Snake Eyes
Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm

What's the betting The Trust board member, was one of The Trust board members Newell was accusing of plotting behind Wozzers back?

Feck me this ere supporting a football club lark is a bit more complicated than ya think.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm

I bumped the original DT thread, my post was removed, so it slips back down ever nearer obscurity.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Just think of DT as a speeding car, if no one can remember who was driving it when the offence was committed no harm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm torn between two responses.

One, obviously, is horror. How could anybody have ever thought it would be a good idea to set up an account specifically for those 'in the know' to spill the beans? Why weren't those people told to set up accounts of their own, using pseudonyms and throwaway email addresses? Did the whole pasoti mod team really go along with it? (In the case of two individuals, asssuming they're both still around, I sincerely hope not because they're better than that.) A lot of heads should be hanging now - and make no mistake about it, the link might be an indirect one, but there's still a clear link between the establishment of that account and the threats made to somebody's wife.

My second response, less obviously, is to ask why exactly anybody's surprised. Ian Newell's been allowed to behave the way he does for such a long time that he now believes he can do no wrong. A bully left to get on with it simply becomes a bigger bully. (By way of proof, he might have admitted one error - or was it a misunderstanding? - but otherwise it's business as usual: look at his digs at Charlie on that very same thread.)

Too many of those who've been uncomfortable with his behaviour have kept their discomfort pretty close, while those of us who have confronted him have found ourselves virtually isolated when the inevitable backlash occurs. With a very, very few honourable exceptions.

I sincerely hope that James Brent reads the thread on pasoti and makes some big decisions very quickly. All this crap is causing lifelong supporters to fall out of love with the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Mr President has spoken. C'mon lads it's only a game of football. Let's all just bury it und... sorry forget about this and other differences we may have, in case anything incriminating...sorry and all unite behind the cause.

If ever there was a time when some of my actions were being quest.... sorry when a united fanbase was needed, it is now. Can't we all shake hands and agree to never, ever, ever, ever bring up the subject again, and all be friends, except not all bessie mates like me and Ian are, but you know not ask any more probing questions about James Brent or I.P. addresses, threatening private messages or what my Pasoti username used to be?

And to change the subject away from any jiggery pokey and me,there's a new President's Progress about the change of pasty supplier at Home Park! It's another example of how much James has fallen in love with the club and is willing to break the bank to keep supporters happy. Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMd7MQlTRZY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:09 pm

There is always someone who pops up with the sense of perspective post and they are usually aimed at cutting off further discussion. Personally I'm always mindful of footballs place in life both on a personal basis and in the greater scheme of things happening in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Talking of Brent's president and Newell's best mate...Chris, any chance of that IP?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Can the Trust Membership Secretary confirm that Ian Newel and Mr President have renewed their membership. Or is this info not allowed to be disclosed (Data Protection Act, Elf 'n Safety or similar)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 2rrbb7o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm

wiki-leaker wrote:
Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 2rrbb7o

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Pasoti, Newell and all its cohorts and evil regime, are clearly a disease that is eating this clubs fanbase from the inside out..locusts, if the club is to move forward we need change.
Pasoti should be liquidated for the benefit of all.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:18 pm

I see 3 of the mods have admitted to using the account, I wonder if they'll admit to any other of their multi accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:18 pm

With everything thats been said and done today, I'm wondering if Wozzer would like to comment further?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 pm

What a complete embarrassment that website is to PAFC.

All the credit and hardwork put in with the fundraising has been ripped apart by a ridiculous idea.

The whole of the mod team should stand down and anybody who has posted on that account should be banned.

Afterall, serious breaches of the Pasoti agreement results in a ban. Surely sharing accounts is a serious breach!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm

What a very, very disappointing day.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Shameful.

And... why? It beggars belief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Pasoti is nasty disease...it needs to be destroyed... immediately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:24 pm

I have just sat and read all 9 pages and all I can say is I thought I'd taught my son to draw better than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 pm

So has anyone been banned for this outrage yet?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Pasoti is nasty disease...it needs to be destroyed... immediately

Just get rid of the Cancer in that Admin room and the patient might get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 pm

No Frank and it doesn't look likely either up to the point I left looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 am

Daniel Pasoti and Ponty really don't help the cause.

I reckon Newell owns the whole site. I can't think of any other reason why his pig ignorant behaviour is tolerated by 11 others.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 am

There is no hope of a united fan base unless every fooker is lobotomised and fed the party line.

The site is a joke now, a sad sorry joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:41 am

For all of those people who are reading this thinking it's a bit of a high-jinks, take a read of some of the previous posts by Deep Throat.

On the Trust
Quote :
I sit uncomfortable with the two out of four people who forced out GC and JBE
Quote :
Looks like the other elected members love the power but don't have the guts to face the membership.
Quote :
It would a great shame to see the trust fail, but I've heard rumours regarding infighting and back stabbing.
(ironic that one)
Quote :
All is not good within the Trust, divisions seem deep with back stabbing and a jockeying for the top job.
Quote :
Heard yesterday, that some of the old brigade had threatened some of the new boys with a coup unless certain new leaders stood down.
Quote :
I decided to do a little bit of digging and what has come to my attention does not make pretty reading for the Trust or Mr Lloyd. What I really don't get is John Lloyd's post, to me it smacked of jealousy.

