Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 5:48 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Speculation on speculation, none of us know what the feck is going on, do we?

Precisely !!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Jethro wrote:
Anyway screw this waiting Indy 500 time.

I'm watch it aswell so far so good certainly more entertaining than Monaco F1 was earlier. Cant believe (well actually i can) McLaren fecked up Alonso's car so he didnt qualify.

anyways feck lowe and all this waiting
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:03 pm

It’s been that long so far we should have put up a countdown clock lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:06 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

I'm watch it aswell so far so good certainly more entertaining than Monaco F1 was earlier. Cant believe (well actually i can) McLaren fecked up Alonso's car so he didnt qualify.

Monaco wasn't too bad for once least we had the when is Verstappen gonna hit Hamilton game to play.
Alonso is a curse where ever he goes, be better for him and Mclaren to part,

Anyway is lowe here yet ?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:12 pm

If only ma & pa had relocated could have been done by now lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:13 pm

RegGreen wrote:

YES this is a brilliant idea lets get it done lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Monaco wasn't too bad for once least we had the when is Verstappen gonna hit Hamilton game to play.

not a big fan of the monaco circuit as its hard to really race and overtake on it but f1 isnt about that anymore sadly and yes i agree those two need to part alonso wont be short on offers to return to F1 or elsewhere he still a good driver. McLaren is just an absolute mess.

Lowe is probably having a bloody good laugh at argyle fans reading his timeline i bet.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:19 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

YES this is a brilliant idea lets get it done lol Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

not a big fan of the monaco circuit as its hard to really race and overtake on it but f1 isnt about that anymore sadly and yes i agree those two need to part alonso wont be short on offers to return to F1 or elsewhere he still a good driver. McLaren is just an absolute mess.

Lowe is probably having a bloody good laugh at argyle fans reading his timeline i bet.

It's a mess on there just had a gander at what people are saying,

Eg Grainy webcam shot of the tractor watering the pitch with a claim lowe was being shown around the ground.
Claims Lowes said something then not backed up with prove and photoshopped tweets from Argyle officials.

We are village.

Anyway can we get another caution so i can get my food out the oven indy 500 ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:56 pm

For all we know Lowe is waiting for Argyle to make him an offer? I don't get the get on with it Lowe crap.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
For all we know Lowe is waiting for Argyle to make him an offer? I don't get the get on with it Lowe crap.

don't get the Hollowords crap either, no ones clammering to get him in, so if he was offered it and wanted back into management he would take what ever he's offered.

I think he's just using us to make people aware he's still around like he has on talksport lately
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 8:02 pm

I don't think we could afford him anyway. Well have a young manager wanting to prove himself, and I don't have a problem with that, but it will be way cheaper than someone like Holloway. I also think Lowe would command more than we'd be prepared to give him.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 8:41 pm

This age crap does my head in, it isnt about age its about ideas.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 10:22 pm

Been doing some digging while the indy 500 was red flagged,

Found the video from yesterday of Lowe, not sure if theres another where he mentions us but.

Twitter link

More speculation for you Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 7:43 am

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Quote of the day from Martin Brundle on Sky Sports

"If I see Charles Leclerc on a plane tonight I'm getting off" Very Happy Very Happy

Just brilliant
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 10:35 am

Some "informed opinion" from the vile site,

"

Saturday Service wrote: I haven't heard anything since I last posted and I'm at a loss to explain what's going on.
I was told the deal with Lowe was done and I'm sorry if my info was incorrect and I jumped the gun somewhat.
I try not to but after hearing what I heard I thought I'd share it.
Factually we all know Lowe was in Plymouth last week.
I know he was shown around the ground old and new by Mr Hallett. The being dressed as one of the contractors was correct but probably wasn't a disguise because I'm told hi vis hard hat etc is now standard up there because of the building works.
Mr Lowe also had Mrs Lowe with him and I also know they were enquiring about the best parts of the city or area to live in.
Whether that means anything I suppose only time will tell.
I watched Sky the same as everyone else and wasn't convinced.
What I will say though is if the deal was off I think I would have heard about it by now but I haven't heard anything.
Maybe it's time for an official update from the club as the silence is deafening and time is now getting on!

Graham Clark wrote,
What you have said has been confirmed to me by another authoritative source close to the Club. An ‘informed’ poster on one of the Bury forums confirms the same but states that Ryan Lowe appears to imply that he may have changed his mind upon return to the north west. The situation at Bury is fluid to say the least with a hope, rather than an expectation, that the players and staff will receive some pay tomorrow whilst new owners are still sought. That may have an influence over matters in the next day or so.

Of all the clubs facing winding up orders I think Bury are the most in danger of not surviving. I would not be surprised if administration is their only salvation which would mean an uphill battle to secure League 1 survival. I have always maintained for Ryan Lowe to leave the club at such a pivotal moment would be because he saw no future for the club rather than the appeal of a club located so far away from his natural heartland. I just don’t see him walking away from Bury at this moment as a leader of the club. As others have promoted it is now time for Argyle to move on, particularly if he has recoiled from what he may previously verbally agreed.

