seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:34 am

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:
Punchy, you off to the "Freedom" demos on Saturday?????

is this a uk version of the protests in usa?

I read on twitter that anti lockdown protests are planned for Devonport and Central Park for Saturday.

David Icke

Yes, I have heard that too. Several going on in England, while in Scotland they are having something similar.

Dare say the police will be busy at the weekend.

They have given up ensuring rules are kept on the hoe today. absolutely packed as if it were a weekend with no one keeping social distancing.

Not surprised to hear that the Hoe was packed.

Tough old job for plod in the current climate but, people know what the rules are and should abide by them. All over England it has been the same.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:12 am

I think old bill has better things to do than deal with social distancing, get the military in and they can shove a rifle in a crowds direction that should shift the twots!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:23 pm

Watched Charlie Brooker Antiviral Wipe last night on BBC 2 it was well funny, "At one time government sources were worried that Bojo would be the first PM to die in office since Gordon Brown".
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 4:34 pm

SAGE have revised their figures and have announced that the R-number has increased to 0.7 - 1.0.

And that does not factor in the easing of restrictions last Wednesday.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:02 pm

Yet they are saying in London it's 0.4 (hard to believe) yet Grimsby has 1.1 they obviously need to look at this region by region.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:41 pm

Well if London is .4 it won’t be for long, maybe it’s a tool to justify the return to work in the Capital
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:42 pm

Graiser wrote:
Well if London is .4 it won’t be for long, maybe it’s a tool to justify the return to work in the Capital

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:11 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
SAGE have revised their figures and have announced that the R-number has increased to 0.7 - 1.0.

Lets stay indoors until there is a vaccine for death
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:17 am

Have you see what Trump has called his Covid Vaccine programme

"Operation Warp Speed" cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:26 pm

I went exercising today in my car (lol) for a walk a couple miles from home today, fook me but I'm sick to the gills of ignorant Lycra clad wankers that think they are some kind of pacesetters cycling along in the middle of the road and totally oblivious to anybody else on the road. I speak as a lifelong cyclists but we have a new breed of twats out there.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I went exercising today in my car (lol) for a walk a couple miles from home today, fook me but I'm sick to the gills of ignorant Lycra clad wankers that think they are some kind of pacesetters cycling along in the middle of the road and totally oblivious to anybody else on the road. I speak as a lifelong cyclists but we have a new breed of twats out there.

I concur. Got stuck behind three Lycra lizards trying to get through my village - they were riding 3 a brest. Wankers. I did give them a POI-style 'good morning' or two when I eventually got past them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:46 pm

Those Lycra clad cnuts bring on my tourettes! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:41 pm

This is all about boris' 12"week prediction he made in mid march to 'send the virus packing'
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun May 17, 2020 6:46 am

This must be extremely disturbing for our delinquent PM......Just wait until the enquiry they'll spit roast the porker......some very good articles about the possibility of senior politicians being charged with corporate manslaughter. What I had thought was highly unlikely is in fact quite possible...... Can just see old Etonian Johnson and Hancock walking around in circles at the Scrubs, soap in hand

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun May 17, 2020 8:26 am

You need to get out more Harve, get some fresh air. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun May 17, 2020 8:38 am

Well Maguire being the most unbiased far left labour supporter would be delighted with that, Harve’s in good company there
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:21 am

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:58 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

When was their last meeting?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 9:54 am

Ask the PM Dom Cummings.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 1:39 pm

Does anyone know what the R number for Plymouth is ?

Why don't they announce regional R numbers at the daily conference. I think that would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Elias wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

When was their last meeting?

Must have been last week when they put out the figures.

Apparently, the R number is high in the north west and north east.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 1:51 pm

Had my test results through today. All good. Tested negative for Covid-19

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:24 pm

Ha Ha Ha.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Found an article on the south west R number here.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:30 pm

POI lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next