The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 PASOTI

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4640
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 3:00 pm

It amused me reading about the new rules after Samjones was banned for consistently saying that relegation is nailed on all season with him getting banned after we spent most of the mid season at the bottom of the league. Go figure. Anyway Nool now wants to ban hash tags as they are already similar to text speak "which we all agree no uses anyway!" So now he's advocating banning things that don't even happen, he really is a bellend.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5117
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 3:21 pm

The first of many Nool loves Nool posts started by Nool this year!! cheers cheers cheers The cornish Janner, and the Site Thing, are bullying Sam Jones because he wont happy clap with Biggs GizzyGreen and the rest of the bellends, nools forum is a dictatorship nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 781
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 3:39 pm

Jethro wrote:
Shame might get a wash if he fell in the pool,

but really who the feck wants a meal in a swimming pool ffs.

And people wonder what the feckin stench over Whitleigh always is lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4640
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Shame might get a wash if he fell in the pool,

but really who the feck wants a meal in a swimming pool ffs.

And people wonder what the feckin stench over Whitleigh always is lol!

He doesn't live in Whitliegh he's the source of the Plympton Pong sponsored by SWW.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 781
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Shame might get a wash if he fell in the pool,

but really who the feck wants a meal in a swimming pool ffs.

And people wonder what the feckin stench over Whitleigh always is lol!

He doesn't live in Whitleigh he's the source of the Plympton Pong sponsored by SWW.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3420
Join date : 2015-07-08

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It amused me reading about the new rules after Samjones was banned for consistently saying that relegation is nailed on all season with him getting banned after we spent most of the mid season at the bottom of the league. Go figure. Anyway Nool now wants to ban hash tags as they are already similar to text speak "which we all agree no uses anyway!" So now he's advocating banning things that don't even happen, he really is a bellend.
#noolsacnut Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 781
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 6:34 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It amused me reading about the new rules after Samjones was banned for consistently saying that relegation is nailed on all season with him getting banned after we spent most of the mid season at the bottom of the league. Go figure. Anyway Nool now wants to ban hash tags as they are already similar to text speak "which we all agree no uses anyway!" So now he's advocating banning things that don't even happen, he really is a bellend.
#noolsacnut Very Happy

PasotiSpeak is akin to Newspeak in George Orwell's 1984 Reg.

'It's a beautiful thing the destruction of words'
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1170
Join date : 2016-02-18

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 pm

https://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=106239

Thumbs up and thumbs down facility soon guys and gals..geddon jocolor

That should cover those illegal paypal fees !
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5584
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Won't use my sleeper account to vote porkys posts down , really.
Yeah you can bet anyone who does gets a ban,
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 10280
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Religion really is the spawn of the Devil.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5584
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 9:07 pm

PASOTI - Page 3 20e7fc85d1d7530ac5528e4ba8ebffff
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4640
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:47 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Shame might get a wash if he fell in the pool,

but really who the feck wants a meal in a swimming pool ffs.

And people wonder what the feckin stench over Whitleigh always is lol!

He doesn't live in Whitleigh he's the source of the Plympton Pong sponsored by SWW.


Sorry my bad I thought we were talking about Nool. I don't know where Ian Deliar lives #notastalker
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 6:13 am

Thought Newell himself was the leader of a "language" free site and you have to wonder why he's referring to Pigs..... popcorn

PASOTI - Page 3 Ijn10
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5117
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 11:15 am

Nool having bullied and banned Sam Jones, is now complaining about posters on the popular and succesful free chat site, bullying  the hapless Bungo, lolz!! the White Feather man is comedy gold.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4640
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 11:20 am

Like bullies all over they hate having competition.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4640
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 11:36 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nool having bullied and banned Sam Jones, is now complaining about posters on the popular and succesful free chat site, bullying  the hapless Bungo, lolz!! the White Feather man is comedy gold.

He's what he has to say about it,


Guiri Green wrote:
Too many changes and you may as well just migrate this Forum to Facebook. Thumbs, links and pics ? Good luck to the Mods.

Don't try to fix something that's not broken.

The thick bullying twat says,
Good luck with that GG, the bullying that goes on on Free Chat has reached epidemic proportions from what I've seen.

The campaign against Jon Back is reprehensible and should be jumped on by the 'Mods' (very loose term) but if anything they seem to promote it.


Tbf it must be difficult in Nools world trying to delicately carrying out his bullying balancing act. Nool felt threatened by the media department so never lost a chance to slag them off, Bungo on the other hand is part of the leg shaggers go to Argyle employee who sits at he top table so that whatever he does has got to be praised. I feel a little sorry for Bungo as he's been given a job he wasn't qualified to do but I don't see why he should have some kind of media protection from the goon squad. It really is some fooked up world the guy lives in.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5117
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 11:58 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nool having bullied and banned Sam Jones, is now complaining about posters on the popular and succesful free chat site, bullying  the hapless Bungo, lolz!! the White Feather man is comedy gold.

