Go down 
+3
Earwegoagain
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
7 posters
AuthorMessage

rip off or acceptable greed? Empty
PostSubject: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:04 pm

yesterday after i left the ground i went into the village shop of the club you know the one rightout side the 1970's looking shitbox thats being built and i saw those cadbury chocolate bars 110g the club is selling with argyle signs on it that are on a cardboard sleeve. i had a look at it and saw it cost £4 so naturally i said feck that and got what i went in for and left.

went shopping today (sainsburys) and came across the exact same bar 110g minus a cardboard sleeve for £1.

now are the club delibrately trying to fleece supporters into buying a chocolate bar that costs £1 elsewhere and up the price by £3 because it has a cardboard sleeve with argyle on it?

or is it acceptable to buy it cause avivas say so?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Not good for the obesity epidemic either, maybe they should promote healthier eating.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:37 pm

Angry wrote:
yesterday after i left the ground i went into the village shop of the club you know the one rightout side the 1970's looking shitbox thats being built and i saw those cadbury chocolate bars 110g the club is selling with argyle signs on it that are on a cardboard sleeve. i had a look at it and saw it cost £4 so naturally i said feck that and got what i went in for and left.

went shopping today (sainsburys) and came across the exact same bar 110g minus a cardboard sleeve for £1.

now are the club delibrately trying to fleece supporters into buying a chocolate bar that costs £1 elsewhere and up the price by £3 because it has a cardboard sleeve with argyle on it?

or is it acceptable to buy it cause avivas say so?
Its a blatant rip off bhey, its purely for fully supporting nodding fvckwits with too much money.
Three quid would just about be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Feck the merchandise full stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:44 pm

It’s only a rip off if you buy it, if everybody did what Angry did, the commercial team just might have a rethink.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:20 pm

Saw em advertised a few weeks back blatant rip off there a pound anywhere else as for dim witted avivias they don’t want to eat it ..proberly just to put it in a deep pan pasoti frame and knock one out while looking at it ...lol
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 10:51 pm

Five quid a pint in horseshoe now.

Supply and demand goes out the window when incompetent organization means only a fraction of the audience can get served in available time slots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:27 am

green_genie wrote:

Supply and demand goes out the window when incompetent organization means only a fraction of the audience can get served in available time slots

There is supposedly a "fast lane" for contactless which is totally ignored.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 10:07 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
green_genie wrote:

This is something that I and many others have raised countless times at Q&A's over the last fifteen to twenty years and if anything it has got worse. If Hallett wants some actual kudos from me it will take sorting out not only the fare on offer, but prices, quality and service all of which would be lucky to score 3/10 at present. £5 for a 375ml bottle of pissy lager is a joke especially when you'd have to miss ten minutes of the game to buy it. Last time I had a coffee it was north of three quid and it was a paper cup with powdered coffee and milk, absolutely vile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 10:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
green_genie wrote:

This is something that I and many others have raised countless times at Q&A's over the last fifteen to twenty years and if anything it has got worse. If Hallett wants some actual kudos from me it will take sorting out not only the fare on offer, but prices, quality and service all of which would be lucky to score 3/10 at present. £5 for a 375ml bottle of pissy lager is a joke especially when you'd have to miss ten minutes of the game to buy it. Last time I had a coffee it was north of three quid and it was a paper cup with powdered coffee and milk, absolutely vile.

If you don't leave your seat before half time, you will not get served in time for kick off and there will be no hot food left. I understand the catering is outsourced, another Jimmy legacy.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 am

Possibly health and safety,
But what's to stop someone with a tank of beer on their back going up and down the aisles, pouring said beverage for people , like they do at most gigs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:54 pm

The silver lining as far as queues goes is that after Xmas the Lyndhurst should thin out considerably when the Dads Army brigade return to the Mayflower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rip off or acceptable greed?   rip off or acceptable greed? Empty

Back to top Go down

rip off or acceptable greed?
Page 1 of 1