Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disgusting Behavour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Disgusting Behavour Empty
PostSubject: Disgusting Behavour   Disgusting Behavour EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Absolutely disgusting behaviour I saw on the beach at Torquay earlier. I was on the seafront and saw a man and a woman having an almighty argument in front of loads of kids, suddenly the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off. There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own and took his baton to the man, the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the copper AND his wife!

Then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages.clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Behavour   Disgusting Behavour EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Absolutely disgusting behaviour I saw on the beach at Torquay earlier. I was on the seafront and saw a man and a woman having an almighty argument in front of loads of kids, suddenly the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off. There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own and took his baton to the man, the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the copper AND his wife!

Then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages.clown sunny good one bey, glad to see ya back!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Behavour   Disgusting Behavour EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Lmfao.

Nice one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Behavour   Disgusting Behavour EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Behavour   Disgusting Behavour EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Most people can nip orf to Torquay without leaving the site, any sign of Gob up there?

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Behavour   Disgusting Behavour EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Got give one of these lol! for this
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Behavour   Disgusting Behavour EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:35 am

Person Of Interest wrote:

Then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages.clown 

Just an average Saturday in 'corporate' , at Home Park.

That's the way to do it !!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting Behavour   Disgusting Behavour Empty

Back to top Go down

Disgusting Behavour
Page 1 of 1