Earwegoagain
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 8:10 am

The wait for Plymouth Argyle's next manager appears to be drawing to a close with reports that Ryan Lowe has accepted the club's offer to become their next manager.
The 40-year-old Bury boss is expected to be announced any time soon by the Pilgrims, who have been without a manager since sacking Derek Adams just over a month ago following a 5-1 loss at Accrington Stanley.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Announcement today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 9:31 am

Surprising how much bollox is posted on a managerial appointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 9:32 am

Graiser wrote:
Surprising how much bollox is posted on a managerial appointment.

Or perhaps not
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 9:34 am

On BBC Devon this morning so must be true.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 9:52 am

This is pissing me off now Laughing

Hopfully done and dusted so he can bugger off to watch the final in his van
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 9:54 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Ryan Lowe will be announced today Wednesday as manager.  Not what I wanted but I acknowledge he plays good football.

Welcome Ryan big job for you to do here.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

just stop with these insider info please its embarrassing.

Thats the difference between myself and most others. Always happy to put myself on the line whatever the outcome. Others need to man up rather being afraid they were wrong about something. Lowe pulled out at 11.20pm Tuesday night.
I dont know why but am guessing that bit is personal between him and Hallett

My hope was that Hallett could talk him around. Brent and the rest of the (minor) board wanted Holloway from outset but the salary required was too high. Hallett vetoed it.

Now I wouldnt be surprised if either of those two still end up as manager though. Just get on with it Argo

It will surprise no-one to hear harve has completely made that part up.

In your dreams boy.  Neil Warnock was dealing direct with James Brent and advising. Veto on salary came from Hallett. Just because you know feck all dont assume others are completely in the dark. Hows that cladding coming on by the way.

As for Lowe I pointed out that he pulled out late Tuesday night but was hopeful Hallett could talk him around.
Seems possible that Lowe still might be our man.

Edging bets right here Laughing
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 10:29 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Ryan Lowe will be announced today Wednesday as manager.  Not what I wanted but I acknowledge he plays good football.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the difference between myself and most others. Always happy to put myself on the line whatever the outcome. Others need to man up rather being afraid they were wrong about something. Lowe pulled out at 11.20pm Tuesday night.

My hope was that Hallett could talk him around. Brent and the rest of the (minor) board wanted Holloway from outset but the salary required was too high. Hallett vetoed it.

Now I wouldnt be surprised if either of those two still end up as manager though. Just get on with it Argo

In your dreams boy.  Neil Warnock was dealing direct with James Brent and advising. Veto on salary came from Hallett. Just because you know feck all dont assume others are completely in the dark. Hows that cladding coming on by the way.

As for Lowe I pointed out that he pulled out late Tuesday night but was hopeful Hallett could talk him around.

Your reputation for being little more than a strange man on the internet who makes up scenarios in his head and passes them off as fact is enough to make anyone doubt near enough anything you say, and for those doing so they can be sure your Holloway information is a lie. He has put his name forward for 2 teams further up the leagues though, (although I doubt he'll get them)

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:17 pm

It could be a lot worse,

Yeovil Town Chairman John Fry is able to issue an update on the potential sale of the club and the appointment of a new first team manager.

On the possible sale of the club, Mr Fry stated: “Over the last two weeks we have reduced the numerous parties expressing an interest down to a shortlist and a decision on which one to adopt will be made over the next few days."

Speaking of the first team manager role, the club's chairman added: “We are very aware of the need to appoint a manager as soon as possible and we have spoken to a range of applicants to date. Some of these are nationally known names, others are more local candidates.

“The appointment of a manager has been complicated by the potential change of ownership so we, therefore, expect the new manager to be confirmed when the ownership situation has been resolved.”

