Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 9:14 am

Lmfao. Feck me Harve with the amount of scoops you've posted that are total bullshit you can't be surprised when you are questioned. As for Holloway he said himself he applied for the job but didn't get an interview. It may not fit in with your version of events but I'd put more credibility in the man himself than your frankly piss poor record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 9:42 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Ryan Lowe will be announced today Wednesday as manager.  Not what I wanted but I acknowledge he plays good football.

Welcome Ryan big job for you to do here.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

just stop with these insider info please its embarrassing.

Thats the difference between myself and most others. Always happy to put myself on the line whatever the outcome. Others need to man up rather being afraid they were wrong about something. Lowe pulled out at 11.20pm Tuesday night.
I dont know why but am guessing that bit is personal between him and Hallett

My hope was that Hallett could talk him around. Brent and the rest of the (minor) board wanted Holloway from outset but the salary required was too high. Hallett vetoed it.

Now I wouldnt be surprised if either of those two still end up as manager though. Just get on with it Argo

It will surprise no-one to hear harve has completely made that part up.

In your dreams boy.  Neil Warnock was dealing direct with James Brent and advising. Veto on salary came from Hallett. Just because you know feck all dont assume others are completely in the dark. Hows that cladding coming on by the way.

As for Lowe I pointed out that he pulled out late Tuesday night but was hopeful Hallett could talk him around.
Seems possible that Lowe still might be our man.

Your reputation for being little more than a strange man on the internet who makes up scenarios in his head and passes them off as fact is enough to make anyone doubt near enough anything you say, and for those doing so they can be sure your Holloway information is a lie. He has put his name forward for 2 teams further up the leagues though, (although I doubt he'll get them)

Really gets up your fat snout that others knew more than utter lightweights as yourself. Keep it up and you can happily join the LA Oaf on the blocked list. In the interim and to satisfy your frustration start with a contact to Neil Warnock. Off you go....

You’ll be posting to yourself soon! There wasn’t  salary issue with Holloway he wasn’t interviewed

lol off you go to the bin boy

What a shame you can’t find it within yourself to enter into a debate, this Holloway salary issue was a non event as he wasn’t interviewed, sorry if detracts from your latest scoop! I actually wanted Holloway so I’ve no axe to grind.
But ok BOY and I’ll also put a lid on the bin just in case.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:05 am

If there is no management announcement tomorrow, what the fook is going on at the relegation favourites?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 12:34 pm

The bookies say austerity Argo are promo faves Suffers. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 2:10 pm

So press conference tomorrow yeah ?

sarcasm
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 2:33 pm

I agree though, if no managerial appt press conference by Weds - it will be a tad concerning.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 2:53 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I agree though, if no managerial appt press conference by Weds - it will be a tad concerning.

If that is the case, it will be worrying.

Over the road there someone has said Lowe might be keen on the Tranmere job if it becomes available and according to the poster it could well be soon.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 2:56 pm

akagreengull wrote:

I'm already concerned that it didn't happen by Last Friday,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:48 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Over the road there someone has said Lowe might be keen on Tranmere job ?.

The

I expect he would be if there was a vacancy

Last edited by Graiser on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:14 pm

If an Appointment isnt made by the end of this week then the board must start explaining what is the hold up or why its taking so long as the continued silence and the ridiculous made up rumours that are being passed around as facts and published in the local rag are just adding to the anxiety of the fans that we are leaving it too late to rebuild the squad with quality.

If its Lowe then i would have ended our interest well before now if he isnt that keen and holding out for other jobs or the lunatic bury owner is stalling on his compensation package.

Again this is why the reluctant board should have a plan b with an appointment they can make ready to action by friday at the latest.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Angry wrote:
If an Appointment isnt made by the end of this week then the board must start explaining what is the hold up or why its taking so long as the continued silence and the ridiculous made up rumours that are being passed around as facts and published in the local rag are just adding to the anxiety of the fans that we are leaving it too late to rebuild the squad with quality.

If its Lowe then i would have ended our interest well before now if he isnt that keen and holding out for other jobs or the lunatic bury owner is stalling on his compensation package.

Again this is why the reluctant board should have a plan b with an appointment they can make ready to action by friday at the latest.

The illustrious board don't seem very good at coming up with plan B's.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:01 pm

Graiser wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Over the road there someone has said Lowe might be keen on Tranmere job ?.