He's what he has to say about it,


Guiri Green wrote:
Too many changes and you may as well just migrate this Forum to Facebook. Thumbs, links and pics ? Good luck to the Mods.

Don't try to fix something that's not broken.

The thick bullying twat says,
Good luck with that GG, the bullying that goes on on Free Chat has reached epidemic proportions from what I've seen.

The campaign against Jon Back is reprehensible and should be jumped on by the 'Mods' (very loose term) but if anything they seem to promote it.


Tbf it must be difficult in Nools world trying to delicately carrying out his bullying balancing act. Nool felt threatened by the media department so never lost a chance to slag them off, Bungo on the other hand is part of the leg shaggers go to Argyle employee who sits at he top table so that whatever he does has got to be praised. I feel a little sorry for Bungo as he's been given a job he wasn't qualified to do but I don't see why he should have some kind of media protection from the goon squad. It really is some fooked up world the guy lives in.
Nool seems to spend all his week hanging round homepark looking important, he's the CEO that never was. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Yea Man

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2016-02-19

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nool having bullied and banned Sam Jones, is now complaining about posters on the popular and succesful free chat site, bullying  the hapless Bungo, lolz!! the White Feather man is comedy gold.

He's what he has to say about it,


Guiri Green wrote:
Too many changes and you may as well just migrate this Forum to Facebook. Thumbs, links and pics ? Good luck to the Mods.

Don't try to fix something that's not broken.

The thick bullying twat says,
Good luck with that GG, the bullying that goes on on Free Chat has reached epidemic proportions from what I've seen.

The campaign against Jon Back is reprehensible and should be jumped on by the 'Mods' (very loose term) but if anything they seem to promote it.


Tbf it must be difficult in Nools world trying to delicately carrying out his bullying balancing act. Nool felt threatened by the media department so never lost a chance to slag them off, Bungo on the other hand is part of the leg shaggers go to Argyle employee who sits at he top table so that whatever he does has got to be praised. I feel a little sorry for Bungo as he's been given a job he wasn't qualified to do but I don't see why he should have some kind of media protection from the goon squad. It really is some fooked up world the guy lives in.

Yet the campaigns against Bobby Williamson and John Shez were ok lol!

And what campaign against Back? All I've seen is people pointing out he has no experience for the job he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5584
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Bully moans about bullying how what a hypocrite .
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Internet Ian is adored by staff at Home Park complete with his expandable red braces strutting around in glorious technicolour whilst orchestrating Deliars Spaceship and terrorising shy employees with his close harmony grunting

cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4640
Join date : 2017-09-09

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 12:35 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Internet Ian is adored by staff at Home Park complete with his expandable red braces strutting around in glorious technicolour whilst orchestrating Deliars Spaceship and terrorising shy employees with his close harmony grunting

cheers

Wearing Manchester colours to HP is nothing sacred?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 781
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nool having bullied and banned Sam Jones, is now complaining about posters on the popular and succesful free chat site, bullying  the hapless Bungo, lolz!! the White Feather man is comedy gold.

He's what he has to say about it,


Guiri Green wrote:
Too many changes and you may as well just migrate this Forum to Facebook. Thumbs, links and pics ? Good luck to the Mods.

Don't try to fix something that's not broken.

The thick bullying twat says,
Good luck with that GG, the bullying that goes on on Free Chat has reached epidemic proportions from what I've seen.

The campaign against Jon Back is reprehensible and should be jumped on by the 'Mods' (very loose term) but if anything they seem to promote it.


Tbf it must be difficult in Nools world trying to delicately carrying out his bullying balancing act. Nool felt threatened by the media department so never lost a chance to slag them off, Bungo on the other hand is part of the leg shaggers go to Argyle employee who sits at he top table so that whatever he does has got to be praised. I feel a little sorry for Bungo as he's been given a job he wasn't qualified to do but I don't see why he should have some kind of media protection from the goon squad. It really is some fooked up world the guy lives in.
Nool seems to spend all his week hanging round homepark looking important, he's the CEO that never was. lol! lol! lol!

Probably waiting for the door to the ticket office to be left on the latch.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 9:08 am

Pisspotti been off since at least 6am today, Pay yer bills Newell
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5584
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:15 am

Just waiting for the wild accusations to fly that it was one of us who took it down, popcorn3
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5821
Join date : 2014-03-30

PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:20 am

The advertisers will not be happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PASOTI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
PASOTI
Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: