akagreengull
VillageGreen
neilbet79
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Simon Church - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:31 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Not good enough for Scunthorpe but good enough for Akkeron, another Nardiello Terrible Turk, type signing by Jimmy the Green.
Thing is though Suffs this is what you said about dave:

''Jimmy is showing ambition he's now moving into the french jobcentre market lol! lol! lol!
The Jimmy Jizzers on knobbers site are predicably delighted at the signing of le Job seeker, we will be down before the Christmas Fairy.''

... track record? Laughing
Putting aside your weird stalking and your obvious other issues, are you really happy to see Argyle going through the Scunthorpe dustbins looking for rubbish they dont want? Im more than happy  calling out this dogshit regime when they make dogshit signings.
You're great at saying things without any evidence to back it up. Second time in a few days. I'm sure that during your life people have given you a chance so I prefer to reserve judgement until a player has played a few times. Every 'free' player receives your ''dogshit welcome'' but so far you aren't doing too well on getting it right. Laughing
lol! lol! lol! You dont get it do you Mr T, every brent signing is free despite ten thousand punters turning up every week.
Oh I get it OK thanks. Mr Bosman made transfer fees in the lower leagues a thing of the past. You don't need to pay transfer fees to get decent players into clubs in Lge 1 and 2. I'll start with Dave (Toums), GC, Jake, Sonny, Foxy, Taylor and Sarcythingy who all cost nothing but who ALL received your ''dogshit'' welcome. (I can quote from the past if you wish) You just recite the same old garbage everytime and it backfires. You carry on though please because it's really hilarious reading a keyboard warrior's work. One more thing though - you have yet to produce a reply to your two ''strange'' comments about me? Perhaps you're not a warrior at all but a CBBC type person. Goodnight. point and laugh :
Graiser/Gaffer the oracle, football politics business the railways the G spot is a self confessed expert on all of them, he calls me a keyboard warriior then along comes Fruitloops the Poodle to do the same!!! nice Bromance Boys I love you I love you  fruitloops now claims that third and fourth division clubs dont pay fees, well Swindon paid three hundred grand for a striker and Exeter paid a hundred grand for Stockley, the club that mainly deals in free transfer duds is Akky Aces run by uncle jim i'm very confident that the Terrible taff will turn out the same as the Terrible Turk, Brents policy of hiring cheap Donkeys will see argyle relegated in my opinion, but you Bromance boys keep tugging that forelock! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don’t claim to be an expert on anything, just got an opinion, now if that opinion doesn’t sit well with you or others, unlike you I can accept that and I’m more than willing to debate it but not to a person who can only resort the usual name calling crap that you seem to enjoy.
I’m beginning to wonder whether you came last in the biggest willy competition and haven’t quite got over it.
I do apologise for lowering the level of discussion, I promised myself I wouldn’t and I’m now going into a dark room and slap myself with a copy of the Good Hotel guide !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Alexis Sanchez was signed for free. Why didn't we go for him BRENT OUT!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Not good enough for Scunthorpe but good enough for Akkeron, another Nardiello Terrible Turk, type signing by Jimmy the Green.

''Jimmy is showing ambition he's now moving into the french jobcentre market lol! lol! lol!
The Jimmy Jizzers on knobbers site are predicably delighted at the signing of le Job seeker, we will be down before the Christmas Fairy.''

Putting aside your weird stalking and your obvious other issues, are you really happy to see Argyle going through the Scunthorpe dustbins looking for rubbish they dont want? Im more than happy  calling out this dogshit regime when they make dogshit signings.
You're great at saying things without any evidence to back it up. Second time in a few days. I'm sure that during your life people have given you a chance so I prefer to reserve judgement until a player has played a few times. Every 'free' player receives your ''dogshit welcome'' but so far you aren't doing too well on getting it right. Laughing
lol! lol! lol! You dont get it do you Mr T, every brent signing is free despite ten thousand punters turning up every week.
Oh I get it OK thanks. Mr Bosman made transfer fees in the lower leagues a thing of the past. You don't need to pay transfer fees to get decent players into clubs in Lge 1 and 2. I'll start with Dave (Toums), GC, Jake, Sonny, Foxy, Taylor and Sarcythingy who all cost nothing but who ALL received your ''dogshit'' welcome. (I can quote from the past if you wish) You just recite the same old garbage everytime and it backfires. You carry on though please because it's really hilarious reading a keyboard warrior's work. One more thing though - you have yet to produce a reply to your two ''strange'' comments about me? Perhaps you're not a warrior at all but a CBBC type person. Goodnight. point and laugh :
Graiser/Gaffer the oracle, football politics business the railways the G spot is a self confessed expert on all of them, he calls me a keyboard warriior then along comes Fruitloops the Poodle to do the same!!! nice Bromance Boys I love you I love you  fruitloops now claims that third and fourth division clubs dont pay fees, well Swindon paid three hundred grand for a striker and Exeter paid a hundred grand for Stockley, the club that mainly deals in free transfer duds is Akky Aces run by uncle jim i'm very confident that the Terrible taff will turn out the same as the Terrible Turk, Brents policy of hiring cheap Donkeys will see argyle relegated in my opinion, but you Bromance boys keep tugging that forelock! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don’t claim to be an expert on anything, just got an opinion, now if that opinion doesn’t sit well with you or others, unlike you I can accept that and I’m more than willing to debate it but not to a person who can only resort the usual name calling crap that you seem to enjoy.
I’m beginning to wonder whether you came last in the biggest willy competition and haven’t quite got over it.
I do apologise for lowering the level of discussion, I promised myself I wouldn’t and I’m now going into a dark room and slap myself with a copy of the Good Hotel guide !
Even through my own trials and tribulations of late, that comment brought a tear to my eye. laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 8:21 am

Angry wrote:

Nah! Corporate plastic united are reportedly paying
£500,000 a week wages. Apparently Brent was interested but thought it was £500 a week and said he wasn't going to pay stratospheric wages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 8:43 am

tigertony wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Even through my own trials and tribulations of late, that comment brought a tear to my eye. laugh

This is getting boring now.

Please stop it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:54 am

Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:55 am

akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:

£500,000 a week wages. Apparently Brent was interested but thought it was £500 a week and said he wasn't going to pay stratospheric wages.

This is way we will remain village for decades to come ..
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:

This is way we will remain village for decades to come ..

Yep, you know that, I know that, most of ATD (apart from the few Brent apologists) know that, but the blinkered Greenies still feel eternally grateful that Lord Jim takes £23 off them to cheer on lower league fodder.
Ambition is a wonderful thing if you know what it is. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Church
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4