To James Brent in the Q&A Thread
Quote :
Thanks for every thing and because of you I enjoy my Saturday's once again. If Argyle had gone part of me would have gone with it. May I ask you how close the club were to liquidiation before you decided to put your money where your mouth is?
(that's quite a loaded question now we know who's behind the username... maybe this question should be rephrased to "James, can you remind internetland just how wonderful the super-fans were and how they helped to save the club?" - I think it's called fishing for compliments)

A pbay auction post
Code:
£200.
Interesting one this as it's a bid in an auction. To be fair, it didn't really effect how much was raised but it's still quite unethical.

On the Administrators and the rival bidders for the club
Code:
Bound to get moved by the mods, but phuck it.

Gulifoyle and his crew tried to sell Nelson for £50k yesterday, said they could because of the distressed state of the club. One way of getting some of their fees back I suppose.
Quote :

A little birdie told me that several TCFC players have reported one Kevin Heaney to the FA for "irregularities" in their payments.
Quote :
Have heard from a very good London based source that the Kassam interest has ended following a number of issues including a very "robust" exchange of contact between Peter Ridsdale and Chris Webb where Chris laid the supporters feelings on the line!
Quote :
Well, well, well. According to a very reliable source, the players have not yet been paid the bonuses for last year's promotion OR the last two months.

12th August, not a friggin' chance. Come in James Brent.
Quote :
Heaney was asked by Brendan Guilfoyle to "pass" on a share of the receipts of the game tomorrow night.

He refused.
Code:
Ridsdale is charging the club £25,000 a month "consultancy fees", the new owner will take on that debt.

That's just from the first two pages of the post history.

Deep Throat also criticised the Cottage Pie at a the corporate hospitality.

And one last beauty. Given IJN has stated that the reason for creating Deep Throat was to enable safe posting of rumours without personal reprisals, we have one of the first ever posts by Deep Throat.
Quote :
I have another snippet, but I'm not going to share it on here, simply because of the idiots that give you stick.
From here http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=47433
Is that called a contradiction or is that called telling a fib?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:47 am

hairy j wrote:
For all of those people who are reading this thinking it's a bit of a high-jinks, take a read of some of the previous posts by Deep Throat.

On the Trust
Quote :
I sit uncomfortable with the two out of four people who forced out GC and JBE
Quote :
Looks like the other elected members love the power but don't have the guts to face the membership.
Quote :
It would a great shame to see the trust fail, but I've heard rumours regarding infighting and back stabbing.
(ironic that one)
Quote :
All is not good within the Trust, divisions seem deep with back stabbing and a jockeying for the top job.
Quote :
Heard yesterday, that some of the old brigade had threatened some of the new boys with a coup unless certain new leaders stood down.
Quote :
I decided to do a little bit of digging and what has come to my attention does not make pretty reading for the Trust or Mr Lloyd. What I really don't get is John Lloyd's post, to me it smacked of jealousy.

To James Brent in the Q&A Thread
Quote :
Thanks for every thing and because of you I enjoy my Saturday's once again. If Argyle had gone part of me would have gone with it. May I ask you how close the club were to liquidiation before you decided to put your money where your mouth is?
(that's quite a loaded question now we know who's behind the username... maybe this question should be rephrased to "James, can you remind internetland just how wonderful the super-fans were and how they helped to save the club?" - I think it's called fishing for compliments)

A pbay auction post
Code:
£200.
Interesting one this as it's a bid in an auction. To be fair, it didn't really effect how much was raised but it's still quite unethical.

On the Administrators and the rival bidders for the club
Code:
Bound to get moved by the mods, but phuck it.

Gulifoyle and his crew tried to sell Nelson for £50k yesterday, said they could because of the distressed state of the club. One way of getting some of their fees back I suppose.
Quote :

A little birdie told me that several TCFC players have reported one Kevin Heaney to the FA for "irregularities" in their payments.
Quote :
Have heard from a very good London based source that the Kassam interest has ended following a number of issues including a very "robust" exchange of contact between Peter Ridsdale and Chris Webb where Chris laid the supporters feelings on the line!
Quote :
Well, well, well. According to a very reliable source, the players have not yet been paid the bonuses for last year's promotion OR the last two months.

12th August, not a friggin' chance. Come in James Brent.
Quote :
Heaney was asked by Brendan Guilfoyle to "pass" on a share of the receipts of the game tomorrow night.

He refused.
Code:
Ridsdale is charging the club £25,000 a month "consultancy fees", the new owner will take on that debt.

That's just from the first two pages of the post history.

Deep Throat also criticised the Cottage Pie at a the corporate hospitality.

And one last beauty. Given IJN has stated that the reason for creating Deep Throat was to enable safe posting of rumours without personal reprisals, we have one of the first ever posts by Deep Throat.
Quote :
I have another snippet, but I'm not going to share it on here, simply because of the idiots that give you stick.
From here http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=47433
Is that called a contradiction or is that called telling a fib?

So maybe Pasoti and IJN can tell us who was responsible for each seperate post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next