Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Atkinson (a little positive)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Will Atkinson (a little positive) Empty
PostSubject: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 am

Been signed on a perm deal at Bradford City.

Their fans certainly aren't happy about it and I dont blame them, I thought he was one of the worst wingers I have seen at home park, he was lazy, unable to cross or take on his man, relied totally on back up from the Right back, found himself out of position many times, the only little cover up was that he scored a couple great strikes.

I personally think Luke Young, Joe Lennox and Luke Daley were ten times as good.

Anyway, the little posiitve, At least we know some times are signing shitter players Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 am

When I saw the title I thought we'd signed the useless fecker. Thank god for Bradford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am

Phew...We got enough useless feckers here already.....sorry I mean squad players.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Not too sure about him.

He had talent to some degree but seemed afraid to cross and stayed on the ball for far too long. If he can have some better habits coached into him and/or converted into a CM he could have something about him. Can't say I'm horrified not to have him though- although I would have had him above the utterly useless Daley who can run, but can't control a football at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm

He was still our 2nd highest scorer and he left halfway through the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Been signed on a perm deal at Bradford City.

Their fans certainly aren't happy about it and I dont blame them, I thought he was one of the worst wingers I have seen at home park, he was lazy, unable to cross or take on his man, relied totally on back up from the Right back, found himself out of position many times, the only little cover up was that he scored a couple great strikes.

I personally think Luke Young, Joe Lennox and Luke Daley were ten times as good.

Anyway, the little posiitve, At least we know some times are signing shitter players Laughing
Sounds like James Milner and he's in the England team.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

James Milner...the air of a man doing laps of a swimming pool whilst a game of water polo goes on around him.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 am

What a great analogy Mock.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 am

I stole it from the Grauniad.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Atkinson (a little positive)   Will Atkinson (a little positive) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Atkinson (a little positive)
Page 1 of 1