be back at the same place getting more shit off Posteys mates, having private investigators hired again and me snapping and reacting with threats or insults again?

I would've thought expecting me to be nowhere near this place again would be a good starting point, plus not being able to own a baseball bat or have any contact with Postey's mates especially via internet forums.

How about you RWW?

In your position I would give all the information to the police and let them do your job. You seem to be very passionate about it and I would let them take an impassioned view of it all.

Also, you can't compare this pre-meditated theoretical situation with a tragic misjudgement on Luke's part.

And my answer to your question is "yes". If you serve the punishment you have been given then you should be able to function back in society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 pm

I honestly don't believe you would be ok with it, nor would Postey's family be too happy to see me back on here swearing, not giving a feck about who I offend.

The family of the two children who died must think it's taking the piss for McCormick to be back doing what he was before, with the same club. It's like nothing ever happened.

Anyway we disagree but thats the beauty of having opinions.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Greenjock wrote:

So if I decided to go to the first home game of the season, seek out Postey and teach him a feckin lesson with a baseball bat and name the female members of his family as I do it which is witnessed by hundreds of fans who see me repeatedly battering the cnuts head in until he's dead, do you think it would be ok for me to still be a mod on ATD after serving a piddling 3 year sentance for his death?

I believe sponsorship would be available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I believe sponsorship would be available.

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:25 pm

What if I did an enormous shit in Prince Phillip's hat without telling him and he put it on? Would people really be happy to allow me near another hat after that?

Also Jock - calm down - you know that post is going to be read and misconstrued and used in the future. Freaks, weirdos and potential bloodthirsty killers on ATD.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"Roll up roll up!! Come witness a contest between Greenjock angrily wielding a baseball bat chasing Posty around whilst Posty wields a plastic joystick and tries to fly imaginary planes in to Jocks head"( all sponsored by FES of course)

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Will Posty be able to call in air support?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:44 pm

In his piss stained y-fronts.

Oh I've no doubt it will be misconstrued hairy, in fact I'd be disappointed if the gang didn't use it against me some time soon.

I mean as if I would go to Plymouth with a feckin baseball bat ffs. I'd take a feckin pick axe handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:
In his piss stained y-fronts.

Oh I've no doubt it will be misconstrued hairy, in fact I'd be disappointed if the gang didn't use it against me some time soon.

I mean as if I would go to Plymouth with a feckin baseball bat ffs. I'd take a feckin pick axe handle.

I'm waiting for the abuse report or legal threat to come in, surely it's only a matter of time.

lol! 

Jock do you need the train fare down there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 pm

No it's ok my travel is sponsored by FES/FIL which is ideal because I plan to return what Postey and co threatened with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Just post him the pickaxe handle and send it as James Brent with a note inside asking if he would cave his own head in, those silly cnuts would do anything to prove their loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick   Luke McCormick - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke McCormick
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11