Earwegoagain
seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 7:45 am

Graiser wrote:
It’s all in the delivery of the message, Boris could, Corbyn definitely couldn’t, just gotta suck it up.

Yes I'd go along with that Graiser. Corbyn was a compassionate caring man but just couldn't shrug off the character assassination 24/7
I'm afraid Johnson wont find Sir Keir Starmer such an easy opponent at the despatch box

Meant to say earlier I knew Boots on Mutley Plain was closing yesterday at 4.30pm so went up 4.15 to avoid the queues that form their daily with the junkies getting their amidone fixes and walking up Lisson Grove on right hand side where they have big gardens at the front there is a massive all out party least 30 people (music is off deliberately I guess)....

I stopped just looked but knew better than to say anything shook my head and walked on. Geezer shouts "come and join us mate if you want"

I carried on walking. Just lunacy. Scores of houses overlooking it and clearly they'd been there hours in the sun
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 8:37 am

seadog wrote:
It is a shit time and perhaps Hugh didn't need any extra stress in his life.

I could never vote Tory or Labour both untrustworthy, but to applaud this governments achievements simply because you believe they are not as bad as the possible alternatives is very poor, in my honest opinion.

I'm not sure there's much applause? I just don't think witch hunts at the height of a national emergency is the right time. When this shit all eases down there'll be the mother of all inquests into how the crisis was handled, and rightly so. And if the government have been shown to have made blatant howlers in their strategy, the country won't forget it.

Hugh's obviously passionately anti-Tory. He's also one of the best contributors on ATD. It's a shite time for everyone, but I hope he has some time out, chills, and then comes back.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:54 am

Czarcasm wrote:
seadog wrote:

I could never vote Tory or Labour both untrustworthy, but to applaud this governments achievements simply because you believe they are not as bad as the possible alternatives is very poor, in my honest opinion.

I'm not sure there's much applause? I just don't think witch hunts at the height of a national emergency is the right time. When this shit all eases down there'll be the mother of all inquests into how the crisis was handled, and rightly so. And if the government have been shown to have made blatant howlers in their strategy, the country won't forget it.

Hugh's obviously passionately anti-Tory. He's also one of the best contributors on ATD.  It's a shite time for everyone, but I hope he has some time out, chills, and then comes back.
Real shame Hugh, is gone a top poster throughout the Brentmare, hopefully he will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 1:47 pm

I see his Lordship and been released from the Chop Shop this afternoon. One assumes he's gone Currys to find a larger fridge that he and Donald can hunker down inside

I did think Keir Starmer was rather reserved this morning clearly wanted to chew the Tories but rightly considered it wrong place wrong time
That will come next year rest assured...
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 1:56 pm

Tim Brooke Taylor dead from the Virus now.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 1:57 pm

my next door neighbour has workmen round today on a pissing sunday let alone during lockdown. Im confused as to whether its allowed or not, mind you he has her mum round nearly every day so i doubt she cares. From what i can see as its in the garden the job hes doing isnt essential at all. What are the rules exactly lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Amazing how its fake news when Johnson is the target and yet unadulterated fact when Corbyn was in the firing line

On an aside doubt we'll be seeing the smirking fat Priti Patel again after she absolutely covered herself in glory yesterday
Reuters have done an in depth investigations into our Governments failings and a massive thread that followed. 95% plus were in outright condemnation of the blond buffoon but I've just screenshot one conversation which was typical....there will be nowhere to hide Boris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's more or less my views on things Harve although it is just people's opinions at the end of the day. That is nothing like that totally ridiculous graph you posted yesterday. That was and is fake news period.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:30 pm

Angry wrote:
my next door neighbour has workmen round today on a pissing sunday let alone during lockdown. Im confused as to whether its allowed or not, mind you he has her mum round nearly every day so i doubt she cares. From what i can see as its in the garden the job hes doing isnt essential at all. What are the rules exactly lol

It's whether it's essential and that's a broad term. My boy is a plumber and him and his mate have been furloughed whilst the other two have been kept working part time for emergencies like broken boiler or leaks. That's essential. Fitting new central heating systems isn't.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 4:32 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
seadog wrote:

Hugh's obviously passionately anti-Tory. He's also one of the best contributors on ATD.  It's a shite time for everyone, but I hope he has some time out, chills, and then comes back.
Real shame Hugh, is gone a top poster throughout the Brentmare, hopefully he will be back soon.

I'd go along with that, me and Hugh have banged heads a lot over Brexit yet we always manage to have a normal talk on all other threads, apart from Brexit we agree on most things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 6:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

It's whether it's essential and that's a broad term. My boy is a plumber and him and his mate have been furloughed whilst the other two have been kept working part time for emergencies like broken boiler or leaks. That's essential. Fitting new central heating systems isn't.

It was a new shed door that the workman did that too me isn't essential.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:58 pm

I hired a van to collect a model railway layout from Cornwall but Boris put the block on that with the lockdown, so had to cancel for the day after, i enquired from a courier to pick it up thinking it couldn’t happen but it did, courier picks it up the same week and delivers it to me no problem.
Now the courier didn’t do anything different that I couldn’t have done, made no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:59 pm

Elias wrote:
You assume China is telling the truth......... After all no one died in tianammen Square.

Looks like scepticism was accurate
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Tories now polling 55% highest ever. Starmer down 1% at 29%
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 12:12 am

Graiser wrote:
I hired a van to collect a model railway layout from Cornwall but Boris put the block on that with the lockdown, so had to cancel for the day after, i enquired from a courier to pick it up thinking it couldn’t happen but it did, courier picks it up the same week and delivers it to me no problem.
Now the courier didn’t do anything different that I couldn’t have done, made no sense at all.

