pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:23 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Yep, well done for nothing LJ. No sign of any apologies for this deception then. And I suppose having to face the consequences is out of the question as well. Ironically, the only person that you nearly apologise to is IJN - can't fault your sense of humour anyway. Great example from Webb, who just praises someone for coming clean and has nothing to say on the consequences which should follow.

Strange really: I know the scale is completely different, but there have been calls from the likes of Webb, IJN etc for the M7 to face the consequences of their mismanagement. Yet no-one is going to face real consequences (ie bans from Pasoti, removal from ANY role pertaining to PAFC) for their roles in this affair.

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." (Orwell, Animal Farm)

How very apt ! Let's just forget this, get behind the lads. Real mates, real backstabbers and scumbags.

And to think, I was banned for being a one trick pony and saying repeatedly not to trust in Stapes lol! It's either laugh or cry ?

Brent has chosen well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
In what way are we a corrupt club?

How about ordering £500k worth of pitch without having a pot to piss in. That do for you?

Not really. We are under new ownership with local businessman James Brent in charge now.

THIS man. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7259350.stm

Please tell me how we are now a corrupt club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

How about ordering £500k worth of pitch without having a pot to piss in. That do for you?

Not really. We are under new ownership with local businessman James Brent in charge now.

Ask the staff who have to wait 5 years for the money they worked for.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Bogsider wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

Ask the staff who have to wait 5 years for the money they worked for.

I'm one of them.

Next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

And a celebrity gang of supporters who are as bent as a nine bob note.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 pm

It will be interesting to see if Mr Brent distances himself from these dodgy people in that case.

Is that really you in there Pete ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
And then there was silence. You're not related to Lee Jameson are you PP?

Sorry for having a job.

What do you want me to answer?

I don't know who the hell Daniel Pasoti is, but I know for sure it's not Ian's son. Although I'm sure nothing would give you a bigger stiffy, Ian's son isn't even called Daniel. Sorry.

Well I do. You're obviously not as important a poodle as I thought. If you had read the thread and in particular my post fully, you would have seen that I had just repeated what another person had posted. And I have something much funnier giving me a stiffy right now than this tip of the iceberg stuff. Gotta say though that I am enjoying watching that fat, lying, two faced tw@ squirm and the other mods get stick for allowing it all to go on, and the stance they are taking on it. Justifies everything that ATD has pointed out for over a year now.

And there is still the issue of Grovehill having PM's sent from his account that he never composed, and Mr President replying with threats to him. Unfortunately it has been forgotten a little with the Deepthroat saga, but if I were Grovehill I would want answers from the Plymouth Argyle Club President and his obnoxious chums.

So anyway, what is your take on the whole Deepthroat, multiple accounts, lying, hypocrisy of Pasoti mods situation? Let's forget about it all and get back to supporting Argyle? You are extremely vociferous and pro Pasoti/anti ATD usually. It would be interesting to hear from you what you think about it all.

Yes why hasn't Grovehill pursued that any further? It remains a mystery to me as well... Perhaps you could ask him.

With re. to the Deepthroat thing I think whilst the original intentions were good, as soon as the account was used to snipe and create division it should have been deleted and the mods come clean then. However they didn't and foolishly let is escalate. The main instigator of the original account, Ian, has now rightly stepped down as has one other. Damage has been done and mistakes have been made - It is my opinion that the people who used the account to purposely try to damage the trust and people's reputations should be banned. I don't see a problem with the transfer rumour stuff, but when it goes to the lengths it has then people should be banned - Not that being banned from an internet messageboard would bother a grown adult much, but it is the principle.

They have apologised and FWIW I think the mods do a good job doing what is a thankless task and long may it continue. I certainly wouldn't like to do it.

Grovehill is banned from Pasoti, so he can't exactly challenge the allegations. He has however kept repeating that he never sent the messages he has been banned for. Mr President, the recipient and person who replied with threats, has not commented on this at all, despite logging on to this site several times since the allegations.

Wouldn't you think the Club President would be keen to clear his name? And supply his I.P. address which has been asked for on many many occasions by the mods on this site. This isn't Pasoti. We don't do multiple accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Some might feel that forcing local taxpayers to fork out £1.6m to bail out the club whether they give a toss about football or not was a sign of corruption. Some might feel that repaying charities and small businesses paltry amounts of what was owed is a sign of corruption, also add in shafting the taxpayer with the monies owed to PCC - £655 instead of some £300k I believe. All of this while Brent is a wealthy man. Some might find corruption in the deal given to the long-suffering staff to repay their wages - again, while Brent sits on a pile of money. What I find most corrupt is that those public funds were used in order to finance a project which could make a pile of cash for the businessmen involved when they start property development around Home Park.

