Earwegoagain
Tgwu
Jethro
Angry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Camara offered a new long term contract - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camara offered a new long term contract   Camara offered a new long term contract - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 5:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
A hypothetical question is one that does not require an answer but is asked to explore possibilities and project theories, so Angry’s replies should be sufficient.

What this one? What a crock of shite if I may be so blunt? You are thinking of a rhetorical question posed to make  point which doesn't require an answer. It's a question, question requires an answer, it's the situation that is hypothetical ie,  supposing we are offered one million for Camara would you sell him?
The situation is made up of imagined but a hypothetical question can and should be answered.
The e reason you and Angers won't answer it is because you aren't really comfortable with the position that you are taking which is being supportive of being a selling club. You've always been a bosses man I'm a bit more surprised at Angry taking that position tbh.

It’s only a crock of shite because you just don’t understand the correct meaning and you also need to support your interpretation.

As for me being a bosses man, how could you possibly know?  and in my former life I was the boss.

A rhetorical question does not need answering a hypothetical question is an actual question and hence requires an answer. Look it up.

I have and in regards to a hypothetical question your quite wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There you go mate this should help.

Link doesn’t work, you need to shape up a bit ears.

Or maybe this will help you

How do you answer a hypothetical question?

DO take a few seconds to gather yourself. ...
DON'T blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. ...
DO ask questions if you need to clarify. ...
DON'T ramble or go off on tangents. ...
DO think about your own history. ...
DON'T feel pressured to give a definitive answer to the problem.

Isn’t google wonderful?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Camara offered a new long term contract   Camara offered a new long term contract - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 4:07 pm

Graiser you really are a twat. Get that dictionary and look up rhetorical. As for Angers he had two possible answers to a question that I asked one was yes sell him for one million at the end of the season the other was don't sell him run his contract down and let him go for free, Angers answer bla bla bla x 1000 January. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camara offered a new long term contract   Camara offered a new long term contract - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 5:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser you really are a twat. Get that dictionary and look up rhetorical. As for Angers he had two possible answers to a question that I asked one was yes sell him for one million at the end of the season the other was don't sell him run his contract down and let him go for free, Angers answer bla bla bla x 1000 January. Lol.

Ears I take it as you are now resorting to abuse that you now understand that you’ve lost the debate, I don’t need to look up rhetorical as your original question was a hypothetical one, please keep up, now if you wish to pursue your views without the abuse I’ll respond accordingly, if not good bye.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Camara offered a new long term contract   Camara offered a new long term contract - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 6:01 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Ears I take it as you are now resorting to abuse that you now understand that you’ve lost the debate, I don’t need to look up rhetorical as your original question was a hypothetical one, please keep up, now if you wish to pursue your views without the abuse I’ll respond accordingly, if not good bye.

What do you not understand about a hypothetical QUESTION ❓ You are one hundred per cent wrong and are mixing up hypothetical with rhetorical. Les managed to answer my unanswerable question doesn't that give you a clue? He even managed to answer for you (selling). To think they put you in charge is all I can think of is the old adage "never take a good man off the tools".
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Camara offered a new long term contract   Camara offered a new long term contract - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 6:09 pm

What are hypothetical questions? A hypothetical question is one based on supposition, not facts. They are typically used to elicit opinions and beliefs about imagined situations or conditions that don't exist.

The supposition was that we received an offer of one million pounds for Camara at the end of the season. Is the penny starting to drop? That I doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camara offered a new long term contract   Camara offered a new long term contract - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camara offered a new long term contract
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3