Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
pilgrim_pete

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And then there was silence. You're not related to Lee Jameson are you PP?

Sorry for having a job.

What do you want me to answer?

I don't know who the hell Daniel Pasoti is, but I know for sure it's not Ian's son. Although I'm sure nothing would give you a bigger stiffy, Ian's son isn't even called Daniel. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Sorry for having a job.

I don't know who the hell Daniel Pasoti is, but I know for sure it's not Ian's son. Although I'm sure nothing would give you a bigger stiffy, Ian's son isn't even called Daniel. Sorry.

Well I do. You're obviously not as important a poodle as I thought. If you had read the thread and in particular my post fully, you would have seen that I had just repeated what another person had posted. And I have something much funnier giving me a stiffy right now than this tip of the iceberg stuff. Gotta say though that I am enjoying watching that fat, lying, two faced tw@ squirm and the other mods get stick for allowing it all to go on, and the stance they are taking on it. Justifies everything that ATD has pointed out for over a year now.

And there is still the issue of Grovehill having PM's sent from his account that he never composed, and Mr President replying with threats to him. Unfortunately it has been forgotten a little with the Deepthroat saga, but if I were Grovehill I would want answers from the Plymouth Argyle Club President and his obnoxious chums.

So anyway, what is your take on the whole Deepthroat, multiple accounts, lying, hypocrisy of Pasoti mods situation? Let's forget about it all and get back to supporting Argyle? You are extremely vociferous and pro Pasoti/anti ATD usually. It would be interesting to hear from you what you think about it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 pm

So.... one of DT's identities was Mr Jameson.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:26 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Sorry for having a job.

As somebody who is obviously on the pasoti side of the street, how do you feel about the Deepthroat debacle? Storm in a teacup or tip of an iceberg?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 pm

knecht wrote:
So.... one of DT's identities was Mr Jameson.......

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65991

Lee Jameson wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Lee whilst you are around do you want a go at answering my questions?

Also I see you had words with JL this week have you had similar exchanges with IjN over Deep Throat?

Have I been charged? If so when does the trial start?

Guilty as charged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 pm

I would like to people to know, that I was one of the two people involved in the DT Trust Revelations last weekend.

Let me tell you how and why this came about:-

A few months ago, I felt really annoyed at certain posts, and certain things that were being said at that time. During a Fanfest I asked IJN if there was a generic account I could use, so I could post, without any recriminations, as I was worried that what I had to say as “Lee Jameson” would have an effect on other people, that could be caught up in what I wanted to say.

Ian told me the password, told me not the abuse the privilege, as this was an account set up for spilling rumours about players and that sort of thing, when Luggy was in charge.

I said what I wanted to say on Deep Throat (probably got carried away) and did not use it again, until the other day, when I knew Wozzer was being stabbed in the back.

I’ve been busy most of the weekend, hence me not coming on here, and I would like to come clean and simply say, I saw no real harm in what I did, I simply wanted to protect my identity because of my past services in the Trust.

I feel like I have let Ian down, as he did tell me when he gave me the passwords, that the Mods would not like a Non Mod using this, and hence the trouble Ian has had over the weekend.

I would add that I only posted a couple on the Friday and I was not the first person to use Deep Throat

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:43 pm

I just posted this on the other place:

"Well done, Lee. (I mean for coming clean.) It had to be done and you did it. That's good.

It does leave many other questions begging:
who else (if anyone) used 'Deep Throat' for unacceptable purposes?
are there any other similar accounts? Others that come to mind include 'Dogger' and 'Windsor Boy' (my apologies if those are genuine - as indeed they might be but in the current situation.....)
why did the mods allow such posts to remain and, in some instances, support the nonsense from an account known to be intended for snippets about signings etc?
Daniel_pasoti (recent ex-mod) has made other allegations concerning the identity of 'Deep Throat' that clearly was not Lee.. Are these to be retracted or are there further outings to come?"

