Chemical Ali
Sandford_Grecian
swampy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Chris, is there anything you would like to tell us?
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 am

GOB wrote:
Chris, is there anything you would like to tell us?

Surely the thread should be entitled:

FOA of Windsor Boy?

Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:32 am

I read that Chris would like us all to move on from this and I assume bury it so that no more dirt can be spread. Some say that would be very convenient for Chris as it's believed that Chris himself has an involvement.

I agree with Chris, we should move on from this ASAP for the good of the Trust, the fans and the club, but Chris himself is making this difficult to achieve by leaving questions unanswered.

I ask yet again, Chris, is there anything that you would like to tell us?
Back to top Go down
swampy

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 am

You are pissing in the wind there GOB. Just as the IP address was ignored so I am sure will the Windsor Boy subject and anything else that might prove embarassing. I have to say i thought some on here were just a wee bit cynical and over the top with their views on IJN. This latest episode shows how right they were. The whole thing stinks from top to bottom. Underneath the public persona he tries to portray is a nasty, scheming, bullyboy who will manipulate and go to any devious lengths to get what he wants. El Pres by his close association with the numpty Nool and his complete failure to condemn his actions and words on several subjects is tarnishing his own image as well. Great in a war but nowhere near as effective in peacetime unfortunately. As for the wannabee politician, I am not in the least surprised by his behaviour in Throatgate.
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:13 am

Swampy, I think that Chris has a choice but it's a choice that he may soon lose. If he has something to hide then it would be in his interest to come clean or it will look far worse if A N Other has to do it for him.

BTW thanks to Wozzer and Lee for their openness.

Once again, is there anything you would like to tell the Argyle community Chris?
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 pm

swampy wrote:
You are pissing in the wind there GOB. Just as the IP address was ignored so I am sure will the Windsor Boy subject and anything else that might prove embarassing. I have to say i thought some on here were just a wee bit cynical and over the top with their views on IJN. This latest episode shows how right they were. The whole thing stinks from top to bottom. Underneath the public persona he tries to portray is a nasty, scheming, bullyboy who will manipulate and go to any devious lengths to get what he wants. El Pres by his close association with the numpty Nool and his complete failure to condemn his actions and words on several subjects is tarnishing his own image as well. Great in a war but nowhere near as effective in peacetime unfortunately. As for the wannabee politician, I am not in the least surprised by his behaviour in Throatgate.

Most odious character I've ever come across pig Have you ever come across the phrase, scum attracts scum? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Chemical Ali

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:29 pm

I find it strange how Chris "I don't take part in internet squabbles" Webb is quite defensive in this and wants people to move on - why would that be? I only thought he wanted to post info on argyle fans' sites about the President's Progress?

The fact that a Deep Throater received 'abusive calls' is laughable when it was the DT account (and Windsor Boy) shit stirring which led to the abuse of a Trust Board Member's wife- which DT-er was responsible for that? They certainly didn't confess when that incident occurred!

The more the smoke and mirrors goes on surrounding the multi accounts, the more I feel the President is complicit in this- why is there such a desire to move on? Surely with the current 'It was me' revelations it would be easier for someone (especially a Mod) to admit to being Windsor Boy/ Deadly Lampshade. The cover up of those accounts will not allow the process to move on- despite the 'clique's' attempts.
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Has Chris Webb ( a Windsor Boy) resigned yet?

It won't be long
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

BUMP!

Any chance of your IP yet Chris?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
swampy wrote:

Most odious character I've ever come across pig Have you ever come across the phrase, scum attracts scum? Wink

No, but scum does always float to the top.
Back to top Go down
Greenscooby

Greenscooby

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 pm

OK, I know I'm a new poster here and I've yet to earn my share, BUT, I thought I read that Chris Webb had beed BANNED from this site, so how can he answer?
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:34 am

The silence from the odious trio is deafening.

All very strangely quiet from Piggy, Plwebb and PL2-faced! Advised to lay low perhaps?
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:37 am

Greenscooby wrote:
OK, I know I'm a new poster here and I've yet to earn my share, BUT, I thought I read that Chris Webb had beed BANNED from this site, so how can he answer?

email, or "Contact" at the bottom of the page or, use a different IP.
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:43 am

Schlumberger wrote:
The silence from the odious trio is deafening.

All very strangely quiet from Piggy, Plwebb and PL2-faced! Advised to lay low perhaps?

