Grovehill
Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 11:57 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Groovy has a right to his own opinion and any longstanding Argyle fan should be able to relate to his position. Also it will only take about six months and one side or the other will be right or wrong.
I personally think Lowe will be here until we start moving up league 1 (next season hopefully) when he will be poached by a bigger club probably part way through a season. The only way this can be averted is if Hallett can get Lowe to believe he will be realistically funded to get to the CCC by the start of 2023 season.

he does just as i have the right to give mine which we both did. I generally believe he's on a wind up though, but as you say 6 months either side will answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 11:58 am

I genuinely think Argyle could go up automatically this year, and Grovehill will conveniently totally ignore that, and concentrate on the really important essential stuff, like demanding to know Lowes preferred residential postcode. :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I genuinely think Argyle could go up automatically this year, and Grovehill will conveniently totally ignore that, and concentrate on the really important essential stuff, like demanding to know Lowes preferred residential postcode. :Suicide:
The thing is Grovehill, like a lot of us have been mugged of by years of shit owners over a very long period, so i can see why he is wary of all thing argo.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:16 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
The thing is Grovehill, like a lot of us have been mugged of by years of shit owners over a very long period, so i can see why he is wary of all thing argo.

Yes but historical owners is a different argument, and besides, most semi-intelligent people can spot the difference between a Brent and a Hallett.

Argyle are top of the form league after the last 6, 8, 10, & 12 weeks. When things are genuinely shit, I'd be one of the first to call it. I'm not getting the bunting out, but it is bizarre after the dourness of Adams and the Cuntyness of the Brent years, that Grovey still has to try and find something to moan about.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Yes but historical owners is a different argument, and besides, most semi-intelligent people can spot the difference between a Brent and a Hallett.

Argyle are top of the form league after the last 6, 8, 10, & 12 weeks. When things are genuinely shit, I'd be one of the first to call it. I'm not getting the bunting out, but it is bizarre after the dourness of Adams and the Cuntyness of the Brent years, that Grovey still has to try and find something to moan about.
Yep Grovey, is not a fan of our Ryan thats forshore! Not his biggest fan myself either the three game i've seen i thought argo were crap in all of them, but the results recently have been fantastic so you cant knock that.
Hallet to be fair is the only decent owner the club have had that i can remember in fifty years and after eight years of the Brentmare he has my thanks.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 1:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Yep Grovey, is not a fan of our Ryan thats forshore! Not his biggest fan myself either the three game i've seen i thought argo were crap in all of them, but the results recently have been fantastic so you cant knock that.
Hallet to be fair is the only decent owner the club have had that i can remember in fifty years and after eight years of the Brentmare he has my thanks.

Yep that's about the size of it, Suffs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 3:53 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

To be fair Macauley was a great owner for his first six months as well.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 4:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

In terms of throwing cash at Shilton, yeah, it was fun for a while. It didn't take long to realise he was an egotistical nutcase though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 7:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

before he got too egotistical, refusing to admitt he was skint and stayed too long in the role which ultimately destroyed the club stapleton wasnt a bad owner when we won two league titles.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

In terms of throwing cash at Shilton, yeah, it was fun for a while. It didn't take long to realise he was an egotistical nutcase though. Very Happy

Hallett for me is still on probation, we need to keep things in perspective as I say he has only been in control properly for about six months. I'll admit he must be an improvement on Brent by using his own money and feck Brent off with his ludicrous schemes, we are well rid of him but we still don't know what Halletts plans are long term for the club. He may well be looking at a three year plan and hive us off to any Tom dick or Jimmy and be happy to pocket a couple of mill profit. I await the abuse from certain posters following my reservations but Hallett has only so far protected his investments and bought absolute control of the club. He could still end up being a Stapleton or a Macauley but only time will tell on that score.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Hallett for me is still on probation, we need to keep things in perspective as I say he has only been in control properly for about six months. I'll admit he must be an improvement on Brent by using his own money and feck Brent off with his ludicrous schemes, we are well rid of him but we still don't know what Halletts plans are long term for the club. He may well be looking at a three year plan and hive us off to any Tom dick or Jimmy and be happy to pocket a couple of mill profit. I await the abuse from certain posters following my reservations but Hallett has only so far protected his investments and bought absolute control of the club. He could still end up being a Stapleton or a Macauley but only time will tell on that score.

But that's just the thing....making any kind of quick buck is impossible financially, due to his conversion of debt owed into personal shares.

