Charlie Wood
Tringreen
Coxside_Green
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 Empty
PostSubject: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Any news from this?.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Any news from this?.

Don't fink so.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Apparently the club sent down a strong squad, apart from Webby there was Sue Pollard, Lee Jameson and Ian Newell Rolling Eyes Just a little different from Ollie bringing the whole squad (no excuses allowed) to St.Stephen. What have we come to?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Apparently the club sent down a strong squad, apart from Webby there was Sue Pollard, Lee Jameson and Ian Newell Rolling Eyes Just a little different from Ollie bringing the whole squad (no excuses allowed) to St.Stephen. What have we come to?

HA HA HA HA HA ! Absolutely hilarious ! Not an educated w@nker amongst them queen king pig flower

Look how far we've come lol!

It gets worse by the day.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Was an invitation extended for a member of the Argyle Fans' Trust board to attend this? Or was it just another attempt to by-pass the democratically elected group. Surely the Chair of the Fans' Trust would have been the obvious choice to attend along with the President - especially as the President has posted that they are such close personal friends.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 pm

When it was announced JB was not attending, I read somewhere that Chris Webb and an Argyle Official was taking JB's place? Chris Webb obviously has his Presidential role, and the other 3 are well known Argyle fans- but Officials?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
When it was announced JB was not attending, I read somewhere that Chris Webb and an Argyle Official was taking JB's place? Chris Webb obviously has his Presidential role, and the other 3 are well known Argyle fans- but Officials?

Surely one of the other directors or Jason Turner who I think is meant to be running Argyle day to day could have made it?

What was said anyway - anything of note?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Rickler wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Surely one of the other directors or Jason Turner who I think is meant to be running Argyle day to day could have made it?

Will the free buses be on next season?
When will the next big flag be coming?
What's up for auction next Newelly baby?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 pm

What happened to the evidence that members of the old board were trying to scupper the takeover, Mr President?

When is this big anti-racism initiative you promised going to happen, Mr President?

What's your IP address, Mr President?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 am

Tringreen wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA ! Absolutely hilarious ! Not an educated w@nker amongst them queen king pig flower

Look how far we've come lol!

It gets worse by the day.

Well, you have an opinion.

To clarify I was down in Plymouth for a long weekend and decided to have a look at what Bodmin had to offer.

had a few ales that went to support the Cornish Branch just like they have the London Branch in times gone past.

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Correct officials we are not supporters we are, I will send you a PM next time I decide to travel to support a PAFC event.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Eh? Is that cryptic?

I didn't think any of you had an official position with the club- are you saying you have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Will the free buses be on next season?
When will the next big flag be coming?
What's up for auction next Newelly baby?

So as you are aware what was discussed no point in me making any further comment regarding the events of last Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Nobodies criticising you Lee, but why did the club not consider it necessary or valuable to actually direct some employee of some standing to attend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Eh? Is that cryptic?

I didn't think any of you had an official position with the club- are you saying you have?

Nowt cryptic about it at all, I am a paying supporting as is Sue Ian and Chris. I have no position within PAFC apart from a bit part at the FF.

Last edited by Lee Jameson on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Nobodies criticising you Lee, but why did the club not consider it necessary or valuable to actually direct some employee of some standing to attend?

Why don't you write to Jason Turner.

The club gave the Cornish Branch advance notice that James Brent would be unable to attend, I also believe that James Brent was willing to reschedule but the Cornish Branch wanted to go ahead with the evening.

So Chris gave a talk on how a collective group of people played a part in securing the clubs future and then it was a Q & A session.

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

Charlie Tring said "HA HA HA HA HA ! Absolutely hilarious ! Not an educated w@nker amongst them"

Nice words from a bloke I have never met.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

The club gave the Cornish Branch advance notice that James Brent would be unable to attend, I also believe that James Brent was willing to reschedule but the Cornish Branch wanted to go ahead with the evening.

So Chris gave a talk on how a collective group of people played a part in securing the clubs future and then it was a Q & A session.

Lee

Nah, can't be bothered to say anything after all.

It'll only mean another PM from the Castro of Home Park offering me a face-to-face
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Charlie Tring said "HA HA HA HA HA ! Absolutely hilarious ! Not an educated w@nker amongst them"

Only a bit of fun Lee. It was more a comment on the company you were keeping. pig has oft been quoted as not being prepared to listen to, as he so delightfully phrases it, 'Educated W@nkers'.

ps Hope you didn't drink too much ale and get silly drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Lee

Nah, can't be bothered to say anything after all.

It'll only mean another PM from the Castro of Home Park offering me a face-to-face

Just email me or send me a PM if you have a problem with what I have said.

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Only a bit of fun Lee. It was more a comment on the company you were keeping. pig has oft been quoted as not being prepared to listen to, as he so delightfully phrases it, 'Educated W@nkers'.

ps Hope you didn't drink too much ale and get silly drunken

Maybe you do know me then? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Well I do love a drop of Jameson drunken
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Lee

Given PACSA were holding their AGM directly afterwards and were informed the Argyle president & another 'high-ranking Pilgrims personality' were going to attend, it was highly unlikely they would cancel the evening. So which one out of yourself, IJN and Sue is regarded as the high-ranking Pilgrims personality able to take questions from supporters?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Lee

Given PACSA were holding their AGM directly afterwards and were informed the Argyle president & another 'high-ranking Pilgrims personality' were going to attend, it was highly unlikely they would cancel the evening. So which one out of yourself, IJN and Sue is regarded as the high-ranking Pilgrims personality able to take questions from supporters?

At least one of the three are ruled out due to not having a personality!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Lee

At least one of the three are ruled out due to not having a personality!

None of us, get a grip stop always looking for an argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12   Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum with Chris Webb - Bodmin. (not James Brent) 30-03-12
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next