Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come on in...................... we don't bite !

Go down 
+5
pepsipete
Freathy
seadog
Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Rickler wrote:
master.bater wrote:
seadog wrote:
Who wouldn't be? 2000 miles away, he's mid ocean.

Well i was a little out, i make it about 5367 miles from Plymouth to Rickler, thats some distance!! Need a condo on the beach, wander if he could find me one in the local paper?? Laughing

If you're an Englishman you should have a castle on the beach!

As for being nice...

I will say... You seem a lot nicer on here than you do on Pasoti!

Maybe it's the people you mix with?

Lmfao, thank you Rickler! I am normally nice on Pasoti as well. I am passionate about things and sometimes get carried away. I am arrogant and always have been, got to be to be a sales man and now a businessman.

Haven't got any shady business links in Ireland, Cornwall or Gibraltar have you ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 am

Sorry..........that last line was mine. Poor IT skills Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 am

You can always use the "Edit" button. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 am

You know which buttons to press Del Wink
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 am

This is meant to be thread for prospective members not a facking Mod love in, get a room..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:19 am

Jealous basterd lol!

I think we should vote on should this thread be moved or not?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:35 am

I vote that it should be moved to an offshore account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 am

In Gib?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:59 am

Drakes Island or The Mewstone
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 am

Cyprus is a tax haven, or so I'm told. Whom was that I had a meeting with last week ?
No I didn't say that ! My solicitor told me to, to, to......................................................... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:23 am

Anyone know why Ponty 'flounced' from the farm ?

I give it til the first pre season friendly............. if that. It's his life ffs !

ps Glad to see he's still checking us out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 am

I know one thing, dear old Ponty has been up against it for the last few months.... had his thunder stolen by the amount of room the GTs are taking up... sort of puts him out of the picture really with not much chance of future involvment.
Yesterday's man Laughing I hope he knows how to go quietly.

Hey Ponty, if you want any advice on how to survive well and flourish when you're outnumbered with your back against the wall, just ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 am

The problem that Ponty has at the moment is that he's more aligned with the views of this forum then his is of the GT's and Co. now that they share the leader boards. As is everyone else, he's still welcome here though.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 am

GOB wrote:
The problem that Ponty has at the moment is that he's more aligned with the views of this forum then his is of the GT's and Co. now that they share the leader boards. As is everyone else, he's still welcome here though.

I kinda have an admiration for Ponty in a strange way. He travels vast distances to watch Argyle etc. yet never seems very happy, except when singing rugby songs.
It can't be easy being him Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

I kinda have an admiration for Ponty in a strange way. He travels vast distances to watch Argyle etc. yet never seems very happy, except when singing rugby songs.
It can't be easy being him Wink

If he's done it our of principle then good on him I say, but I suspect there's just a simple name change going on from our GT friend.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Yep, you'll be safe here ... we're not famous anymore.

Were you ever, outside of Cornwall that is Laughing

Been on here a while now, so thought I would just man up ahum, and tell you all a bit about meself innit.

As the user suggests, I'm not from Cornwall, though I do have a daughter now living in the land of Pixies & Pasties, I'm a Mid Devon kind of guy, & yep a family man, 4 kids, 9th grand kid just arrived (and quickly handed back Very Happy ) 26th June 2011 (2011, that's for those who join this fine forum and read this garbage in 2020). I support the No: 1 club in Devon, always has been, always will be, I bleed red, although I've just recently discovered I've got green fingers (Yuk!!) I mean my garden is looking wicked at the moment, and me with my bad back too Wink I'm hard working, do a lot for various charities, along with voluntary work at 'The Blue Cross' http://www.bluecross.org.uk/1714-2611/Tiverton-adoption-centre.html I look after the puddy cats & 'Soundart Radio', http://www.soundartradio.org.uk/ a localish (to me & you) community radio station, I produce & present my own show, each & every Wednesday evening, live from the studio 20.30 - 22.00 pm (apart from holiday's). Well that's me in a nut shell.

oh and if you fancy a listen to my show tonight, or any Wednesday, just click on the listen button, it really is that simple Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks for the introduction, you seem a decent guy apart from the Exeter City bit. But as I have mentioned before I hale from South Molton and used to make trips to St James Park as a lad.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Yep, you'll be safe here ... we're not famous anymore.

Were you ever, outside of Cornwall that is Laughing

Been on here a while now, so thought I would just man up ahum, and tell you all a bit about meself innit.

