Gareth Nicholson
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
shonbo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Acceptable behavour  Empty
PostSubject: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Is it acceptable that the trust hacked a supporters website to find out the details of a poster/s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:55 pm

You'll have to explain that in more detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
Is it acceptable that the trust hacked a supporters website to find out the details of a poster/s

If you can prove it, have evidence etc then no it's not and should be reported to the Police.

Few more details would be good.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:

Absolutely not. However "the trust" is not computer literate. If you are referring to people, are they in the trust, do they represent the trust and in what capacity. After all, a certain person who is a member of the trust has used various unethical and immoral and some one would say illegal tactics and strategies to help sabotage "the trust". I doubt anyone would say he was "the trust". So rather than just an example of poorly crafted - and a misuse of - english, I look forward to you posting more meat on the bones rather than just throwing something out there. Or are you in the "I know something that you don't know" camp?

Thanks in anticipation and welcome to a truly democratic site, where you will not "be locked/that's been done to death" providing you obey the laws of the land. (I speak as an observer of this and other sites that are available).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:

Is it acceptable that people with an agenda can throw snippets like this around on here and on Pasoti, and then disappear into the ether? Don't know Windsor Boy by any chance do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:

Funny smell in the air, what could it be? Answers on a postcard please.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:22 pm

You boys need a new game, every body knows this one now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Ask john Demelweek if he knows his way around the inner depths of computers
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:06 pm

albino
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
Ask john Demelweek if he knows his way around the inner depths of computers

Wow you and greenman on the same evening. Somebody really wants to stir the shit before tomorrow night.

Who was saying the Trust aren't under attack? You boys really are pathetic. Expected better from you noolypoo ,#gettingdesperatenow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
albino

It's not Bunney. He couldn't spell john never mind demelweek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Braidie cole is my real Name people.

Last edited by Braidie Cole on Tue May 01, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Well now isn't that a coincidence?

As I'm sure John would be the first to admit, he's more in the shallow end with armbands on when it comes to computers. He does at least though know how to spell Demellweek (oh, and 'behaviour' too, not that anyone's counting).
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
Braidie cole is my real people.

You can't argue with what you can't understand. And I am a Spaniard.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Tue May 01, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:42 pm

I used to play football for ottery and dane Bunney was my manager. What's your point. I'm not hiding anything. Surely your not gonna tar everyone with the same brush just because they know Bunney

Last edited by Braidie Cole on Tue May 01, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
I used to play football for ottery and dane Bunney was my manager. What's your point. I'm not hiding anything.

Very true. The last bit anyway.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
I used to play football for ottery and dane Bunney was my manager. What's your point. I'm not hiding anything. Surely your not gonna tar everyone with the same brush just because they know Bunney

I think people can work you out from your posts clown
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Braidie Cole wrote:
I used to play football for ottery and dane Bunney was my manager. What's your point. I'm not hiding anything.

Very true. The last bit anyway.

SFD - I read Sic Parvis magna on a plaque in town yesterday. What does it mean?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:52 pm

"Greatness from small beginnings".
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"Greatness from small beginnings".

Cheers, I knew when i saw it yesterday that i had seen it elsewhere, now i know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:

Ha fuckin ha. Busted Bunney what a sad tosser you are, and if you're really a friend of his you're an even bigger tosser. Manchild Bunney and his 16 yr old mates, all watching towie and wishing you could be on it lmfao. Still hurting over city spanking you last night? What was it you tweeted kompany about being shit? Looked like he had Rooney in his pocket to me.

And when's lancey boy joining in? Another spanner who looks like cobis younger brother. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Greenjock. I am there mate. I'm just wondering why so much abuse is being thrown there way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
Greenjock. I am there mate. I'm just wondering why so much abuse is being thrown there way

Maybe because your mate Bunney has either used your name to set up an account on here, or is feeding you information to get you to post on here causing trouble. Isn't that right Greenman? Anyway you have a PM if you want to see the proof of what you have been asking about.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:09 am

Greenjock wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
albino

It's not Bunney. He couldn't spell john never mind demelweek.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:31 am

Why is albino best mates with school kids? I'm guessing he needs adulation from people half his age Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable behavour    Acceptable behavour  Empty

Back to top Go down

Acceptable behavour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next