Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm going to bite the bullet.............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm going to bite the bullet............. Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to bite the bullet.............   I'm going to bite the bullet............. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm

And accompany my dear old dad to Argyle V the Turkey's on Boxing day.

He's not well, sadly I think this season will be his last. If you know what I mean. Sad He's been a STH for 27 consecutive years and I wouldn't dare repeat what he thinks of the current cnuts that allude to run this comedy of errors of a club, but, that's by-the-by.

What I want to ask is this. Is it POTD and can my dad choose not to sit in his usual seat so he can sit with me.

I appreciate any advice.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to bite the bullet.............   I'm going to bite the bullet............. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Where do you normally sit? Im sure the box office will be happy to change his seat for that game if you were to go up there in the next few days..

And yes it'll be POTD but it'll probably be a nightmare (was last time) so i'd get tickets before hand as well.

Enjoy fella
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to bite the bullet.............   I'm going to bite the bullet............. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Hopefully Argo will do the business for you and your Dad. Just forget about all the crap going on and enjoy the match!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to bite the bullet.............   I'm going to bite the bullet............. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:35 pm

I think i might weaken by boxing day and break my pledge about never watching argyle while clueless is there, the thought of endless days cooped up in the house with mrs 68 and the rest of em is starting to make argyle torquay look like Barca v Real Madrid! i'm sooooooooo village jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to bite the bullet.............   I'm going to bite the bullet............. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I think i might weaken by boxing day and break my pledge about never watching argyle while clueless is there, the thought of endless days cooped up in the house with mrs 68 and the rest of em is starting to make argyle torquay look like Barca v Real Madrid! i'm sooooooooo village jocolor

My deepest sympathies if you do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to bite the bullet.............   I'm going to bite the bullet............. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to bite the bullet.............
Page 1 of 1