seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:08 pm

WHO warning Europe not to celebrate the low figures and saying Europe should begin preparing for a deadly second wave later in the year.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:20 pm

POI wrote:
Had my test results through today. All good. Tested negative for Covid-19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Made my day that
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:25 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
WHO warning Europe not to celebrate the low figures and saying Europe should begin preparing for a deadly second wave later in the year.

I don't think the WHO are held in the highest esteem by very many at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 6:48 pm

Certainly not Trump!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Trump has told the whole world that it's cool to self medicate. Who needs doctors hey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I don't think the WHO are held in the highest esteem by very many at this moment in time.

I'd like to know what they actually do.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I'd like to know what they actually do.

I've heard that they are in Cahoot's with the rinky dinks but I had better watch my tone else this'll be off to the conspiracy vault.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:53 pm

Grow up.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Trump has told the whole world that it's cool to self medicate. Who needs doctors hey?

When they are shills for BIG PHARMA, not me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:51 am

This is why our response to the virus has been so inept because of our corrupt system that awards contracts to firms that have an inate ability to fail even though staffed by all their clever mates from their old school tie network. These feckers siphon off billions of our hard earned and are totally and utterly shite at what they do,

Outsourcing firm Serco has apologised after accidentally sharing the email addresses of almost 300 contact tracers.

The company is training staff to trace cases of Covid-19 for the UK government.

It made the error when it emailed new trainees to tell them about training.

Serco said it had apologised and would review its processes "to make sure that this does not happen again".
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:05 am

We voted for a corrupt Vote Leave party led by Dominic Cummings and that is exactly what we now have.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:30 am

Servo, G4S and the boys were alive and well during Blairs time this is a long standing problem that has existed for years through Labour and Tory governments.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:26 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Certainly not Trump!

Trump has said it is a badge of honour to be top of the global table of covid-19 cases.

He went on to say it was because the testing is now alot better in the USA.

LINK
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:09 pm

seadog wrote:
We voted for a corrupt Vote Leave party led by Dominic Cummings and that is exactly what we now have.

You have to wonder Seadog how Tory Voters sleep at night.....................Absolutely evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Servo, G4S and the boys were alive and well during Blairs time this is a long standing problem that has existed for years through Labour and Tory governments.

Shout a bit louder as Harve can’t hear!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:28 pm

The last Labour Government carried on with PFI and privatisation, Tory Lite.

The present Vote Leave/ Dom Cummings ruling clique is doing now exactly what they did during the referendum, whatever they please.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40