Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATD end of term picnic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ATD end of term picnic Empty
PostSubject: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 am

As it's the last match of the season next week, does anybody fancy doing a bit more than the usual Freak Meet? Maybe go and watch the FA Cup final somewhere afterwards, and/or get something to eat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 am

I'll have to get my mum to write you a note again sorry miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi all,
I hope we still have the FM before the game, we've been looking forward to that. Question
As for afterwards, watching the Cup Final sounds good, as long as you can arrange for Liverpool not to win!!. Wink Mad
In the Cherry Tree or somewhere else? I have no idea of pubs/food places in Plymouth so leave it up to you Peggy.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 pm

There you go Peggy - done and dusted!!!!

Edit - add - lol! Shocked pale No
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Merv P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Merv P.

Stuck in a tent for 3 or 4 hours with nool and ghoul, supplemented by Rick o Shay and his band,supported by scores of Avivas resplendent in their wigs, jester hats and replica shirts.... but its ok cos for a fiver i get a pint of pisswater and a soggy burger.

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH....Carslberg dont do nights out, but if they did this would be the worst of them all!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 am

punchdrunk wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:

Merv P.

Stuck in a tent for 3 or 4 hours with nool and ghoul, supplemented by Rick o Shay and his band,supported by scores of Avivas resplendent in their wigs, jester hats and replica shirts.... but its ok cos for a fiver i get a pint of pisswater and a soggy burger.

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH....Carslberg dont do nights out, but if they did this would be the worst of them all!!

This.

I couldn't have put it any better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 am

Not a sense of humour failure surely!! Surprised

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:35 am

FM will still be on Merv, never fear!

Peggy, can't make the end of term party, got friends coming around for a meal when we get back.

Sorry! But I will buy you a fruit based beverage before the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 am

I will try to make the FM before the game for a drink or two. I won't be able to do the meal after the game - I've got a doctor's note (literally) .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD end of term picnic   ATD end of term picnic Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD end of term picnic
Page 1 of 1