Earwegoagain
PatDunne
akagreengull
Tgwu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

One for the old men Show time Empty
PostSubject: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

POP superstars Little Mix are bringing their unmissable live show to Argyle's Home Park Stadium on Friday, July 3 next year, as part of a 21-date Summer 2020 Tour.

The world’s biggest girl band are taking to the road next June and July to perform to fans across England, Scotland and Wales. Tickets go on sale at 9am on Thursday, November 28 from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The tour will see Little Mix perform some of their greatest hits, including: ‘Woman Like Me’; ‘Touch’; ‘Shout Out to My Ex’; ‘Black Magic’; and ‘Wings'.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:18 am

They might be the worlds biggest girl band but I saw one of the worlds best bands Girlband the Irish noise/indie/alternative band a couple of weeks ago in the metropolis - so think will stick with that and give this one a miss. laugh
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:31 am

Any band that inspires young girls to pick a musical instrument and play is to be encouraged, Little Max are not that 'band'
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:41 am

I love their "am I bovvered?" facial expressions. I think this may appeal to yummy mummies more than dads somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 11:15 am

At least they are a big draw now rather than 10/20 years ago so its likely to sell out home park too just as quick as young kids and adults like them. Money is money at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 11:20 am

Actually saw them rehearsing during MTV crashes Plymouth a few years back
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 11:42 am

Wife buying granddaughter (13 by July) two tickets for her birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Band? Band?

Pray tell, what instruments are these virtuoso's top of their game at? I don't see any sign of a Mason and Hamlin, a Stradivarius or Duport. FFS.

Anyway, certainly not my bag but good to see more popular singing groups playing at HP. Makes a change from rolling out the dinosaurs of music.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 3:39 pm

They play that auto tune like pros.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 5:41 pm

Little Mix lol, thats got to be a pasoti day out for the Droolers. jocolor
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 6:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 4:49 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Over on Farm Central sales of wet wipes have gone through the roof cheers bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:54 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
geddon suffers lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:57 am

laugh
harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Over on Farm Central sales of wet wipes have gone through the roof  cheers bounce bounce
lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 12:57 pm

I've got to put up with this shit when I take my daughter to see them on the tour at Canterbury.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
I've got to put up with this shit when I take my daughter to see them on the tour at Canterbury.
not my cup of tea musically bob but wouldn’t mind some fun & games with the fat one though lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:06 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
not my cup of tea musically bob but wouldn’t mind some fun & games with the fat one though lol!

Typical you comrade lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for the old men Show time   One for the old men Show time Empty

Back to top Go down

One for the old men Show time
Page 1 of 1