The

I expect he would be if there was a vacancy

Edited the post now to say that the poster over the road there is saying it may become available soon.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:22 pm

It's all on hold cos Ryan and his mates are on the piss down Benidorm.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 2:34 pm

More speculation

Plymouth Argyle are very close to confirming the appointment of their new manager.

The Pilgrims are set to make a formal announcement by the middle of the week, Plymouth Live understands.

Bury boss Ryan Lowe has appeared to be in pole position for the role for some time and that remains the case.

It is now 36 days since Argyle sacked Derek Adams and assistant manager Paul Wotton after the 5-1 drubbing at Accrington Stanley.

If Lowe’s appointment is confirmed, the 40-year-old is expected to bring Steven Schumacher with him to Home Park as his number two.

Schumacher has worked as the first team coach at Bury during Lowe’s successful managerial stint at Gigg Lane.

The 35-year-old was a midfielder during his playing days, starting out at Everton but without ever making a first team appearance for his hometown club.

He went on to play for Bradford City, Crewe Alexandra, Bury, Fleetwood Town and Stevenage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Jethro wrote:
More speculation

Plymouth Argyle are very close to confirming the appointment of their new manager.

The Pilgrims are set to make a formal announcement by the middle of the week, Plymouth Live understands.

Bury boss Ryan Lowe has appeared to be in pole position for the role for some time and that remains the case.

It is now 36 days since Argyle sacked Derek Adams and assistant manager Paul Wotton after the 5-1 drubbing at Accrington Stanley.

If Lowe’s appointment is confirmed, the 40-year-old is expected to bring Steven Schumacher with him to Home Park as his number two.

Schumacher has worked as the first team coach at Bury during Lowe’s successful managerial stint at Gigg Lane.

The 35-year-old was a midfielder during his playing days, starting out at Everton but without ever making a first team appearance for his hometown club.

He went on to play for Bradford City, Crewe Alexandra, Bury, Fleetwood Town and Stevenage.

I'm sure some bearded aviva is starting the michael schumacher puns already lol

im getting annoyed with all of this now its dragging on too long.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
More speculation

i'm sure whatever they come up with is distasteful
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
More speculation

I’m the opposite. I lost interest after the season ticket deadline elapsed with no manager signed up.

For what it’s worth tho, the total silence from Argyle says to me that there is a lot of wrangling going on behind the scenes involving that nutter Bury Chairman and nothing can be announced until everything’s watertight as regards settlements etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Jethro wrote:
More speculation

They haven't got a clue either have they>
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 6:10 pm

Who does.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 6:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
More speculation

I’m the opposite. I lost interest after the season ticket deadline elapsed with no manager signed up.

For what it’s worth tho, the total silence from Argyle says to me that there is a lot of wrangling going on behind the scenes involving that nutter Bury Chairman and nothing can be announced until everything’s watertight as regards settlements etc.

Either that, or the new manager is someone else.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 6:57 pm

Bury's local mp Ivan Lewis has posted this on bookface

I was able to have a lengthy telephone conversation with Bury FC owner Steve Dale this afternoon. His priority is to ensure that the HMRC winding up proceedings – scheduled for the 19th June – ends in a positive outcome.

He assures me that staff have been paid up to and until last week, however acknowledges last week he was unable to make the necessary payments. I urged him to put this right as a matter of urgency.
The club has millions of pounds worth of debts which were accrued under the previous owner. It is clear that the club was being run on an unsustainable basis. There is certainly a case for certain transactions to be reviewed by the Serious Fraud Office.

It is also true that difficult decisions will have to be made about the club’s outgoings which will inevitably be unpopular with staff and supporters alike. It seems certain that the club’s first team manager and assistant manager will not be at Bury FC next season.

I stressed to Mr Dale the importance of working with Bury Council, James Frith MP and myself to ensure total transparency and accountability to supporters and the local community.

I offered our full support in taking whatever steps are necessary to save the club and ensure its success on and off the field. I urge supporters to refrain from targeting Mr Dale or his family with personal abuse. Only time will tell whether he is the right man to take the club forward. At this stage, he is the owner and we must seek to work with him in a constructive way. Equally, Mr Dale has a duty of care to staff and supporters.

I will continue to keep supporters informed of relevant developments.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:19 pm

spoilers lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:22 pm

Angry wrote:
spoilers lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 8:34 am

So is Lowe coming here or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next