Dog Bone Malone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Daily Moan. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 7:39 pm

Glad you’re safe.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 7:58 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Glad you’re safe.

Thanks mate. The only casualty was my pants.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 8:19 pm

Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Seen a couple of brilliant Facebook meltdowns today one in Tavvy parish page where Dan the fish guy is advertising boiled Lobster for Xmas quickly followed by loads of posts asking Dan if he would like to get boiled alive despite people pointing out that the Lobster had clearly been dispatched before cooking. Then there is a page which shares shot game in the UK where someone put up a recipe for faggots and literally minutes later people had complained and Facebook contacted him to say remove the incendiary post or he would be banned lol. Someone else posted and suggested they rename them English Haggis? I wish all the melting snowflakes would go and get a job or cut off all their fingers ffs! Shorely there is enough real bad stuff n the world without going on campaigns about recipes and eating really low food mile sustainable seafood?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Been a cloudy day all day,
Trying to walk a bit further each day so I can walk the just under a mile to get my booster Saturday.

Moment I step out side pisses down.

feckin weather
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:55 pm

Someone at work painted some walls in the car park with white emulsion paint on Friday and then went home. It rained over the weekend so I had to clean all the paint runs off the lower black section of the walls today!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:33 pm

Not much mask wearing in the precinct, security staff not bothering but go outside and drop a sweet wrapper and feck me you’ve copped a fine pdq

Last edited by Graiser on Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:35 pm

Bar hum bug!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:39 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Bar hum bug!

Bugger you was quick on the draw mouldy! Edited all of that in case I got identified by one of my kids!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:58 pm

All you had to say at the end of the post was ‘that you love them all very much’. Then to your kids ‘FFS enough is enough tie a knot in it!’ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:02 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
All you had to say at the end of the post was ‘that you love them all very much’. Then to your kids ‘FFS enough is enough tie a knot in it!’ Very Happy

Wish I’d thought of that lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:11 am

Fooking notificatîons! Just a joke either accept all spamming, pinging and endless notifications or spend five minutes on every site that you visit to turn the fooking things off! They need to change the law so that you have to actually ask for emails, sales, promotions, weather forecasts and news articles. Another thing is when you actually find the opt out button they then tell you it will take ten working days to unsubscribe. Wankers.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 6:00 pm

feckin South Western Railway running half the timetable with half the coaches.

What you need in a pandemic to be wedged in like sardines.

They claim it's cause of covid yet have only cancelled two trains on this line cause of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 9:12 pm

Why is it dog owners can pick up their dog’s crap but owners of cats allow their cats to crap anywhere and it’s never picked up except by me when it seems all my neighbours cats decide to crap in my garden, fecking buying a catapult for the furry gits
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 9:16 pm

Try curry powder well sprinkled where they crap. The hotter the better.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 9:37 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Try curry powder well sprinkled where they crap. The hotter the better.

I’ll try that, I’d cook a vindaloo if that would do it, I’ve laid out netting where they’ve been crapping and the gits just crapped on top of it, thought cats were clean and buried their poo but these sods don’t!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 9:47 pm

Just looked online about stopping cats crapping in your garden and quite a few say things like citrus smells like orange, lemon peel, coffee grounds or oils like lavender and citronella.
On Amazon there is a product called Karlsten cat repellent which they say is guaranteed to work. Another one said to work well is lion dung! Again on Amazon silent roar cat repellent with essence of lion turds. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 9:53 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Just looked online about stopping cats crapping in your garden and quite a few say things like citrus smells like orange, lemon peel, coffee grounds or oils like lavender and citronella.
On Amazon there is a product called Karlsten cat repellent which they say is guaranteed to work. Another one said to work well is lion dung! Again on Amazon silent roar cat repellent with essence of lion turds. Very Happy

I’ll try the Karistan all the rest I’ve tried, I’ve even tried neat Jeyes Fluid.
Not sure about the Lion turds, if I met a Lion there’d be plenty of my own turds !
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 10:02 pm

Some of the reviews for the lion turds are negative but there is always a water pistol or nerf gun to use on them which can be fun!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 10:06 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Some of the reviews for the lion turds are negative but there is always a water pistol or nerf gun to use on them which can be fun!

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 10:24 pm

Or there is always the mouldy method of scaring cats and chase them naked round the garden. The downside is the neighbours think you are mad!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 10:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Or there is always the mouldy method of scaring cats and chase them naked round the garden. The downside is the neighbours think you are mad!

My neighbour already thinks that when he sees my rake flying through the air when I’m trying to wack the critters
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:12 pm

Finally get to sleep early for first time in about a week.

20 mins later copper choppers circling looking for some joy riders who smashed a car up in town.

Just give yourselves up ffs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:39 am

[quote="Graiser"]
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

My neighbour already thinks that when he sees my rake flying through the air when I’m trying to wack the critters [/quot

If they are crapping in newly dug earth you can lightly bury mouse traps, when they go off it scares the shit out of them and they won't return. I've also got an electric fence that runs off a big truck battery that I bought when we had pigs, just run a wire around the beds in question and the big plus is that when they get zapped you hear them yowl. One zap they will never be back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 9:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

My neighbour already thinks that when he sees my rake flying through the air when I’m trying to wack the critters [/quot

If they are crapping in newly dug earth you can lightly bury mouse traps, when they go off it scares the shit out of them and they won't return. I've also got an electric fence that runs off a big truck battery that I bought when we had pigs, just run a wire around the beds in question and the big plus is that when they get zapped you hear them yowl. One zap they will never be back.

Might try the mouse traps, though missus says that’s cruel FFS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Moan.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next