Les Miserable
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle    Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 9:07 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
There’s no denying we were absolute crap against Shrewsbury and as usual a lot of knee jerk posts appear.
Maybe for some expectations for this season were just too high, I took a look at some pre season predictions by ATD posters and with the exclusion of the usual predictor of doom and gloom we’re around where most expected us to be.
I’m not suggesting Lowe or us rest on our laurels and settle for that for next season, anything but.
For me the clubs medium to long term vision is the correct one but the question is how do deal with the short term that’ll satisfy the fans.
I’m not a green tinter and I try not to post immediately after a defeat as I spend the next few days being miserable git, being supremely disappointed and thinking about it all but in the grand scheme for the 20/21 season we’re just about where most of us predicted.

What the hell does knee jerking have to do with comments made when we are nearly through a whole season? When the first five games have been played it would be fair enough but with five games to go it doesn't class as a Knee jerk at all.
Not just aimed at you Graiser but fans need to stop being so precious and be accepting of a different POV, on here there are about three people that want Lowe gone now, a few more would shed no tears if he got sacked at the seasons end whilst most (myself included) would stick with him as they think he's achieved his remit so far. They all have as much validity as each other as its all hot air and Hallets decision not ours.
Personally I don't think there is another club in the country whose fans wouldn't be howling like feck having watched some of the performances this year, it simply isn't good enough and Id imagine it has knocked a few hundred off the number of season tickets we will sell next season already. If these performances carry on next season we will soon drop supporters in droves which has always happened when we are shite. Something must improve and seriously, if we stuck with this team we would be down in no time I'm not sure how we are finishing where we are now tbh.

Decent post Ears indeed.
I'd shed no tears if Lowe were to be booted but in reality he clearly wont be

The team is another kettle of fish. I say again absolutely no one out of contract should be retained bar Luke McCormick with Mayor the first out the door along with hot and cold Grant.
If Cooper is still here in two years time he'll still be rattling up the mistakes over the course of the season....he simply hasn't "got it" its as simple as that
Pity Lowe didnt offload Jeppers in January for a bundle it may have made Hallets job easier in a few weeks time. I think many will be disappointed with whats coming this close season budget wise

This is priceless, even by your standards Harve.

You only want to retain a keeper who’s not played a game all season.

You then want to put out the door a player who almost certainly would be the highest rated by all the other League 1 managers.

And you finish off by also red carding Grant who in terms of stats is the highest this season in our entire squad.

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle    Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 11:32 am

TBF Luke hasn't conceded a goal all season LOL
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle    Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 1:03 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle    Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Joke of the week from Groovy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle    Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:07 pm

Grovehill wrote:
TBF Luke hasn't conceded a goal all season LOL

Yeah... Good joke Grovey, but as usual... You're wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle    Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:18 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
There’s no denying we were absolute crap against Shrewsbury and as usual a lot of knee jerk posts appear.
Maybe for some expectations for this season were just too high, I took a look at some pre season predictions by ATD posters and with the exclusion of the usual predictor of doom and gloom we’re around where most expected us to be.
I’m not suggesting Lowe or us rest on our laurels and settle for that for next season, anything but.
For me the clubs medium to long term vision is the correct one but the question is how do deal with the short term that’ll satisfy the fans.
I’m not a green tinter and I try not to post immediately after a defeat as I spend the next few days being miserable git, being supremely disappointed and thinking about it all but in the grand scheme for the 20/21 season we’re just about where most of us predicted.

What the hell does knee jerking have to do with comments made when we are nearly through a whole season? When the first five games have been played it would be fair enough but with five games to go it doesn't class as a Knee jerk at all.
Not just aimed at you Graiser but fans need to stop being so precious and be accepting of a different POV, on here there are about three people that want Lowe gone now, a few more would shed no tears if he got sacked at the seasons end whilst most (myself included) would stick with him as they think he's achieved his remit so far. They all have as much validity as each other as its all hot air and Hallets decision not ours.
Personally I don't think there is another club in the country whose fans wouldn't be howling like feck having watched some of the performances this year, it simply isn't good enough and Id imagine it has knocked a few hundred off the number of season tickets we will sell next season already. If these performances carry on next season we will soon drop supporters in droves which has always happened when we are shite. Something must improve and seriously, if we stuck with this team we would be down in no time I'm not sure how we are finishing where we are now tbh.

Decent post Ears indeed.

The team is another kettle of fish. I say again absolutely no one out of contract should be retained bar Luke McCormick with Mayor the first out the door along with hot and cold Grant.
If Cooper is still here in two years time he'll still be rattling up the mistakes over the course of the season....he simply hasn't "got it" its as simple as that
Pity Lowe didnt offload Jeppers in January for a bundle it may have made Hallets job easier in a few weeks time. I think many will be disappointed with whats coming this close season budget wise

So you’d retain McCormick who hasn’t played a league game this season, is that on past performances, how he trains or you just like him ? Makes your assessment on other players a bit iffy.

Yes I'd retain McCormick as the number 2 albeit be under no illusion he wouldnt have made such a hash of games as Mike Cooper has repeatedly done this season.....goals 1 and 3 at the Shrews and any half decent keeper would have scrambled them away. Go watch again

As for "iffy" this comes from a fella who worships a blond haired oaf currently scrambling to avert a disaster in NI caused wholly by his perpetual lying so I'll take your comment with a pinch of salt

Back to the players why would we retain Mayor ?? I noticed no one could think of another more overrated player this last 50 years.

Fast forward to August and I'll happily apologise if he's still here, (Screenshot Ricks lol) but rest assured I wont have to.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle    Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Decent post Ears indeed.

So you’d retain McCormick who hasn’t played a league game this season, is that on past performances, how he trains or you just like him ? Makes your assessment on other players a bit iffy.

Yes I'd retain McCormick as the number 2 albeit be under no illusion he wouldnt have made such a hash of games as Mike Cooper has repeatedly done this season.....goals 1 and 3 at the Shrews and any half decent keeper would have scrambled them away. Go watch again

As for "iffy" this comes from a fella who worships a blond haired oaf currently scrambling to avert a disaster in NI caused wholly by his perpetual lying so I'll take your comment with a pinch of salt

Back to the players why would we retain Mayor  ??  I noticed no one could think of another more overrated player this last 50 years.

Fast forward to August and I'll happily apologise if he's still here, (Screenshot Ricks lol) but rest assured I wont have to.

LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle    Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4