Least we're not in that situation,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:12 pm

I reckon it's all been long winded because of the Compo situation. If I was Hallett I would have been looking to get Lowe for free because of the financial situation at Bury but I don't think this worked out because that would have ended up without Lowe getting paid by Bury. I think the Compo we are paying is to square Lowe and some other employees wages up which makes it conditional to both parties agreeing in fact three parties agreeing. I do wish theyd all get on with it.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I reckon it's all been long winded because of the Compo situation. If I was Hallett I would have been looking to get Lowe for free because of the financial situation at Bury but I don't think this worked out because that would have ended up without Lowe getting paid by Bury. I think the Compo we are paying is to square Lowe and some other employees wages up which makes it conditional to both parties agreeing in fact three parties agreeing. I do wish theyd all get on with it.

That is a rumour doing the rounds I read and if Lowe is the chap then I would expect a press conference on Monday or Tuesday, when he gets back from his jolly to Madrid.

We remain none the wiser as before though.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 5:20 pm

If it is Lowe, After all this wait he better be worth the wait , Thats all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 5:23 pm

IT Will probably be some unknown who dazzled the board wih his amazing CV and credentials by taking the likes of kidderminister to 4 champions league wins inside 10 years....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 5:31 pm

Angry wrote:
IT Will probably be some unknown who dazzled the board wih his amazing CV and credentials by taking the likes of kidderminister to 4 champions league wins inside 10 years....

Darren Way after managing to complete the job of taking Yeovil, From the championship to nonleague,.....

sarcasm
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 6:14 pm

Jethro wrote:
If it is Lowe, After all this wait he better be worth the wait , Thats all I'm saying.

If it indeed is him, then we can only wait and see what sort of budget he will have to play with, what the cut of his cloth is like and who he brings in player wise - which could be a few. Only then can we make a first judgement and so on, and so on.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Is he any good with a paintbrush?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 8:06 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

That is a rumour doing the rounds I read and if Lowe is the chap then I would expect a press conference on Monday or Tuesday, when he gets back from his jolly to Madrid.

We remain none the wiser as before though.

that would make sense to do it afterwards if it is indeed him. Thanks to our shite transportation links which he will love i imagine its not like he can divert here do the biz then carry on to madrid with ease. i guess tuesday if anything related to lowe happens.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 8:16 pm

FFS guys, Lowe is already working for Argyle-the trip to Madrid isn't a jolly, it's a scouting mission. He needs to decide between Vertongen and Van Dijk to replace Edwards.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 11:18 pm

Can anyone confirm or deny if Lowe is signing?

125 pages of utter shit on crapoti.

The website that does not do cojectiture.

Apparently
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 11:29 pm

All will be revealed soon..... tumbleweed .
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 5:03 am

TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Your reputation for being little more than a strange man on the internet who makes up scenarios in his head and passes them off as fact is enough to make anyone doubt near enough anything you say, and for those doing so they can be sure your Holloway information is a lie. He has put his name forward for 2 teams further up the leagues though, (although I doubt he'll get them)

Really gets up your fat snout that others knew more than utter lightweights as yourself. Keep it up and you can happily join the LA Oaf on the blocked list. In the interim and to satisfy your frustration start with a contact to Neil Warnock. Off you go....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 5:10 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Can anyone confirm or deny if Lowe is signing?

125 pages of utter shit on crapoti.

The website that does not do cojectiture.

Apparently

Plenty of chatter as to what occuring with some sort of Compo to Bury seemingly a sticking point after claims that Ryan Lowe and players had been paid up to date which I surmise puts him back under contract hence Compo requests.
Wish they would just get on with it. Players back for training end of this month. Hard to imagine that this season will be any more than a mid table write off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 7:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Really gets up your fat snout that others knew more than utter lightweights as yourself. Keep it up and you can happily join the LA Oaf on the blocked list. In the interim and to satisfy your frustration start with a contact to Neil Warnock. Off you go....

You’ll be posting to yourself soon! There wasn’t salary issue with Holloway he wasn’t interviewed
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 4:09 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Is he any good with a paintbrush?

I can just see him now attending the volunteer clean up day, brushes in bag and raring to go. Signing autographs as he mingles with his new adoring fanbase.

Excellent PR for him in his new job.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Angry wrote:

Deep rooted in the back of my mind is that thought too.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:12 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You’ll be posting to yourself soon! There wasn’t  salary issue with Holloway he wasn’t interviewed

lol off you go to the bin boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next