They haven't been quiet Very Happy
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 am

I can imagine lol!

Frank am I right to think that Webb would have been banned by the previous mods, hence why he couldn't log in?
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:04 am

Yes I think you are right but I am not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 am

Yep they've all been real quiet in public, and then you get the odd snide prick like pedlar piping up as if he's being really helpful answering a post in a non mod capacity, and just pops in a gem like the trust might be able to attract better candidates for the board if they represented the entire fanbase!

Some people are openly cnuts like pl2 faced actually naming Andy, and some are just shit stirring cowards.

See the attacks will just go on and on in this way, yet none of these assholes will step forward.

We all know they wanted Gareth gone, which has happened now, but you caused wozzers downfall yourselves remember? So why nor throw all your weight behind the PASB as a viable alternative, so we can all really take the piss en masse Smile

Then you can back your tossers like Jameson and Hooper to the hilt and the tide of jimmy Savile jokes will look like a drop in the ocean compared to the ripping you will get then boys.
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:13 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yes I think you are right but I am not 100% sure.

It's how it seems to me, we will have to compare notes.

So it would seem that an IP that Webb has used has also been used to post abuse or break the site rules, hence why he complained sometime ago that he couldn't log in from his home and despite dozens upon dozens of request and, despite being shown how to find his IP, he failed to inform the mods of his IP.

Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:52 am

Greenjock wrote:
Yep they've all been real quiet in public, and then you get the odd snide prick like pedlar piping up as if he's being really helpful answering a post in a non mod capacity, and just pops in a gem like the trust might be able to attract better candidates for the board if they represented the entire fanbase!

Mark Pedlar needs to clarify the statement that he's made on pasoti.

It's obvious that one or two people in the pasoti Mod room have a problem with someone who's not a pasoti poster putting themselves forward to work for the benefit of the Trust. Strangely, when I was on the Trust Board previously, and was posting on pasoti, not a murmur was raised. And the simple fact is, neither Mark Pedlar nor Ian de Lar know me well enough (if at all) to pass judgement on what I will be bringing to the Board. And to make the blanket assertion that the Trust does not have good candidates on the Board is a blanket slur against ALL who have put themselves forward.

If Messrs de Lar and Pedlar have a problem with me - state exactly what that problem is. let the world know why you consider me to be unsuitable to represent ALL Trust members. In short - don't belittle the contributions of John Petrie, Jon Sparkes, Tim Chown and Ed Shillabear simply because you have some unspecified gripe with me.
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 am

You need not concern yourself Andy, a couple of insignificants will make little difference.

For most of us this is about the club and the Trust, it's not about not egos, personalities and small and petty mindedness.
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 am

GOB wrote:
You need not concern yourself Andy, a couple of insignificants will make little difference.

For most of us this is about the club and the Trust, it's not about not egos, personalities and small and petty mindedness.

I know, GOB. I think three people have raised an objection to my nomination. I'm not even sure one of them (Mark Pedlar) is a Trust Member. What's been heartening through all of this is the number of people, either online or personally, who have congratulated me, wished me well, and reaffirmed their support for the Trust. However, Mark's post was a blanket criticism of all who now serve on the Board.

Indeed, the two people who have cancelled their membership have actually helped to boost numbers, since more people have pledged to join the Trust in the wake of their departures, more than compensating for the loss of two members.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 am

Better quality. What the heck does that mean. Would Messrs Sir Roy Gardner or Todd CBE fall into that category. I had a beef about someone, I can't remember who, proposing 'experts in their field' for the Gasboard. I just want common sense down to earth Joe Soaps ordinary REAL fans with some kind of eye for detail and able to see the wood from the trees.

With deepest respect to the Trust board I can't see any of them wanting their name up in lights, courting patronage from James Brent or others for advancement or jumping on each and every band wagon that passes the gates of Home Park.
Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 am

Schlumberger wrote:
All very strangely quiet from Piggy

Oh. I thought you were talking about me then, and I haven't been quiet. A bit strange, naturally, but not quiet.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Iansider

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 am

Chris Webb should not be an official of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. I think he means well but he is out of his depth here. Thanks for your help Chris, but now is the time to step down. You are too easily influenced by numbkulls and nonentities.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Iansider wrote:
Chris Webb should not be an official of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. I think he means well but he is out of his depth here. Thanks for your help Chris, but now is the time to step down. You are too easily influenced by numbkulls and nonentities.

Birds of a feather ? Any colour you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAO Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next