As the user suggests, I'm not from Cornwall, though I do have a daughter now living in the land of Pixies & Pasties, I'm a Mid Devon kind of guy, & yep a family man, 4 kids, 9th grand kid just arrived (and quickly handed back Very Happy ) 26th June 2011 (2011, that's for those who join this fine forum and read this garbage in 2020). I support the No: 1 club in Devon, always has been, always will be, I bleed red, although I've just recently discovered I've got green fingers (Yuk!!) I mean my garden is looking wicked at the moment, and me with my bad back too Wink I'm hard working, do a lot for various charities, along with voluntary work at 'The Blue Cross' http://www.bluecross.org.uk/1714-2611/Tiverton-adoption-centre.html I look after the puddy cats & 'Soundart Radio', http://www.soundartradio.org.uk/ a localish (to me & you) community radio station, I produce & present my own show, each & every Wednesday evening, live from the studio 20.30 - 22.00 pm (apart from holiday's). Well that's me in a nut shell.

oh and if you fancy a listen to my show tonight, or any Wednesday, just click on the listen button, it really is that simple Shocked

OK Merlin.......... will try to listen in.
Fair enough to revel in our plight but seriously, Exeter has never,until about 6 months ago, been the number one club in Devon, except in your dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 am

A radio show about cats?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 am

GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Damn....missed it ! There's always next week.

Just been checkin it out. Like it Cool
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:46 pm

GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Laughing

Nope, this week it was all Indians, of the red (of course) variety, all music this week was by, 'Native Americans' including, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Apache, Blackfoot, Crow & Navajo, to name but a few.

Next week will be the turn of the cowboys & cowgirls, AKA Americana with a bit of Mexican thrown in, as it's the last show for 6 weeks, I'm taking a summer break this year, 1st one in 5 years.

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Shame you missed it. I'm doing a little trek (musically) around the world at the moment, started in UK with 5 shows 1. Scotland 2. Ireland 3. Wales & West Country 4. Rest of UK 5. Showcased the variety of cultures & creeds now resident in the UK, so bands like Afro Celt Sound System, Transglobal Underground, Nitin Sawhney etc... 6. Was music of South & Central America, this weeks show 7. was the Native Americans, and next week 8. Americana - then my nice break of 6 weeks, where I'll follow on; with music from, Australasia & Asia.

Glad you liked what you checked out, and hope you can join me for next weeks show Smile Merlin
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Laughing

Nope, this week it was all Indians, of the red (of course) variety, all music this week was by, 'Native Americans' including, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Apache, Blackfoot, Crow & Navajo, to name but a few.

Next week will be the turn of the cowboys & cowgirls, AKA Americana with a bit of Mexican thrown in, as it's the last show for 6 weeks, I'm taking a summer break this year, 1st one in 5 years.

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Shame you missed it. I'm doing a little trek (musically) around the world at the moment, started in UK with 5 shows 1. Scotland 2. Ireland 3. Wales & West Country 4. Rest of UK 5. Showcased the variety of cultures & creeds now resident in the UK, so bands like Afro Celt Sound System, Transglobal Underground, Nitin Sawhney etc... 6. Was music of South & Central America, this weeks show 7. was the Native Americans, and next week 8. Americana - then my nice break of 6 weeks, where I'll follow on; with music from, Australasia & Asia.

Glad you liked what you checked out, and hope you can join me for next weeks show Smile Merlin

In your capacity as a greasy 'un,have you ever come across a chap called Gary Sheward? I used to work with him when i was in the docky and he was at RNSD Exeter [Marsh Barton/Alphington area] when it was still open.He was a very keen ECFC fan,we used to have some pretty good banter during working hours and on the occasional drinking session.He was a frequenter of your social club [Centrespot?] and was a good tennis player,as i recall.If you know him,tell him Skins from 6B2 sends his best wishes.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Oi Sandy, check this out for Australian blues n roots.

Salty Dog

I download it every week, excellent music, although the presenter does grate somewhat........
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:17 pm

In your capacity as a greasy 'un,have you ever come across a chap called Gary Sheward? I used to work with him when i was in the docky and he was at RNSD Exeter [Marsh Barton/Alphington area] when it was still open.He was a very keen ECFC fan,we used to have some pretty good banter during working hours and on the occasional drinking session.He was a frequenter of your social club [Centrespot?] and was a good tennis player,as i recall.If you know him,tell him Skins from 6B2 sends his best wishes.[/quote]

Sorry, I don't know this fellow red

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Laughing

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
A radio show about cats?

Change of direction this week, well it's my show, I can do this Very Happy

Decided this week do do a show of cover versions, but with a difference, you'll have to listen to find out what though Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on in...................... we don't bite !   Come on in...................... we don't bite ! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on in...................... we don't bite !
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next