HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary Empty
PostSubject: New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary   New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Day One

My phone has been HEAVING with a MASS of calls from managers asking about the role. Ok, 98% of them have been from Colin Lee, but there was also a call from someone called 'Alex'. Ok it turns out he wasn't a Scottish man of notable success in Manchester and he actually had the wrong number, but when informed me of this he said 'sorry have a nice day', which definitely sounds promising. He is also unemployed which initially sounded great, but his benefits are possibly higher than we can afford to match so unfortunately I was forced to scrawl through his name with a red marker.

Obviously O'Driscoll who was prepared to come and help last year for no particular reason in a SUPER crap role wouldn't be interested in managing the club full time unless we actually try and get out of this terrible league, so I'll scotch that one at the first hurdle by murmuring something to the dorks at the PASTA convention. They'll LOVE the scoop.

I've released a number of high profile names to the media in the hope of appeasing the fans. You should have seen Errington and Metcalfe lap it all up! I am oh-so-crafty!

As well as the above, I'm looking at Exquay's managers Tisdale and Ling. I mean, why look outside of Devon to be rejected for not showing ambition, when you can be rejected for not showing ambition by the Torxeter managers much closer to home?

I have also been monitoring training....like a HAWK. Needless to say, Nancekevill is suddenly looking very assured in his new role(a wonderful man), and of the players Paul Wotton (a wonderful man) is showing bucketloads of passion too. He bleeds green, is a leader, and it means we might be able to save money.

Must go, Colin's on the blower again...

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary   New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary   New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Good one !!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary   New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:56 pm

I've just seen Pep Guardiola leaving Poundland on Royal Parade. He had a notebook some pens and a clip board- all a bargain £1 each! He was getting on the 43 bus so must have been heading to Milehouse bus station for the short walk to Home Park!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary   New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 pm

I've just seen Sven Goran Erikson's car parked up Home Park.

It must be him, the registration plate was SV12 GER

Surely it must be him, right?

SV is Sven, and GER is Goran Erikson...

Right?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary   New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I've just seen Sven Goran Erikson's car parked up Home Park.

It must be him, the registration plate was SV12 GER

Surely it must be him, right?

SV is Sven, and GER is Goran Erikson...

Right?

Hope he didn't park in Nool's spot or his chances will be pretty much akin to mine of getting a gig as Brad Pitt's body double.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary   New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Just seen a Car with the Reg T055ER driving along Outland Rd.

Joe Kinnear's arrived for his interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary   New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

New Manager Search - Brent's Daily Diary
Page 1 of 1