Czarcasm
seadog
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

fans forum  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Skating on very thin rice now.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Out comes the "chip on the shoulder" to go with Pot Shots, you'd only need to throw in a "mouth breather or Freak" and you'd have three out of ten of the Nool top ten phrases to deflect criticism from Brent.
Not one effort to address or try and understand any point that Reg is making.

Laugh at you..   There is no effort being made to understand the points Reg is making because they're nonsensical.   They're not valid.  He's got the wrong end of the stick.  

Frankly...  Reg doesn't "get it".  What's the point in beating a dead animal with a stick?

He's a bit like you.

Eerily familiar. :pighug:

The musings of a dimwit.  
You've got nothing.  You're down to bringing Nool into everything.  You seriously need to up yer game.

Dimwit? You've got nothing? You seriously need to up your game? What the feck are you on about now? I can't help but make the comparison can I you and Nool are like two peas in a pod. Reg has different view from yours he's talking nonsense, it's not valid he's got the wrong end of the stick....yet Reg is using the forum as it was designed to be used, talking footy shite. You are not you never join in debate unless it's to point out how thick, stupid and dim your "foes" are. You are constantly trolling my posts attacking the spelling even not reading a post as you did yesterday to make yourself look even more of a twat. And it's all to protect Halletts reputation same as Nool fell out with everybody for Brent.In fact Nool is smarter than you because as least he got to drive his love interest around a bit and got mentioned in dispatches. You really need to up your game.

You actually have to ask what I am talking about? Really? and you're offended by being called a dimwit?

Nool, Nool, Nool... Not one bit of originality in the whole post. You can't even come up with your own phrases. ...and yes.. Reg is talking nonsense (see Czarcasm) - he's not factually correct, so not the best example to use, eh?

What you can't get through your thick feckin head is that I don't need to "protect" Hallet's reputation. Neither can I. Neither do I,

Hallett's reputation will rise or fall depending on his actions and what others think, and not on what I say. In the same way that Nool couldn't save Brent's reputation. It seems you're too thick to realise that. No surprise there.

What is "fooking" hilarious... Is that you rattle on day after day about me sticking up for Hallett and yet you can never ever bring up an example. How pathetic is that? I feel so sorry for you.

Troll.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:14 pm

Feck off.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:00 am

Just to get back on thread about the Holy one please !
And to add to what I’ve said above plus to add to all the begging as well regarding tickets didn’t he also talk non playing staff into a 20% pay cut & then also government furloughed as well (another nice saving)
Plus with the injection equity of into his own business does allow him a bit of grace & favour with the banks for a bigger loan IF needed to Cover operating costs at the end of the day IF THERE NEEDED
So I suggest the chairman ain’t done to bad out of all this.
All with heard of lately his how all the poor billionaires multi millionaires begging for money (Branson just one for instance) ..but us regular everyday joes are told we are in this together yeah my big hairy arse we are ..oh and for the usual cocknoshers I hope the grammar & spelling was ok 👍
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:20 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Isn't Hallett offering what every other club in the land is offering? I would have thought under consumer credit laws a refund has to be offered?

But that doesn't fit in with the St Simon love-in on here.

ATD love St Simon like Pasoti loved St James a few years ago

There's a lesson there for those that want to see it.
Wow wow wow Grovey! St Si, has put a lot of money into the club making it more professinal in every way, Jimmy the green did fvck all other than hand out buckets to his Disciples to fill in return for posh seats and jesters hats. Nooloti made it compulsary to love Jimmy as you know, while on ATD we are free to choose either way.

Correct. Some of us knew instantly that bent was a wrongun, simply by the company he kept.

I just hope that SH realises it's going to take more money than he is willing to invest, to take the club all the way to the top.
He probably has some even more wealthy friends in the USA.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 1:22 pm

Yeah what’s that ABBA Song
BEGGING ! BEGGING ! BEGGING !
ITS A RICH MANS WORLD 😉
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:45 pm

lol the sight of seeing Rickler claiming someone else is a troll is just utterly priceless.
Nahh dont bother Ricks the cannisters loaded..... btb

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fans forum    fans forum  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

fans forum
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3