Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come on in...................... we don't bite !

Go down 
+5
pepsipete
Freathy
seadog
Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:12 am

Rickler wrote:
master.bater wrote:
I know it's not that plausible but it has potential.

master.bater wrote:
I don't look for conspiracies when there are none pp.

No... Of course you don't.

Your not a fan of mine then Nigel??
There's enough going on at Hp without looking for conspiracies where there are none.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 am

master.bater wrote:
GOB wrote:
Nice to see so many PASOTI moderators using the forum lol!

GOB - I get enough abuse alreay without being a mod. Never have been and never will be a mod.

I wasn't talking about you. lol!

I think if any stranger reads the above thread they'll know why you get the abuse though. Either way, welcome to ATD MB, we're open to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:42 am

GOB wrote:
master.bater wrote:
GOB wrote:

GOB - I get enough abuse alreay without being a mod. Never have been and never will be a mod.

I think if any stranger reads the above thread they'll know why you get the abuse though. Either way, welcome to ATD MB, we're open to everyone.

Any stranger will also work our who I am fairly quickly and read the absolute drivel you lot have written about me, Damon, Ian Newell, Ponty actually the list just grows. You lot don't even form your opinion by meeting people. At least Postey has met me and can form his opinion fairly. Democratic my arse. This is just a board for bitter twisted non pasoti'ites to burch and moan because they are excluded fromthe fun. Every thread you have on here just turns into a bitter slagging session. Some of you on here need to get a life. Pasoti is a forum, you're a forum WE are all argyle fans, why the pathetic need to belittle people trying to do some good?

Does it really make you feel better??
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 am

You think you are doing 'good?

Mother Theresa are you?

"Albanian Dwarf".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:12 am

Rickler wrote:

Mother Theresa are you?

Albanian Dwarf.

And what good are you doing the Nige? Sat two thousand or so miles away hurling abuse at anyone you can.

I believe you are mates with Wozzer? If you are, drop him an email and ask about me. We are good mates as well and you will see I'm not what you think I am.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:29 am

penzancepirate wrote:
I must go and tell Marjorie... Laughing

Missed that one ! lol!

ps I really wish that Pasoti users of this forum would all have the dignity to use their known usernames.
They don't have to hide, they won't be banned.
All this smoke n mirrors stuff is not my chosen style. It smells like the actions of the current PB's and none of us appear to like that sort of thing ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:32 am

Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
I must go and tell Marjorie... Laughing

Missed that one ! lol!

ps I really wish that Pasoti users of this forum would all have the dignity to use their known usernames.
They don't have to hide, they won't be banned.
All this smoke n mirrors stuff is not my chosen style. It smells like the actions of the current PB's and none of us appear to like that sort of thing ?

I am happy to change mine, is it possible? Nit bothered about being mrrapson on here. Just fancied a change! pirat
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 am

master.bater wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Mother Theresa are you?

Albanian Dwarf.

And what good are you doing the Nige? Sat two thousand or so miles away hurling abuse at anyone you can.

I believe you are mates with Wozzer? If you are, drop him an email and ask about me. We are good mates as well and you will see I'm not what you think I am.

It's quite amazing this really... I don't know you from Adam... But you know my first name, you know who I am friends with... Newell knows who I go to dinner with and what I am eating (except he got it wrong). Ponty knows what my friends are saying about me and who they need to apologise to?

What is going on in your lives?

And where is the abuse?

Try answering a question posed to you if you want some respect - its something Newell and Ponty can never do on this site.

And a final suggestion...

Man up (as ponty likes to say..)

Change the name you have now (which quite frankly, is ridiculous)to your Pasoti name and be proud of yourself!

And kudos to you, for coming here in the first place!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 am

master.bater wrote:
GOB wrote:
master.bater wrote:
GOB wrote:

Any stranger will also work our who I am fairly quickly and read the absolute drivel you lot have written about me, Damon, Ian Newell, Ponty actually the list just grows. You lot don't even form your opinion by meeting people. At least Postey has met me and can form his opinion fairly. Democratic my arse. This is just a board for bitter twisted non pasoti'ites to burch and moan because they are excluded fromthe fun. Every thread you have on here just turns into a bitter slagging session. Some of you on here need to get a life. Pasoti is a forum, you're a forum WE are all argyle fans, why the pathetic need to belittle people trying to do some good?

Does it really make you feel better??

Read your last sentence again mate. The origins of this 'unpleasantness' all goes back to Pasoti admin banning several of us for our views. In our own ways we were all trying to do 'some good' as you put it. Some were warning that the club would end up failing under the Stapes led model and I believe others weren't happy with other aspects as to how the forum was run. If you put yourself in the shoes of those refused a voice on the oldest and naturally largest Argyle forum, you may well have reacted in much the same way.