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:46 pm

now, with lees admittance, will pasoti finally implode? users surely will not tolerate this kind of behaviour and surely cannot stand by and act as if nowts happened.

throatgate pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Well done for nothing (and by that I include coming clean). Lee still thinks he did no harm which is patently an understatement. No apology given. Typical politicians response. As for not having time. He had time for being tetchy on here. Little respect for his original post. Even less for his I wonder who Deep Throat post - what a twonk for doing that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 pm

I know where my money is and I also know from which direction this type of hypocrisy and skulduggery emanates . It isn't bloody rocket science to see the root of all evil and personal advancement. It's only a matter of time .

My advice would be for the good guys, if there are any, to stand up and be counted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:51 pm

No knecht, they are also accounts that were used for pretty much the same purpose, undermining the trust. If Lee, Chris Ian et al don't want the trust to work, st least ne men enough to do it openly.

And when is the fourth amigo going to own up to being the other deep throat recently? Bloody amazing how many times myself and others on here have been called cowards etc. Typical feckin politician, sly and underhand at every opportunity. I just hope wb now feels fit to own up.

And what now? A pasoti ban for Lee? Ad if he'd not be given a new account in another name. Anyone who has posted as deep throat should be banned, but it will ne kept hush who else used it.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
now, with lees admittance, will pasoti finally implode? users surely will not tolerate this kind of behaviour and surely cannot stand by and act as if nowts happened.

throatgate pig

No it won't. Some of his 'follow Friday' pals are already praising him. We only now need his hero The President to chip in with his absolution.

And as if by magic. REAL! fans eh!??!

Mr President wrote:
Well done, Lee.

If the allegations about the final user being a Trust Board member are true then lets leave the Trust to use its own internal procedures (which are set out in rule) and report back to members if/when it is needed.

We have to remember that the Trust is a vital part of the future of our great Club and I do not think a pasoti hanging is in anybodies interests. The board need time to think and act appropriately. As a Trust member I fully support the Board in whatever investigation/action it needs to take - if indeed any.

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Maybe better to ask questions rather than make accusations?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 pm

christ ona bike. avivas all.

after reading mr p's response i'd put money on him being number 4

sue me
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 pm

One question to all of you in the Plymouth area, has the local media said anything about this sorry episode?

I do get the impression that pasoti is seen by papers like the Hearald, as a bit of a hero in the fight for the club.

Has it been covered?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Sorry for having a job.

Well I do. You're obviously not as important a poodle as I thought. If you had read the thread and in particular my post fully, you would have seen that I had just repeated what another person had posted. And I have something much funnier giving me a stiffy right now than this tip of the iceberg stuff. Gotta say though that I am enjoying watching that fat, lying, two faced tw@ squirm and the other mods get stick for allowing it all to go on, and the stance they are taking on it. Justifies everything that ATD has pointed out for over a year now.

And there is still the issue of Grovehill having PM's sent from his account that he never composed, and Mr President replying with threats to him. Unfortunately it has been forgotten a little with the Deepthroat saga, but if I were Grovehill I would want answers from the Plymouth Argyle Club President and his obnoxious chums.

So anyway, what is your take on the whole Deepthroat, multiple accounts, lying, hypocrisy of Pasoti mods situation? Let's forget about it all and get back to supporting Argyle? You are extremely vociferous and pro Pasoti/anti ATD usually. It would be interesting to hear from you what you think about it all.

Yes why hasn't Grovehill pursued that any further? It remains a mystery to me as well... Perhaps you could ask him.

With re. to the Deepthroat thing I think whilst the original intentions were good, as soon as the account was used to snipe and create division it should have been deleted and the mods come clean then. However they didn't and foolishly let is escalate. The main instigator of the original account, Ian, has now rightly stepped down as has one other. Damage has been done and mistakes have been made - It is my opinion that the people who used the account to purposely try to damage the trust and people's reputations should be banned. I don't see a problem with the transfer rumour stuff, but when it goes to the lengths it has then people should be banned - Not that being banned from an internet messageboard would bother a grown adult much, but it is the principle.

