seadog
Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:11 am

Tell you who is absolutely ferocious over Covid 19 is Barry Silkman. I'm on his FB page and normally I tend to agree with a lot of what he says but he really gives it large posting in Capitals a lot of the time over Covid
He's not claiming its a hoax or anything like that but berates the lockdowns the denial of earnings and the general farce that he sees over Corona
His FB is open I think so scroll over and have a look these last few weeks
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:37 am

“I’m not saying it’s a hoax, but....”

It’s the new ”I’m not racist, but...”
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 12:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
A glimmer of hope perhaps

Watched Charlie Brooker's antiviral wipe the night before last, classic. Did like the sketch where he washes his hands to happy birthday twice.

That was hilarious.

It was.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 12:27 pm

It's interesting to see who different people blame for the virus and from that it's piss easy to note their political allegiances. I think this whole debacle could have been handled much better without the divisions at a local, national, European and worldwide level. In fact there is still a lack of a untied global response after about four months.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Lockdown officially over....Cheers Dom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 5:46 pm

Magnificent speech from our Prime Minister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 5:46 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Lockdown officially over....Cheers Dom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

all i will say on this matter is if anyone of us did that we would be fined and probably prosecuted for breaking the lockdown rules and potentially spreading the virus futher. How can the government expect anyone to respect the rules now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Stephen Kinnock anyone ?
I make that 1-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Stephen Kinnock anyone ?
I make that 1-1

its not a competition. he should have been dealt with also. politicians and celebs mainly gordon ramsay are not exempted from the rules that we all have had to endure. if they wont why should any of us.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:00 pm

This sends a clear message to the whole population, use your discretion on whether you follow any rules or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:03 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tell you who is absolutely ferocious over Covid 19 is Barry Silkman. I'm on his FB page and normally I tend to agree with a lot of what he says but he really gives it large posting in Capitals a lot of the time over Covid
He's not claiming its a hoax or anything like that but berates the lockdowns the denial of earnings and the general farce that he sees over Corona
His FB is open I think so scroll over and have a look these last few weeks

Barry Silkman’s a farce, I’m uncontrollably weeping over him and his loss of “earnings”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:05 pm

I suppose plenty of us would/have done the same in similar circumstances, trouble with him is he’s an obnoxious arrogant bellend
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:28 pm

^^^^ I lasted less than a minute. Stark raving mad!

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:49 pm

Rickler wrote:
^^^^  I lasted less than a minute.   Stark raving mad!

You probably didnt even watch a few seconds.

You hear the word 'icke' and then you automatically judge him for an appearance on Wogan more then 30 years ago.

If you think he's batshit mad then that's fine. People should be able to have their freedom to make up their own minds about this total overreaction to something that is trivial in comparison to other medical issues.

When the likes of you, seadog, mouldy get their knickers in a twist everytime somebody questions the state sanctioned narrative it is only natural for people to point towards conspiracy theories.

Your more like the people you despise then you think.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:03 pm

Good Post
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
^^^^  I lasted less than a minute.   Stark raving mad!

You probably didnt even watch a few seconds.

You hear the word 'icke' and then you automatically judge him for an appearance on Wogan more then 30 years ago.

If you think he's batshit mad then that's fine. People should be able to have their freedom to make up their own minds about this total overreaction to something that is trivial in comparison to other medical issues.

When the likes of you, seadog, mouldy get their knickers in a twist everytime somebody questions the state sanctioned narrative it is only natural for people to point towards conspiracy theories.

Your more like the people you despise then you think.

It does appear I was wrong.  After further review, I actually got to 2.01  However Icke was in serious trouble as soon as he labelled the pandemic "fake'.

I tell you what gets my knickers in a twist... The fact that the educational stystem is obviously so naff for some people, that you end up with morons who believe the sort of shit that Icke pedals.

...and no...  I didn't see Icke on Wogan.  I didn't know who he was until a few years ago.  It makes no difference though.  He was a whack job then and he's a whack job now.   ..and anyone that follows and believes in him, is an even bigger whack job.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:19 pm

he who uses the term 'whack job' is probably one himself, you seem to use it in almost every post.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:24 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
he who uses the term 'whack job' is probably one himself, you seem to use it in almost every post.

Yeah... Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:32 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

More than just probable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:56 pm

I managed 10mins, more sense from the Russian doll
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:56 pm

"When the likes of you, seadog, mouldy get their knickers in a twist everytime somebody questions the state sanctioned narrative"

If you think I am in love with Boris's narrative then your thinking is more fecked than your grammar.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 pm

seadog wrote:
"When the likes of you, seadog, mouldy get their knickers in a twist everytime somebody questions the state sanctioned narrative"

If you think I am in love with Boris's narrative then your thinking is more fecked than your grammar.
yeh yeh
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:05 pm

David Icke rammed me up the shitter dressed as a pansexual unicorn identifying as a non-binary toaster!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by POI on Sun May 24, 2020 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:19 pm

wibble
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:47 pm

I have split the latest Icke video to the Conspiracy Theories thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next