Snake Eyes
Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:26 am

With this level of dishonesty amongst the mods on Pasoti it makes me wonder what else they have been up to.

And it makes some of the bannings look quite spurious now.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:20 am

And yet Tony Chowell wants to bring the discussion back to the rubbishing of the Trust Board as if Dep Throat has provided some kind of public information service. And yet Ponty is threatening that everyone will have red faces next week I assume when Pasoti mods out some information. And yet Daniel Pasoti decides to release the information that one persona of Deep Throat was a Trust Board member but the many other faces of the Deep Throat remain hiddden and protected. And yet IjN only gives up his admin rights to pasoti even though he's publicly stood down as a mod only when challenged about it on the Deep Throat thread.

Last edited by Dougie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 am

Why am I not surprised by anything that lot get up to ?

And WE are the freaks n weirdos ? What a Face

Still, they are praaaaaper fans, so they can be as corrupt and scheming as they like lol!

Wake up James Brent, your boys are a bloody disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 am

You just know that no matter who has been posting what, one name will continue to be linked to each comment and each poster and each comment will be designed to to suit his own desire for control and he will drop each and every one in deep shitzo if he needs to.

This is going to be interesting viewing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 am

Ed Blackburn has made a very interesting post regarding Pasoti governance. It will be interesting to see the reaction to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 am

It was only a short while ago that Posty was on ATD slagging off pasoti mods for such things, then he became a mod on pasoti and is involved in exactly the things that he was slagging Newell off for. You really can't make this up, they deserve each other!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:11 am

Derrick Sanderson is another pasoti account which I suspect could be a multi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 am

I think the only reason pasoti admitted to deepthroat being fake is because of the pressure put on them by us recently with our questions and points.

Keep it up ATDers! lol!

Another thing, I wonder what James Brent would think about somebody who he invited to share the director's box and coach travel with on more than one occasion is involved in such a blatant lie and deceit.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:30 am

Somebody ought to ask if all of Newell's other accounts have been closed and whether all of the other accounts used by everybody else have been closed too.

Ed has posted "I understand that Gaddy has sold up for want of a better phrase". What does he mean by that? Has he sold it or not?

I like Ed's "could the owners of Pasoti perhaps be publicly listed" idea.

Better still that that ownership was passed over to the Trust and the Trust then decided upon who the mods were. The annual elections would then allow the "owners" to be replaced did they not manage it satisfactorily. Pasoti needs to be sanitised after this squalid episode and there would be no better way, the Trust needs an internet presence that it controls and it is well overdue that the tail stopped wagging the dog. Pasoti would be stronger, the Trust would be stronger and all of it would be entirely independent of the club.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:37 am

Also from Ed "I'm disapointed that my (Peggy and Andy's) legacy of elected moderator". If this is correct it's partly Peggy's fault we got Newelled!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:39 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Ed has posted "I understand that Gaddy has sold up for want of a better phrase". What does he mean by that? Has he sold it or not?

I saw that and wondered (nothing more) whether he'd been presented with a fait accompli.
Back to top Go down
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 am

Greenjock wrote:
What's the betting The Trust board member, was one of The Trust board members Newell was accusing of plotting behind Wozzers back?

Feck me this ere supporting a football club lark is a bit more complicated than ya think.

What’s the betting it isn’t?

Ask yourself this;

Why would IJN give out a secret email account details to be used to post against his best mate?

There is the concept of double bluff you know.
Back to top Go down
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 am

Greenjock wrote:
Mr President has spoken. C'mon lads it's only a game of football. Let's all just bury it und... sorry forget about this and other differences we may have, in case anything incriminating...sorry and all unite behind the cause.

If ever there was a time when some of my actions were being quest.... sorry when a united fanbase was needed, it is now. Can't we all shake hands and agree to never, ever, ever, ever bring up the subject again, and all be friends, except not all bessie mates like me and Ian are, but you know not ask any more probing questions about James Brent or I.P. addresses, threatening private messages or what my Pasoti username used to be?

And to change the subject away from any jiggery pokey and me,there's a new President's Progress about the change of pasty supplier at Home Park! It's another example of how much James has fallen in love with the club and is willing to break the bank to keep supporters happy. Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMd7MQlTRZY&feature=related

Who would not want to post under their own names?

Why is someone else asking for it to be buried, are they part of it or did they use the account as well?

Worked it out yet, I have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 am

Peggy wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I saw that and wondered (nothing more) whether he'd been presented with a fait accompli.

As today is the one day of the year when almost everyone has a bet, how about some odds as to who he sold out to?

1/6 Ian Newell

Evens Ian de-Lar

2/1 The pasoti mods co-operative (sic)

4/1 GreenSam

6/1 pilgrim_pete

8/1 Deadly Lampshade, Windsor Boy, Totnes Tony (three seperate runners, obviously, in case you were wondering.)

