seadog
Dog Bone Malone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Daily Moan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 6:57 pm

POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Electric seats.

FFS, had all the floor carpets out of the car because I had a leak from the windscreen. All dried out, windscreen fixed, now the drivers electrickery seat ain't working.

Gawd gimme strength.

Fuse? Make sure the seat plugs are all connected as well.

Yes yes, Ears. I'm on my rest days Wed-Sat so it's top of my 'to-do' list. Because I had to remove the drivers seat to get the floor carpets out, me thinks I've upset some wires/fuse or connection. I'll sort it. feck paying garage prices for the princely sum of dirty hands and a bit of sweat!

I feckin hate electrics but I'm with you I'd rather scratch my own head than pay some grease monkey £70/hr to do the same then be really rude to you. I've hardly ever met a mechanic who wasn't a twat and to work in a motor factors shop you have to be an even bigger one.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:55 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Can't you keep your Boris and Knob bashing to the same threads instead of turning every thread into a cut and paste fest?

Nahhh and whilst you continue to be deliberately homophobic yet again I'll continue likewise to hang you out to dry (seriously about time you had a bath thats 5 times now)

In the interim I thought the earlier clip was awful

This though is another universe.....catastrophic in its failure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Says the person who was General R and smallhousen on Twitter.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Had enough of the whole hand sanitizer bollocks, specially when you haven't noticed you've got a few tiny cuts on your hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:35 pm

What’s even worse after sanitising your hands you touch your bollox.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:39 pm

Deep heat.
Wasn't worth the £20 dare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 8:42 pm

Nor was old spice after shave!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 9:46 pm

Jethro wrote:
Had enough of the whole hand sanitizer bollocks, specially when you haven't noticed you've got a few tiny cuts on your hands

Use Neal's yard it doesn't destroy your hands
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:29 am

Morning drivers.

No, I'm not saying morning drivers, FFS, I'm moaning (for a change) about drivers early in the morning. Every feckin morning, I can guarantee the same wankers pull right out of junctions without looking because it's early in the morning and think there's never anyone going to be coming. The same drivers shooting straight across roundabouts as if they're not there, the same drivers fecking hammering it on the Callington to Tavi road because they can't be bothered to get up ten minutes earlier for work.

WTAF is wrong with drivers in the morning? Ugh? Slow down or get out of bed earlier. FFS.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:45 am

I know it's November but it could have got cold eventually

Not suddenly -3 and still freezing now
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:48 pm

POI wrote:
Morning drivers.

No, I'm not saying morning drivers, FFS, I'm moaning (for a change) about drivers early in the morning. Every feckin morning, I can guarantee the same wankers pull right out of junctions without looking because it's early in the morning and think there's never anyone going to be coming. The same drivers shooting straight across roundabouts as if they're not there, the same drivers fecking hammering it on the Callington to Tavi road because they can't be bothered to get up ten minutes earlier for work.

WTAF is wrong with drivers in the morning? Ugh? Slow down or get out of bed earlier. FFS.

I'm driving up the norf Devon once a week for the rest of the month made the mistake of living at 7Am last week I should know better by now I picked up a bulk powder tanker at Hatherleigh and did 15 to 20 until Torrington ffs. Its always half an hour quicker loving at 9 but a cnut of a road always.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:22 am

The problem with Christmas songs is, There's not been a decent new one since the 80s.
Same shite playing again & again, year after year.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:45 am

They also at times bring religion in to it as well....whatever next.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:59 am

With heating costs going through the roof it's natural to look around for other means to supplement whatever means you choose to heat your home. This brings me to the Orbis heater which can be purchased in outlets such as Dunelm and Amazon. The price for this mini heater is not only cheap but gains such good revues I can't help wonder if it's a scam. I've googled, "Orbis Heaters: is it a scam?" only for such "supposed" scam reports to say how good they are. I'm not totally convinced and welcome opinions.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Xmas working.

FFS. Just going through my rota. One day off. ONE! FFS.

Can't you cnuts eat less so I can have some time off? Smile
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:23 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
With heating costs going through the roof it's natural to look around for other means to supplement whatever means you choose to heat your home. This brings me to the Orbis heater which can be purchased in outlets such as Dunelm and Amazon. The price for this mini heater is not only cheap but gains such good revues I can't help wonder if it's a scam. I've googled, "Orbis Heaters: is it a scam?" only for such "supposed" scam reports to say how good they are. I'm not totally convinced and welcome opinions.    

My advice would be to spend the winter in a warmer country.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:46 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

My advice would be to spend the winter in a warmer country.

You should practice what you preach........................Oh!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 4:09 pm

Reckon you would use less carbon flying to Aisa than burning Gas central heating all winter so doing the planet a favour too.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:35 am

Been isolating cause I've got an operation Friday.
Get a phone call oh can you come in for a PCR.

But I'm isolating like you said.
Yeah keep doing that but still come in.

I get the premise but they not thought it through.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:36 am

Fecking freezing too
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 3:23 pm

'Super'

Why the feck is everything now 'super'?

Oh, it was 'super' exciting. I feel 'super' ill, oh this sofa is 'super' comfy, my car is 'super' clean. FFS.

I tell ya what. I'm 'super' fecked off with 'super'. FFS.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 3:32 pm

That’s a super avatar you have there POI.

Has anyone ever said to you that you are a super guy? In fact you are more than a super guy you’re a super duper guy! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 4:42 pm

FFS, you stinky old goat. 'Super' stinky I might add. Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 6:23 pm

Get up at 4 to buy veg from a wholesaler, fecking company van headlights fecked so drive there and back, motorway too on foglights. Luckily the 20,000 sacked coppers are all from Southampton.

Get back at 05:15 to sail at 06:00, refinery not ready for us come at 11:00 instead.

get here at 11:00, don't start cargo until 15:00.

Bollocks.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 6:52 pm

People who leave trolleys in supermarket car park spaces.

Makes me grumpy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 6:57 pm

3 month old tyre blew out on the M25 at 0530 this morning. Not ideal, especially as it was my first day in a new role following a temporary promotion. After getting in to work 6 hours late I have a feeling it might be a very temporary promotion. Oh well, it could have been a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Moan.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next