Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks Empty
PostSubject: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:10 am

Latest one being Akos Buzsaky is joining Luke McCormick in re-signing for the club. Would be a great signing for this league if true but i somehow dont think he will want to drop his wage demand and level of football when he can play higher.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:12 am

I can 100% see this happening Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:25 am

So can I along with Tommy Tynan.

If it's cheap then we're cheap enough to take it!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:35 am

The rumour season is in full swing, enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:01 am

roll on the usual crap ones

Kanu, Philips and Fowler rumours
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:09 am

I have it very good authority that Brent will be employing Akos.

He thinks he's a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:14 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I have it very good authority that Brent will be employing Akos.

He thinks he's a waiter.

Either that, or Nikkkk will pay his wages. Brent won't pay for much other than property development, of negative benefit to the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:25 am

as you mentioned NIKKKKKKK, ive just read that Sheff Weds have turned down an approach from a money lending company to sponsor them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:22 pm

I just had a look through a few tweets carl fletcher is also mentioned :S i love the summer the rumours are so mad lol

for the record would someone who captained two relegation and is one of the worse managers in our history really going to want to come back here or would we actually want him back!

I can however see Carl back playing next season somewhere.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
I just had a look through a few tweets carl fletcher is also mentioned :S i love the summer the rumours are so mad lol

for the record would someone who captained two relegation and is one of the worse managers in our history really going to want to come back here or would we actually want him back!

I can however see Carl back playing next season somewhere.

I think it a safe bet it won't be Newcastle! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks   Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks
Page 1 of 1