Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... Empty
PostSubject: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Guy called Brendan Kelly who served a stretch or two but accompanied me to a beating at Bolton in 1974...!! Cheers Brendan !!

Roy "Hooter" Manley from the Far Post Club in the very late 80's.....?? As you can imagine his beak was rather large....

Paul "Mad Dog" Thomas another who's served a stretch or two and a complete fruit cake but nice guy....

I know Mad Dog is out and about but not sure where, but what of the other two...??

Beers on me in the Brit for sensible info..... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Petchabun wrote:
Guy called Brendan Kelly who served a stretch or two but accompanied me to a beating at Bolton in 1974...!! Cheers Brendan !!

Roy "Hooter" Manley from the Far Post Club in the very late 80's.....?? As you can imagine his beak was rather large....

Paul "Mad Dog" Thomas another who's served a stretch or two and a complete fruit cake but nice guy....

I know Mad Dog is out and about but not sure where, but what of the other two...??

Brendan died a few years back. Heart attack in the gym at Dartmoor Prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Petchabun wrote:

Serious buddy...????
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:15 pm

A Paul Thomas has been banned from here for posting delusional, libellous material (not sure if its your mate as its a common name). The one banned from ATD is on twitter though-

https://twitter.com/#!/General_Rastus
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Petchabun wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Petchabun wrote:

Serious buddy...????

Sadly, yes. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Have had to edit out the original post for some reason..??

Yeah thats him but that's his serious work address no messing....

He's on as Baron Von Clink in jokey mood on twitter

He wouldn't mess around with that one as he pulls around £9,000 a week on Financial Spreads according to his cousin Johnny No Neck Spry.....His Nickname his Leeson..

What about Roy...???

He's so distinctive with that nose that somebody must know him..?? Am in California at the moment so grateful if anyone now or in the future knows him...??.. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:20 pm

I know Roy in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Petchabun wrote:

He wouldn't mess around with that one as he pulls around £9,000 a week on Financial Spreads according to his cousin Johnny No Neck Spry.....His Nickname his Leeson..

What about Roy...???

He's so distinctive with that nose that somebody must know him..?? Am in California at the moment so grateful if anyone now or in the future knows him...??.. pirat

If you know so much about Paul Thomas why did you ask about him in your original post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Petchabun wrote:

What about Roy...???

If you know so much about Paul Thomas why did you ask about him in your original post?

Because am on here son right at the moment and know him well. However I haven't seen him for 4-5 months and another guy said he had been headhunted by Morgan Stanley so am just asking thats all !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Mmmmmmmm .......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:16 pm

I will have a large bet that this new poster has had an account before and Paul Thomas is more likely to be headhunted by Norman Stanley than Morgan Stanley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Rastus has been coming out with this shit since granny was a boy! To much up the Biffen Bridge i rekon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:50 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Petchabun wrote:

Very sad. I remember hanging out with him (literally in the Lyndhurst roof rafters) when you had the Dock Yardies in the left of the Lyndhurst and the rest of the nutters in the right hand side of the Lyndhurst!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:56 am

Who the hell is Biffen Bridge !!

Am sure the geezer who's suffered will let us know...??
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Petchabun wrote:
Am in California at the moment so grateful if anyone now or in the future knows him...??.. pirat
You keep some odd hours pal, your last comment was at 3.55 (Californian time) are you a night watchman or something? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:29 pm

fridgey wrote:
Petchabun wrote:
Am in California at the moment so grateful if anyone now or in the future knows him...??.. pirat
You keep some odd hours pal, your last comment was at 3.55 (Californian time) are you a night watchman or something? Shocked

Spreads trader so up at all market hours and sleep through saturday sunday...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Who the hell gave Bunney a Scrabble set , He chucks the letters down and comes up with a new name . FFS !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....   Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for 3 Long term Argyle Nutters....
Page 1 of 1