They have apologised and FWIW I think the mods do a good job doing what is a thankless task and long may it continue. I certainly wouldn't like to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Right on cue Mr president praises a mate for being a shit stirrer, and pretends he doesn't know who the trust leader is ffs. Thick as thieves the lot of them. Lee Jameson, I'd love to know who deepthroat is. Christ on a bike, the sheep are now all praising his actions.

I actually hope you all continue being James Brents personal guards. Will show exactly how open and transparent argyle will be under his ownership.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 pm

One thing for sure is the level of backstabbing and social climbing is as widespread as it was predictable.

There's much more to come and the supposed fans' leaders are wriggling like pigs on sticks.

I wonder if Brent knows what sort of people he has chosen to listen to ?

Anyone got his email address ?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm

I wonder if Jameson was the Deep Throat persona that laid into John Lloyd awhile back. There no admittance about what he had posted about previously. I would ask The Councillor but he doesn't like answering questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:12 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Sorry for having a job.

Yes why hasn't Grovehill pursued that any further? It remains a mystery to me as well... Perhaps you could ask him.

With re. to the Deepthroat thing I think whilst the original intentions were good, as soon as the account was used to snipe and create division it should have been deleted and the mods come clean then. However they didn't and foolishly let is escalate. The main instigator of the original account, Ian, has now rightly stepped down as has one other. Damage has been done and mistakes have been made - It is my opinion that the people who used the account to purposely try to damage the trust and people's reputations should be banned. I don't see a problem with the transfer rumour stuff, but when it goes to the lengths it has then people should be banned - Not that being banned from an internet messageboard would bother a grown adult much, but it is the principle.

They have apologised and FWIW I think the mods do a good job doing what is a thankless task and long may it continue. I certainly wouldn't like to do it.

Ffs Ian newell had already announced he was quitting as a mod before this story broke. You just can't accept what a deceitful hypocrite the man is.

His I'm not renewing my membership post was designed to lay on the opportunity for lee and wb to stick the knife right in.

I would bet good money that Chris has either posted ad deep throat in the past, or supplied the info for someone else to post, but not over this trust business, that was wb. He's just not man enough to own up.

Corrupt site for a corrupt club. Pasoti and argyle deserve each other.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:13 pm

In what way are we a corrupt club?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:
Yes Lee, I'm asking for your view, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?

It is not for me to pass judgement!

Really

Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:
Yes Lee, I'm asking for your view, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?

It is not for me to pass judgement!

You're sounding like a politician Lee lol!

I'm not asking you to judge anyone, it's just a moral question, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?

I would want to know the reason why they were trying to undermine the trust before I passed comment.

Go on then. What was your motivation. Moreover what did you hope to acheive

Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:
you're not doing yourself any favors Lee, are you involved in any of this? Did you know prior to the thread that you started, who was posting as Deep Throat?

As stated I have not come on here for an argument, this is my last post on the subject.

Oh no it wasn't

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Yep, well done for nothing LJ. No sign of any apologies for this deception then. And I suppose having to face the consequences is out of the question as well. Ironically, the only person that you nearly apologise to is IJN - can't fault your sense of humour anyway. Great example from Webb, who just praises someone for coming clean and has nothing to say on the consequences which should follow.

Strange really: I know the scale is completely different, but there have been calls from the likes of Webb, IJN etc for the M7 to face the consequences of their mismanagement. Yet no-one is going to face real consequences (ie bans from Pasoti, removal from ANY role pertaining to PAFC) for their roles in this affair.

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." (Orwell, Animal Farm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 pm

And if wozzer has been so hard done by and been stabbed in the back, he obviously lied last week with his statement. The trust leader, a prospective politician, the club president and pasoti's number one mod. All bestmates and all in it up to their necks. If you can't trust them who can you trust?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
In what way are we a corrupt club?

How about ordering £500k worth of pitch without having a pot to piss in. That do for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next