16/1 Cobi Budge

200/1 The ATD site Admin Team

All bets void if any two or more of the runners and riders actually turn out to be the same person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 Corruption
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:26 pm

John D wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mr President has spoken. C'mon lads it's only a game of football. Let's all just bury it und... sorry forget about this and other differences we may have, in case anything incriminating...sorry and all unite behind the cause.

If ever there was a time when some of my actions were being quest.... sorry when a united fanbase was needed, it is now. Can't we all shake hands and agree to never, ever, ever, ever bring up the subject again, and all be friends, except not all bessie mates like me and Ian are, but you know not ask any more probing questions about James Brent or I.P. addresses, threatening private messages or what my Pasoti username used to be?

And to change the subject away from any jiggery pokey and me,there's a new President's Progress about the change of pasty supplier at Home Park! It's another example of how much James has fallen in love with the club and is willing to break the bank to keep supporters happy. Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMd7MQlTRZY&feature=related

Who would not want to post under their own names?

Why is someone else asking for it to be buried, are they part of it or did they use the account as well?

Worked it out yet, I have

I reckon you're right John. Whether the full truth will ever be revealed is another matter.

I still live in hope that one day a mod will have an attack of conscience, or fall out with the others and blow the whistle big time.
Back to top Go down
hmdr

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:31 pm

If deep throat bid in one of the auctions how many of the other multi user names also made bids, unethical to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Everything will now be questioned, the auctions, the process of ensuring the Brent gained ownership, the Trust, the GTs, Brent's president....the whole lot!

The few people that are involved in this have done an incredible amount of damage and it adds suspicion to virtually everything that their grubby hands have touched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:38 pm

The farm and the farmer are stinking the place out, how can the muppet puppets running it carry on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 pm

I'm not sure if they were asked to move it, or just thought better of it, but the Pasoti mod BG10, responded to a post which said there should just be a royal rumble and the winner stays as the sole mod, by saying they had a size disadvantange, and that they wanted to say that they had never used the DT account when it was available, and now regrets missing out Razz . They were joking and added, too soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:13 pm

And the question was almost asked, whether the person being protected is Mr President. Somebody should just ask outright if Chris Webb has ever used the Deep Throat account. Not just earlier this week, but ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:18 pm

I don't think that Brent's president was involved in the latest, but I do question his past behavior.

Once again, care to comment Chris?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 pm

GOB wrote:
I don't think that Brent's president was involved in the latest, but I do question his past behavior.

There is a difference in my opinion between Chris using DP during the administration crisis to flush out Heaney in language he couldn't use as the leader of the Trust and then someone using the account to undermine the trust. Unlike Grovehill I don't believe that it scared potential investors away at all. I firmly believe there were none.

I have no problem "during the war" if Chris used DP to focus a discussion. I've gone on record as saying that I campaigned against Brenda/Heaney/Kassam and their mob and would be proud to do the same again.

A Plymouth Argyle fan undermining the elected Trust anonymously is all a bit weird for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:02 pm

I also spoke up with an anti Heany voice Nick, now I doubt everything I was told or read by those that now seemingly want to undermine the Trust.

It's all very sad, not just for the club but also for the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
GOB wrote:

There is a difference in my opinion between Chris using DP during the administration crisis to flush out Heaney in language he couldn't use as the leader of the Trust and then someone using the account to undermine the trust. Unlike Grovehill I don't believe that it scared potential investors away at all. I firmly believe there were none.

I have no problem "during the war" if Chris used DP to focus a discussion. I've gone on record as saying that I campaigned against Brenda/Heaney/Kassam and their mob and would be proud to do the same again.

A Plymouth Argyle fan undermining the elected Trust anonymously is all a bit weird for me.

The problem is Nick, it's moved on from discrediting Kevin Heaney. It's been abused by those who had any agenda about anything, but weren't man enough to post it as themselves. Now Gareth has asked for the thread to be locked because "Daniel Pasoti" has stated this:

Gareth, he was a current elected board member I have made this quite clear

So a Pasoti mod who has access to see who posted as Deep Throat, has come right out with it and confirmed it is somebody who is a currently elected board member. Whatever reason the account was set up for, and it wasn't for IJN to drop little titbits of information like a Fulham player might be arriving on loan, it has been used to cause serious damage.

I'm sorry but I just think that IJN is walking away having got off lightly. He supplied the passowrd to a current Trust board member? Who then uses the account to tell the world that there is an attempted coup within The Trust. And IJN, who had said earlier in the week he was giving up modding, says Ok it was my fault but you can't touch me or my friends now?

Ban him and anyone else who used the account, and if that includes Chris Webb, so be it.

Last edited by Greenjock on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next