akagreengull
Lord Tisdale
ilovegreen
Mr President
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

FV1886 Committee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:28 am

seadog wrote:
I would like to know how much money the committee has in it's account?

lol! I'm sure The Supreme Leader will be suggesting however much it is, it's gifted to the GT's asap
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:27 am

looking at the names involved is there anyone under 35 years of age on this cast of thousands er i meant committee????????

Back to top Go down
marino

marino

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:48 pm

I understand the frustration and lack of trust shown to Mr President as I am not his biggest fan also. Webb has put himself in this position but he is in unwinnable circumstances. If he doesn't post the information on here he gets accused of not taking the site seriously but when he does he gets constant abuse about posting it. I am not defending the in defendable but I can also sympathise slightly. (Tin Hat Firmly on) Cool
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:59 pm

No flak from me Marino, it's a fair enough comment but I do think the Pres would (certainly did) ignore this site if possible. However it's growing day by day and is viewed by lots of interested bystanders so needs must.

Please don't think you'll be hounded for any contrary opinions on here. Leigh Rapson has taken some flak over the last couple of days, not for his opinions but for perceived mischief making to undermine the Trust and members on here are suspicious of the motives of that kind of posting
Back to top Go down
marino

marino

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Agreed mate. I just don't want him to dissapear and when asked why, come back with an excuse that he tried and all he got was abuse. Don't want to let him off that easy do WE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:14 pm

marino wrote:
I understand the frustration and lack of trust shown to Mr President as I am not his biggest fan also. Webb has put himself in this position but he is in unwinnable circumstances. If he doesn't post the information on here he gets accused of not taking the site seriously but when he does he gets constant abuse about posting it. I am not defending the in defendable but I can also sympathise slightly. (Tin Hat Firmly on) Cool

I take your point Marino, but the main issue I have with Mr President posting on here is that he posts the President's Progress and updates like the FV committee, but leaves ATD out when he posted about votes for Sue Pollard in the fan of the year contest, and the recent request to rig the Miss Devon contest and vote for an Argyle employee, even if she wasn't the best looking contestant. Not saying she wasn't the best looking, but Mr President wanted Pasoti people to vote for her regardless.

He also joins in discussions on Pasoti, admittedly not as often as he used to, but steadfastly refuses to enter into any debate on this site, and steadfastly refuses to supply his I.P. address, even though it would clear up the suggestion that he has been part of a dirty tricks campaign waged by friends of his against this site.

There has also been several suggestions that he has been posting on Pasoti as Windsor Boy, and possibly Deep Throat, with rumours and comments that have caused The Trust an awful lot of problems. If the Club President has been involved in these incidents surely he would have to resign? but while he maintains his silence on the matter, it only serves to fan the flames of suspicion.

A simple yes or no to the accusations and a quick procedure to supply his I.P. address, and his name would be cleared. Have you posted on Pasoti as Windsor Boy, Deep Throat or any other username other than Mr President or Chris Webb? This question has been asked countless times, along with a request to comment on the banning of Grovehill on Pasoti, who maintains he never sent any e-mails or PM's to Mr President, but actually received a threatening PM from him.

This is why it seems as though Chris Webb is more like the President of Pasoti than the President of Plymouth Argyle.

Back to top Go down
marino

marino

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:26 pm

I completely agree with what you are saying GreenJock. Webb always floats back to Pasoti but you have to remeber that without it, he wouldn't be where he is now! ATD will always be an aftethought to him as the posters on here do not bow down to his every move, this is why more and more people by the day are making the switch over to here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm

What would you do if I sang out of tune ...Would you stand up and walk out on me?

Editted to add "Doh, didn't realise there was a second page full of posts Embarassed "
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:54 pm

I see Matt Waterworth is on the committee. Is his nickname Twaterworth?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

marino wrote:

He's not getting abuse because he's posted on here, he's getting abuse because of WHAT he's posted on here.

Seldom can a single post evoke such a wide range of adjectives.

Puerile
juvenile
controlling
pathetic
stupid
abysmal
trite
tripe
sad
unreal
arrogant
detached (from reality)

But then, the same words could be applied to some individuals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FV1886 Committee   FV1886 Committee - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FV1886 Committee
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2