Of course, anxieties are high with time ebbing away but it would be useful to remember that our last three inter season appointments (Adams, Reid and Holloway) were all made in mid to late June. It’s not how long the appointment takes more rather getting the best possible person for the job and one who wants to come here for the right reasons to take us forward, after all we are still within the timescale the club originally indicated (end of May).
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 10:59 am

Just gonna have to play the waiting game for Lowe or someone else.
popcorn
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Some "informed opinion" from the vile site,

"

Saturday Service wrote: I haven't heard anything since I last posted and I'm at a loss to explain what's going on.
I was told the deal with Lowe was done and I'm sorry if my info was incorrect and I jumped the gun somewhat.
I try not to but after hearing what I heard I thought I'd share it.
Factually we all know Lowe was in Plymouth last week.
I know he was shown around the ground old and new by Mr Hallett. The being dressed as one of the contractors was correct but probably wasn't a disguise because I'm told hi vis hard hat etc is now standard up there because of the building works.
Mr Lowe also had Mrs Lowe with him and I also know they were enquiring about the best parts of the city or area to live in.
Whether that means anything I suppose only time will tell.
I watched Sky the same as everyone else and wasn't convinced.
What I will say though is if the deal was off I think I would have heard about it by now but I haven't heard anything.
Maybe it's time for an official update from the club as the silence is deafening and time is now getting on!

Graham Clark wrote,
What you have said has been confirmed to me by another authoritative source close to the Club. An ‘informed’ poster on one of the Bury forums confirms the same but states that Ryan Lowe appears to imply that he may have changed his mind upon return to the north west. The situation at Bury is fluid to say the least with a hope, rather than an expectation, that the players and staff will receive some pay tomorrow whilst new owners are still sought. That may have an influence over matters in the next day or so.

Of all the clubs facing winding up orders I think Bury are the most in danger of not surviving. I would not be surprised if administration is their only salvation which would mean an uphill battle to secure League 1 survival. I have always maintained for Ryan Lowe to leave the club at such a pivotal moment would be because he saw no future for the club rather than the appeal of a club located so far away from his natural heartland. I just don’t see him walking away from Bury at this moment as a leader of the club. As others have promoted it is now time for Argyle to move on, particularly if he has recoiled from what he may previously verbally agreed.

Of course, anxieties are high with time ebbing away but it would be useful to remember that our last three inter season appointments (Adams, Reid and Holloway) were all made in mid to late June. It’s not how long the appointment takes more rather getting the best possible person for the job and one who wants to come here for the right reasons to take us forward, after all we are still within the timescale the club originally indicated (end of May).

I am so fed up with rumour and speculation and so called "people in the know".

It could be Joe Bloggs from down the end of the street, or Doris the tea lady, or Frank the gardener in the final cut.

I will wait for an announcement from Argyle themselves, whenever that will be.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 3:09 pm

The aforementioned 'three inter season appointments (Adams, Reid and Holloway)' don't fill me with much confidence. Adams & Holloway both inherited a decent set of players with the previous manager stripping the deadwood. Reid inherited a set of relegated players and ultimately failed, which is where we're at now.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 4:09 pm

Its pretty obvious that Adams was sacked without the foggiest idea as to who his replacement was going to be.

Nancekeville should be appointed manager as it seems there is no way we will be someone in the chair before August.

We are not shambolic because we make the wrong decisions, we are shambolic because we make no decisions.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 4:41 pm

We make decisions but they're not solely based on football. It takes some financial skills to aim for 5th lowest budget 2 seasons running. That's the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Its pretty obvious that Adams was sacked without the foggiest idea as to who his replacement was going to be.

Nancekeville should be appointed manager as it seems there is no way we will be someone in the chair before August.

We are not shambolic because we make the wrong decisions, we are shambolic because we make no decisions.

Lets change the system and hire a director of football and a head coach. Obviously a manager is too much to ask for, for argyle.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 8:59 pm

More speculation

An email has been sent to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] staff members informing the club will be closed 'until further notice' and staff asked to rearrange meetings where possible / work from home.

Ticket office remains open for all other inquiries.

Bury Football Club

Verified account

@buryfcofficial
4h4 hours ago
More
⚪🔵 The main club offices will be closed again this week and until further notice.

The Ticket Office will be open for all enquiries. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 9:51 pm

This just illustrates what is wrong in professional football, only a few miles away is a certain City and Utd...….blah, blah...…...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 9:54 pm

akagreengull wrote:
This just illustrates what is wrong in professional football, only a few miles away is a certain City and Utd...….blah, blah...…...

its the same everywhere last time I was in Plymouth seen more people in premiershite shirts then Argyle ones,

After the glory they don't care about local teams,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Thats another thing as well,

Aston Villa won promotion to the Premier League and secured an estimated £170m windfall.

Yeah after they went all out to get promotion else they would have been in same trouble as Bolton and Bury.

We need some of this money to trickle down the leagues.
Even a million quid would pay most clubs entire wage bill for a year.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 10:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Lets change the system and hire a director of football and a head coach. Obviously a manager is too much to ask for, for argyle.

I think this ain't a bad idea. We're always gonna be a club that either sacks the manager through failure or see the manager poached through success, leaving us in some sort of turmoil. An older DoF sort of figurehead who can settle in the area with a younger head coach really should be considered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle   Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe Given Permission to talk to Argyle
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next