Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 PASOTI

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10268
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Blah de blah de blah!

Change the record again.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:48 pm

If anyone wants a round of golf alongside his Porkship, then buy a 50/50 ticket on Saturday as all the prizes are from the farm wankfest.
Love the snide comment about the farm sponsoring the club to the tune of £20k a season as most of that is from flogging handouts from the club at inflated prices to Nikk.
Still it's a nice bit of cheap advertising for Argyles oldest and only family friendly and libel free forum.

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=104225
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 935
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
If anyone wants a round of golf alongside his Porkship, then buy a 50/50 ticket on Saturday as all the prizes are from the farm wankfest.
Love the snide comment about the farm sponsoring the club to the tune of £20k a season as most of that is from flogging handouts from the club at inflated prices to Nikk.
Still it's a nice bit of cheap advertising for Argyles oldest and only family friendly and libel free forum.

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=104225


What he CLAIMS to be 20k a season.

Smell bullshit somewhere along the line.And with regards to Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk buying the auction items, has any evidence ever been provided that he actually did pay well over the odds or was it ego time?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9929
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:22 am

Any evidence he did not?

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

cnutish Green reckons that anyone moaning about not being able to get into the games because not enough turnstiles are manned should,

“ get there early and avoid the crowds”

Mark Jenkins nails it,

"Of course they should all be open. Why anyone would want to go in the ground on a bitterly cold day an hour before kick off amazes me. It's not like there are nice facilities inside, doesn't seem a difficult choice between standing in a cold concourse with an overpriced drink, or have a pint in a warm pub or even sit in the warmth at home if you live locally. If football clubs want you to turn up at half one they should provide facilities to encourage it!"

Where else would customers be expected to queue for an hour in the elements and maybe miss the start of an entertainment type event? Quite often getting to Argyle in time for kick off can be a struggle for a lot of people with work and or family commitments. Not only that when everybody is paying £24 to get in the price of turnstile operators should be more than covered. I wonder how long the prawnies will have to queue to get into their blocks? I shall be watching with interest.


Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 653
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Is this a kind of admission that Paypal charge NO fees hmmm?

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 935
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Nice advertising free PASOTI. All paid for of course.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:12 pm

Posty getting ready to ban Samjones for having a different opinion or "trolling" as it's known over the road.


Site Manager wrote:
samjones wrote:
76 pts and 7th as previous prediction was removed


Your prediction was moved to the Trolling thread on the Terraces forum, where many of your posts are moved. Your trolling and immature posts are becoming more frequent so have a good think about how you want to continue on Pasoti going forward.



If you read the post it is no different that many other predictions on here.
A post and prediction that none of us want to occur does not constitute a trolling post IMHO its purely a realistic assessment of our current situation and a valid opinion.
There were no insults, personal abuse or taunting of green tints - purely and simply an opinion so are you saying you are only allowed to post positive comments ?

Impending ban fully expected as the truth hurts

Come on down Sam.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin


Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Bexiteering racist dullard I am!

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Posty getting ready to ban Samjones for having a different opinion or "trolling" as it's known over the road.


Site Manager wrote:
samjones wrote:
76 pts and 7th as previous prediction was removed


Your prediction was moved to the Trolling thread on the Terraces forum, where many of your posts are moved. Your trolling and immature posts are becoming more frequent so have a good think about how you want to continue on Pasoti going forward.



If you read the post it is no different that many other predictions on here.
A post and prediction that none of us want to occur does not constitute a trolling post IMHO its purely a realistic assessment of our current situation and a valid opinion.
There were no insults, personal abuse or taunting of green tints - purely and simply an opinion so are you saying you are only allowed to post positive comments ?

Impending ban fully expected as the truth hurts

Come on down Sam.


De-lard. Pathetic as ever. How everyone laughs at him on the internet laugh

_______________________________________
Some day when my crying's done - I'm going to wear a smile and walk in the sun! flower
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 4125
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Christ can they afford to lose a member ,
gonna have to buy another multi now,
get them clicks up bheys
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3870
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:08 pm

Deliar got hacked not too long ago over a PM conversation with him and Newell
Both encouraged the other to fire up as many new multis as possible to massage the viewing numbers
Why on earth does Hallett tolerate the two oafs mooning around the club is beyond me
Perhaps they're a little AC/DC on the sly

By the way Nool how is that squeaky arsed fecker Jameson getting on....opened any recorded deliveries lately

Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin


Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Bexiteering racist dullard I am!

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:34 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Deliar got hacked not too long ago over a PM conversation with him and Newell
Both encouraged the other to fire up as many new multis as possible to massage the viewing numbers
Why on earth does Hallett tolerate the two oafs mooning around the club is beyond me
Perhaps they're a little AC/DC on the sly

By the way Nool how is that squeaky arsed fecker Jameson getting on....opened any recorded deliveries lately


Any screen shots? That would be funny as feck.

_______________________________________
Some day when my crying's done - I'm going to wear a smile and walk in the sun! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   

Back to top Go down
 
PASOTI
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: