seadog
Dog Bone Malone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Daily Moan. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 3:41 pm

Yesterday was like a breath of fresh air. Sun shining, mild, birds singing, walking the doggo over the moors, popping into the Royal Oak for a few pints of Jail Ale - and now it's all back to rain, wind, doom, gloom, fuckwittery, cuntanology, no fuel and WW3.

Hallelujah. Praise the fackin lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 3:43 pm

POI wrote:
Yesterday was like a breath of fresh air. Sun shining, mild, birds singing, walking the doggo over the moors, popping into the Royal Oak for a few pints of Jail Ale - and now it's all back to rain, wind, doom, gloom, fuckwittery, cuntanology, no fuel and WW3.

So your glass is half empty old chap!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:21 pm

Had four lambs yesterday and seven last night poor little feckers will be wondering why they didn't stay inside.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 5:21 pm

Graiser wrote:
POI wrote:

So your glass is half empty old chap!

It's never that full. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 6:26 pm

MP's to get 2.5k pay rise from April. Great. Excellent. Fantastic.

WTF about hard working families about to get absolutely fecked up the arse with fuel, interest, inflation, heating, food and tax rises? Uh? UH? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 6:51 pm

Like anybody cares POI. Selfishness is as common as apathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 8:23 pm

Red diesel change of use from April 1st will see further price rises as if we weren’t being screwed enough
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 7:53 am

Been having the dishwasher "fixed" by an engineer for over a month now, took him ten days to turn up and have a look, ordered circuit board which took ten days to turn up, machine still wouldn't work he blamed new board said he'd order another one haven't seen him since and won't answer phone. If he can't fix it why won't he feckin well admit it?
I've got hands like a washer woman.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 9:08 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Been having the dishwasher "fixed" by an engineer for over a month now, took him ten days to turn up and have a look, ordered circuit board which took ten days to turn up, machine still wouldn't work he blamed new board said he'd order another one haven't seen him since and won't answer phone. If he can't fix it why won't he feckin well admit it?

Reminds me of a time when our washing machine went on the blink literally a week after coming out of warranty. Bloke looked at it and said it needed a brand new control panel....which in reality meant writing it off and buying a new one.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:49 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Reminds me of a time when our washing machine went on the blink literally a week after coming out of warranty. Bloke looked at it and said it needed a brand new control panel....which in reality meant writing it off and buying a new one.

Thing is I could have bought a new one a month ago I just wish people wouldn't bullshit you all the time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 8:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Thing is I could have bought a new one a month ago I just wish people wouldn't bullshit you all the time.

Missus has been dealing with the engineer he won't answer or reply to messages so I rang him on my mobile which he answered sounded well sheepish the prick, told me to get a new machine wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 8:53 pm

Fed up with these supermarket self checkouts asking me if I want a receipt, course I fecking do, can’t bring bugger all back without one!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 9:08 pm

Ask for 2. Say you’re old and need the second one in case you lose the first one.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 9:13 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Ask for 2. Say you’re old and need the second one in case you lose the first one.

I might get carried off if the staff saw an old git talking to a machine!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 9:15 pm

Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 4:13 pm

New dishwasher ordered.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 3:29 pm

Went to see Mother earlier which always winds me up. Spent about an hour listening to how hard it was for my Grandparents, her and my Dad and how sorry she feels for my kids having to deal with the Covid fallout. I remarked very dryly how we will always look back fondly on those halcyon days of Thatchers Britain the Falklands, Blair and his illegal wars and let's not forget the 2008 crash and another ten years of austerity to add to the previous thirty from when I left school. Those were the days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Moan.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5