But if you don't find any of that to be corrupt, that's fine. It pretty much proves the principle that we only see what suits us.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 pm

I have offered to ask for him Greenjock - to which I have received no reply? Surely he is also keen to clear his name.

Also where is the evidence 'Mr President' sent these PM's too? Is it not Grovehill's word vs Chris' word at the moment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

I would also go as far as saying the information leaked by Deep Throat during the admin and takeover process is tantamount to corruption, but lets not go back there eh? Might prove embarrassing for the people providing the info and posting as Deep Throat. Can't be having that can we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
I have offered to ask for him Greenjock - to which I have received no reply? Surely he is also keen to clear his name.

Also where is the evidence 'Mr President' sent these PM's too? Is it not Grovehill's word vs Chris' word at the moment?

According to the corrupt moderators of Pasoti he sent them.

However, I no longer believe a word any of them say anymore.

The whole lot of them are a bunch of cowards, freaks and weirdo's.

Don't like that? Sue me you bunch of liars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
oddball wrote:
Just to re iterate,Angel has got his facts wrong. IJN's son is not called Dan and rarely if ever posts on the internet.If Angel was a MOD then he or she would know his correct name.
'
Not really connected but I do remember it being said on Exeweb that ' the reason I have so many posts on here is due to my son using my account'............ which one of the many ? lol!

Newell did indeed state that. Just one of his many lies. He has had over 6 multi's known to Exeweb and is viewed as the lowest type of person. He posts infrequently now on Exeweb because as soon as he does he gets ridiculed and his numerous misdemenours get brought up by those strong enough to stand up to to the low life that is Ian Newell.

We do not regard him as an Argyle fan just an odious person who bullies whoever disagrees with him. What surprises us is that there remain many on Pasoti and some on here who defend him. To defend a bully is to be a bully yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

According to the corrupt moderators of Pasoti he sent them.

However, I no longer believe a word any of them say anymore.

The whole lot of them are a bunch of cowards, freaks and weirdo's.

Don't like that? Sue me you bunch of liars.

Ok I'll go for this. Grovehill, would you like Pilgrim Pete to ask Mr President to show these messages you are alleged to have sent? Also ask the famously honest Pasoti mods to prove that you sent threatening messages to Mr President, therefore deserving your ban?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:40 pm

I like this post from Gareth Nicholson on the whole episode. It makes a mockery of Lee Jameson's justification for making the posts, and also concurs with the statement Wozzer himself made last week:

Gareth Nicholson

Post subject: Re: Some of Deep Throat was me!

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Just to post in my own capacity.

Lee perpetuates the 'fact' that Woz was being stabbed in the back. If I thought that, I'd be out of the door as quickly as possible, and I'd do it an extremely noisy way.

When Lee uses the word 'knew', what he actually means is he suspected or was misinformed or was badly advised.

I am certain that nobody, especially not a fellow Board member, was seeking Wozzer's removal from the board.

The last few days may seem trivial or blown out of all proportion to some, but they are potentially damaging in the Trust's crucial sophomore year.

The word apology has been mentioned above. I think some are due, just as I think the Board know full well that we have lessons to learn about the last few days.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm

This has been posted by pilgrim_pete on pasoti:

"As I guess this thread will be the one that is mostly viewed by members of ATD, could one of you please explain why I have been banned from posting and/or sending any PMs.

If someone on here who has an account on there could ask that would be great, thanks. I can log in, but the functions to post reply, or quote a reply have gone, as well as being unable to send or reply to any PM's.

Cheers
PP
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm on the case knecht.

There should be no reason at all for PP not to be able to enjoy the full functions of ATD.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:21 pm

I can't help but come back to Lee 'The Throat' Jameson saying he had previously posted as DP and the it was more than using the account as the usual run of the mill rumours. What did he post about back then and more to the point why didn't the Mods put a stop to it then since it was outside the raision d'ete for the account being set up.

Did they even question or investigate it's misuse at that point?

Also we have two people posting about The Trust on Friday. Which posts were Lee's and which were not?

The back slapping for fessing up in a bit nauseatiing as well while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Just to point out - my thanks to Lee was for his admission, not for his behaviour in the first place which he has subsequently compounded in the interim.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 pm

GOB, Lee Jameson and me had this exchange on the War Ero thread yesterday.

Lee have you ever posted on ATD using any other name?
Yes Councillor.
Lee, have you ever posted on Pasoti using any other name?
I refer St Francis to the answer I gave some moments ago.
Any others?
I will give you what you want to hear, Windsor Boy, Dogger, Deep Throat any others you want me to own up to.
I would prefer the truth. It's a simple enough question.