Except the courier has been trained as to how to do the job wih minimum risk to himself and the sender and receiver.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 1:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Except the courier has been trained as to how to do the job wih minimum risk to himself and the sender and receiver.

LOl...   You telling me the average courier has been "trained" on how to pick up a "model railway layout"? It's hardly something you do every day.  You think that a courier could do a better job than Graiser, who obviously handles them all the time as a hobby?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 6:13 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

LOl...   You telling me the average courier has been "trained" on how to pick up a "model railway layout"?  It's hardly something you do every day.  You think that a courier could do a better job than Graiser, who obviously handles them all the time as a hobby?

I think Ears means the new 'rules of non-engagement' that any type of delivery person now has to adhere to.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 6:29 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

LOl...   You telling me the average courier has been "trained" on how to pick up a "model railway layout"?  It's hardly something you do every day.  You think that a courier could do a better job than Graiser, who obviously handles them all the time as a hobby?

I think Ears means the new 'rules of non-engagement' that any type of delivery person now has to adhere to.

What's that?  Like two minutes of 'training'?  Can't you do it from home?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:19 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Amazing how its fake news when Johnson is the target and yet unadulterated fact when Corbyn was in the firing line

On an aside doubt we'll be seeing the smirking fat Priti Patel again after she absolutely covered herself in glory yesterday
Reuters have done an in depth investigations into our Governments failings and a massive thread that followed. 95% plus were in outright condemnation of the blond buffoon but I've just screenshot one conversation which was typical....there will be nowhere to hide Boris

That's more or less my views on things Harve although it is just people's opinions at the end of the day. That is nothing like that totally ridiculous graph you posted yesterday. That was and is fake news period.

lol lets wait and see then. Whatever the outcome it seems clear we'll end up with the most deaths in Europe
That is down to that ridiculous clown we call a PM......even more ridiculous is what in my opinion is indeed spurious that the lying baboon wasnt even ill in the first place.
He almost certainly was I acknowledge but that multiple media run these rumours is totally down to Johnsons past and current form over lying.

This joker wont be able to avoid the Enquiry like he avoids Neil and Morgan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:20 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

In your view perhaps, the reality was he had no protective equipment whatsoever, was assisted by the seller to load a railway layout and would have contravened the 2 metre rule, he arrived at my place and I assisted him to unload it, once again no PPE (except I was the one with gloves on !) and we both contravened the 2 metre rule, so as I mentioned before I could have done that myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:22 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

lol lets wait and see then. Whatever the outcome it seems clear we'll end up with the most deaths in Europe
That is down to that ridiculous clown we call a PM......even more ridiculous is what in my opinion is indeed spurious that the lying baboon wasnt even ill in the first place.
He almost certainly was I acknowledge but that multiple media run these rumours is totally down to Johnsons past and current form over lying.

Name any politician that doesn’t lie.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:26 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Name any politician that doesn’t lie.

Graiser cmon this blond ponce has got a First Class honours Degree in it

Just reading here that deaths are being heavily unreported as well. How surprising. Bit like Hancock now claiming NHS victims caught it at home rather than dealing with the nightmare exacerbated by the blond bomber running the show.

Blood on its hands left right and centre
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:28 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

In your view perhaps, the reality was he had no protective equipment whatsoever, was assisted by the seller to load a railway layout and would have contravened the 2 metre rule, he arrived at my place and I assisted him to unload it, once again no PPE (except I was the one with gloves on !) and we both contravened the 2 metre rule, so as I mentioned before I could have done that myself.

Yes. And as long as people like this courier (and thousands more like him) contravene the rules, and people like yourself add to the problem by giving him passage to do so, the more the virus spreads.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:31 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

What should any government do when being advised by scientists, ignore them or run with them ?
I’m not qualified to know what’s right or wrong and it seems to me that even the scientists can’t agree with each other, listened to the Swedish CMO equivalent the other day and he was arguing quite forcibly for the “ herd mentality” so whose right, I don’t know, but the time for the inquest is not now but when this is over and for gods sake I hope we learn from any mistakes and instigate any recommendations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:39 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Yes. And as long as people like this courier (and thousands more like him) contravene the rules, and people like yourself add to the problem by giving him passage to do so, the more the virus spreads.

100% and quite frankly with the knowledge gained since the early days of lockdown, if the situation rose again I wouldn’t do it.
In the early days of lockdown I went to Sainsbury’s early morning shop, shed loads of people, I don’t go now, I go to the convenience stores on Mutley Plain where there’s hardly anybody in those shops.
So it’s a sharp learning curve for us all.

Side note, I’ve had deliveries of stuff by couriers since and from what I’ve seen the precautions taken are dump the parcel at the door front, I didn’t see any gloves worn, one exception is the Post lady whose always wearing gloves.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 10:39 am

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

100% and quite frankly with the knowledge gained since the early days of lockdown, if the situation rose again I wouldn’t do it.
In the early days of lockdown I went to Sainsbury’s early morning shop, shed loads of people, I don’t go now, I go to the convenience stores on Mutley Plain where there’s hardly anybody in those shops.
So it’s a sharp learning curve for us all.

Side note, I’ve had deliveries of stuff by couriers since and from what I’ve seen the precautions taken are dump the parcel at the door front, I didn’t see any gloves worn, one exception is the Post lady whose always wearing gloves.

where does it say on GOV.UK that we are all supposed to wear gloves ? Stay at home, 2 metres, wash hands bla bla, but gloves?

Seen loads of people with gloves who then touch their items loading it into the boot, car keys, jump in their car and away hands on steering wheel with the same gloves on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next