HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Highlights show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Highlights show Empty
PostSubject: Highlights show   Highlights show EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:34 am

BBC do not show the local football league show on their web any more, you can now get it on Sky web site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Highlights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights show   Highlights show EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:24 am

Cheers TG
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Highlights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights show   Highlights show EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:37 am

Tgwu wrote:
BBC do not show the local football league show on their web any more, you can now get it on Sky web site

You can get the FLS on BBC iplayer (I watched the Argyle bit yesterday, and Jock I am not a salesman for the BBC Laughing )
Back to top Go down

Highlights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights show   Highlights show EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 am

Nice one TG, thanks.
Back to top Go down

Highlights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights show   Highlights show EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

You can get the FLS on BBC iplayer (I watched the Argyle bit yesterday, and Jock I am not a salesman for the BBC Laughing )

I watch it on Player these days. Staying up watching all the other goals first gets on my tits and I can't be bothered recording it and fast forwarding it all the way to the end for 10 seconds of Argyle clips.

I'm employed by ITV to remind people that you don't need to watch BBC or Sky Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Highlights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights show   Highlights show EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am

Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I watch it on Player these days. Staying up watching all the other goals first gets on my tits and I can't be bothered recording it and fast forwarding it all the way to the end for 10 seconds of Argyle clips.

I'm employed by ITV to remind people that you don't need to watch BBC or Sky Very Happy

That reminds me, I couldn't even listen to the game on player on Sat. I must sort that out. I am only today sat at the pc after sorting out the virus, it was like pooter man flu, very nasty, someone should be very happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Highlights show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights show   Highlights show Empty

Back to top Go down

Highlights show
Page 1 of 1