So were they him too? In fact is Deep Throat him at all or is he taking one for the team to hide something even worse?

If Deep Throat was him how could he post this on Twitter?

@PeterRyan300 You know that thing we setup back in November 2010' it seems to be falling apart! Run by loons for loons!

https://twitter.com/#!/LeeJameson/status/189618673210757121

When it was obviously him amongst others who was doing all he could to make it fall apart.

I'd ask who the loon is now but loon isn't the first four letter word that springs to mind.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:43 pm

I too appreciate Lee coming clean. But he should receive some type of ban- by his own admission he mis-used the account (although it should have been deleted a few weeks ago)- not necessarily a permanent pasoti ban, perhaps a month? IJN and the 2 others had mod privileges so haven't strictly broken the pasoti agreement (but the nature of the account was wrong).

I would guess the final person- the trust board member- will come clean tonight. I doubt he'll get the same congratulations as Lee has received. It will be interesting to note the change in reaction (from Lee to the trust member) in some, to the confession and the Trust will be attacked by those with an anti-trust agenda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Yes Councillor.
Any others?
I will give you what you want to hear, Windsor Boy, Dogger, Deep Throat any others you want me to own up to.

So were they him too? In fact is Deep Throat him at all or is he taking one for the team to hide something even worse?

@PeterRyan300 You know that thing we setup back in November 2010' it seems to be falling apart! Run by loons for loons!

When it was obviously him amongst others who was doing all he could to make it fall apart.

I'd ask who the loon is now but loon isn't the first four letter word that springs to mind.

Things do tend to fall apart when you vandalise them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I think I have the same name in mind that Andy does and it's not hard to figure out. When it gets announced there's going to be widespread dismay. Anyway since Deep Throat or his mates have all had a go at Chown, Blight and Demellweek so we can rule them out. Nicholson has flatly denied it so it's not him. Which doesn't leave very many possibilities. There's going to be millions of questions to answer if I am right about who it is. Everything ties in with the warning that the Old Guard was going to screw the New Guard too. And all of it looks like the mother of all conspiracy theories as the parade of coincidences resembles the fall of dominoes in a domino toppling contest. The shitstorm that awaits us will probably provide enough cover for the other user of Deep Throat (not a Pasoti mod and not a Trust person) to be forgotten. My money for that one is still on a Green Taverner.

SFD- just noticed this post. I bet you a fanfest ticket that this is nothing whatsoever to do with the gt's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I too appreciate Lee coming clean. But he should receive some type of ban- by his own admission he mis-used the account (although it should have been deleted a few weeks ago)- not necessarily a permanent pasoti ban, perhaps a month? IJN and the 2 others had mod privileges so haven't strictly broken the pasoti agreement (but the nature of the account was wrong).

I would guess the final person- the trust board member- will come clean tonight. I doubt he'll get the same congratulations as Lee has received. It will be interesting to note the change in reaction (from Lee to the trust member) in some, to the confession and the Trust will be attacked by those with an anti-trust agenda.

As I keep saying, this has all be planned with the aim of undermining The Trust. It's so obvious it's unbelievable. And if Lee Jameson is taking one for the team then more fool him. If he's prepared to be the sacrifical lamb and accept any consequences that's up to him. The fact that he's not been banned on Pasoti and is even being lauded by some just goes to show that there are a few "untouchables" amongst Argyle's fans. If this is still the case once the final Deep Throat owns up remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm

knecht wrote:
This has been posted by pilgrim_pete on pasoti:

"As I guess this thread will be the one that is mostly viewed by members of ATD, could one of you please explain why I have been banned from posting and/or sending any PMs.

If someone on here who has an account on there could ask that would be great, thanks. I can log in, but the functions to post reply, or quote a reply have gone, as well as being unable to send or reply to any PM's.

Cheers
PP
"

Has this been sorted out for you Pilgrim Pete? You were quick enough to post it on Pasoti, and your post has now disappeared. Hopefully you are now able to post because I understand you were not banned, suspended or anything of that nature. PC problems at your end maybe?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Yes Councillor.
Any others?

Nice spot with Twitter SFD. That sort of forensic digging will get you a please on the next Contigency Planners committee - Postey Mark II

It's been a bit of a theme with ex Trust Board Members (unelected) to damn with faint praise things the current board do. Web by can be seen subtley telling the Board how it should be done. And of course the person Jameson is most fulsome in his apologies to doesn't 'like' some of the new Board members as if personalities has anything to do with the Boards tasks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next