Anyone wanting to take Argyle off his hands is going to have to be willing to pay whatever the going rate was value-wise prior to Halletts additional shares, PLUS THE £5 MILLION worth of shares he's converted - and that's just for Hallett to break even! I'd estimate we'd need to be bouncing along very nicely in the Championship for the value of his shares to come anywhere close to somebody wanting to buy them. Either way, that would be massively win win for the club.

What Hallett has done for Argyle, in real terms wiping off the £5m debt owed, is totally unprecedented.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 5:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

But that's just the thing....making any kind of quick buck is impossible financially, due to his conversion of debt owed into personal shares.

Anyone wanting to take Argyle off his hands is going to have to be willing to pay whatever the going rate was value-wise prior to Halletts additional shares, PLUS THE £5 MILLION worth of shares he's converted - and that's just for Hallett to break even! I'd estimate we'd need to be bouncing along very nicely in the Championship for the value of his shares to come anywhere close to somebody wanting to buy them. Either way, that would be massively win win for the club.

What Hallett has done for Argyle, in real terms wiping off the £5m debt owed, is totally unprecedented.

and the six million in debt for the stand written off..  SH  must be in for around 15 million so far?

Czarky. you can shout out all you have written until the cows come home, and still the likes of Earwego, Beezy and a few others are not going to believe it.  They are stuck in a stupid bigoted mindset that is never going to change whatever the current reality is.

Thick as bricks the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Not too confident that he's just using his own money tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 4:28 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 5:26 pm

elephant
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 6:06 pm

Fookin ell, if Rickler, hangs out with Hollywood stars and dines out with Si, how come a top top leg humper like Nool, never become Ricklers bezzie ? jocolor
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 6:16 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Fookin ell, if Rickler, hangs out with Hollywood stars and dines out with Si, how come a top top leg humper like Nool, never become Ricklers bezzie ? jocolor
lol!
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:06 pm

Nice to see ATD keeping up to it's usual high standards. The football only discussion policy didn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 pm

nikkk wrote:
Nice to see ATD keeping up to it's usual high standards. The football only discussion policy didn't last long.

LOl.. A bit ironic you talking about "high standards" isn't it?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 8:22 am

Any chance of getting back to the topic of "Lowe - positive window" anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 8:38 am

nikkk wrote:

This happens once in a while, a couple of posters erupt it gets dealt with by the mods and the posters will either flounce or it gets forgotten about. A the world carries on turning.

Nobody is forcing you to read it are they?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:53 am

Has there ever been a football only discussion policy?

Still, gives the screenshotting freak some new stuff for his wank bank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:39 am

nikkk wrote:

very true.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:29 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

and the six million in debt for the stand written off..  SH  must be in for around 15 million so far?

Czarky. you can shout out all you have written until the cows come home, and still the likes of Earwego, Beezy and a few others are not going to believe it.  They are stuck in a stupid bigoted mindset that is never going to change whatever the current reality is.

Thick as bricks the lot of them.

Fook you you arselicking twat. I said that Hallett has only been in charge for six months and none of us including you with your gift of being able to look lovingly into his eyes across the lunch table know what his MO actually is, hence my reticence to proclaim him as the best owner Argyle has ever had yet. As for the debt nothing is really written off unless he sells Argyle at a loss which I doubt he will do. So keep your insults to yourself if you want to debate then debate but start every conversation with slurs like thick as a brick and look what happens. You are in the middle of every row on these boards for the simple reason that you are a gobby little cnut now fook off and pen Si another love letter.

LOl. Not much meat on the bones of your argument is there?  You are so clueless you can't see what's happening even though it's going  on right in front of you.  You just trot out the "Rickler's in love with Hallett" prose when you can't make a decent argument. You and Reg Green - towering intellectuals the both of you.  The ironic thing is...  You wouldn't have a fuckin' clue about me having lunch with SH unless I had told you (ATD).  You also have no idea about what we talk about. How often we talk if we do?  Whether we agree or disagree?  Or whether we get on or not?  You know feck all.  Mind you, that's pretty obvious to anyone that reads what you post.

I guess your towering intellect forgot about hat PM? lol!
It's just too easy baiting Rickler the stars in his eyes have clouded his judgement. fishing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Anyway...

Lowe is right on track in my humble opinion. Making the right moves at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowe - Positive Window   Lowe - Positive Window - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe - Positive Window
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next