If I can digress.......... most of us have probably been involved in clubs of some sort, sporting or other ? In my experience I have been a member of several cricket/football clubs where one person, sometimes a small group, have gradually taken over all the roles in running said club. They make themselves almost indispensible, all powerful, by one means or another. Anyone who argues with them is made to feel very uncomfortable, or worse shown the door on some spurious charge.
This is my take on Pasoti.

Other football club forums, like Exeweb cannot believe how Pasoti is run. So much of the bad feeling there and other places like here and Football Forums is a direct result of the largest Argyle forum not keeping its disputes and disagreements in house. We used to hear tales from mods of abusive pm's, complaints from other members etc etc and no doubt most of the people responsible deserved to go because they had crossed the line of decency. However, that was not the case for us on here I believe.
Admin attitudes seem to have shifted a little in recent years as more members crossed over from being happy clappy all the time and perceived 'negative' posters are tolerated. Having said that, penzancepirate finally had enough of the abuse.A more articulate and thinking Argyle man, I have not met.

I suggest that rather than advising us to get a life, you take a good , hard look at Pasoti and how it is administered. We welcome argument on both sides. On Pasoti you are judged by how much you put into the latest collection box and to what extent you comply to the views of the ruling elite. If they had listened years ago instead of silencing the anti Stapes bad boys and sending them to the naughty step, as Ponty likes to call our forums, you might not need buckets coming out of your ears.

I am proud to say that we are democratic and that I will gladly stand down at any time to accommodate a member willing to take over. The only condition being that he/she must never change our democratic values of free speech. Sadly, I fear that there are those who will try to infiltrate admin and close us down. That is the nature of the beast we are up against and the reason we are here.
Amen

geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 pm

He has a point, I don't know him and he might well be a decent kinda fella in the "real world" and I don't really know what his views are, but based on his comments on this thread he comes over as self pitying tit as far as his Internet character is concerned.

Still, not a scratch on Naps pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 pm

GOB wrote:
He has a point, I don't know him and he might well be a decent kinda fella in the "real world" and I don't really know what his views are, but based on his comments on this thread he comes over as self pitying tit as far as his Internet character is concerned.

Still, not a scratch on Naps pig

GOB - not really self pitying, more misunderstood.
I am probably wrong about my opinions of all of you lot to be honest. Except maybe tickler who strikes me as a little unstable! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Welcome to the forum rappo.

Good to see another voice join, think the place could do with some variety.

Would love to see someone with a complete opposite view come here and explain the other side. Maybe someone like Esmer but not on such an obvious wind-up - bless the eloquent Smiffy for not seeing through that one Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:09 pm

ahh you've been chatting to Newell, he's an expert on stability, ask him about his paranoia! lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Who wouldn't be? 2000 miles away, he's mid ocean.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 pm

seadog wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

master.bater wrote:

I am probably wrong about my opinions of all of you lot to be honest. Except maybe tickler who strikes me as a little unstable! Very Happy

Another freudien slip?

Tickler is a pasoti admin account used for abuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Rickler wrote:
master.bater wrote:

Another freudien slip?

Tickler is a pasoti admin account used for abuse.

All of my spelling mistakes are genuine. It's because of the auto correct on my iPhone, that and being too lazy to read my text back, oh and my limited intelligence!

Can one of you nice gents adivse me on how to change my username?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Yeah, you need to re-sign up with another username and then keep this one spare for heckling people.

alien
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:34 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Yeah, you need to re-sign up with another username and then keep this one spare for heckling people.

alien

lol!

Don't ever change MC .

MB......... you'll have to ask GOB. Don't think we mods can do it. We're not real mods Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh good, something new to do! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 pm

seadog wrote:

Well i was a little out, i make it about 5367 miles from Plymouth to Rickler, thats some distance!! Need a condo on the beach, wander if he could find me one in the local paper?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm sure he could, he is a very nice man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:52 pm

seadog wrote:
I'm sure he could, he is a very nice man.

I dont doubt that at all Seadog, if he is a mate of Wozzer then he must be!

Maybe I'll drop him a pm to introduce my self properly!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 pm

It can't do any harm. Nobody wants to see Argyle in the shit but it is upon us.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 pm

master.bater wrote:
seadog wrote:

Well i was a little out, i make it about 5367 miles from Plymouth to Rickler, thats some distance!! Need a condo on the beach, wander if he could find me one in the local paper?? Laughing

If you're an Englishman you should have a castle on the beach!

As for being nice...

I will say... You seem a lot nicer on here than you do on Pasoti!

Maybe it's the people you mix with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on in...................... we don't bite !
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next