neilbet79
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Simon Church - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 4:51 pm

FIFA World Rankings....January 2018.

England.....16th.

Wales........19th.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Not good enough for Scunthorpe but good enough for Akkeron, another Nardiello Terrible Turk, type signing by Jimmy the Green.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Shit signing. If brent thinks this makes up for selling Taylor to Bradford...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Given the need to replace Diagouraga, I do find it difficult to imagine Adams would waste his meagre resources on this sort of player, as I can't see him playing both Church and Taylor in the same team, that's just not his shape.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
For me it’s a good signing, you don’t play 38 times for your country without having talent, my only concern is the serious injury he had, but it would appear he has been training without any issues, so welcome aboard Simon.
Taylor will not be leaving

How come you are so sure Taylor isn't leaving?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 8:28 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
For me it’s a good signing, you don’t play 38 times for your country without having talent, my only concern is the serious injury he had, but it would appear he has been training without any issues, so welcome aboard Simon.

I would very much like to know that answer also.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 pm

Freathy wrote:
Shit signing.  If brent thinks this makes up for selling Taylor to Bradford...

I can see the headlines now !.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Graiser wrote:
For me it’s a good signing, you don’t play 38 times for your country without having talent...

It was only Wales.

“Only Wales” you mean that team who got to the Euro semis, while we bombed out to “only Iceland” typical English arrogance, no wonder no bugger’s got much time for us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:

How come your so sure he is, maybe Freathy has the inside knowledge as he seems very sure Taylor’s gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 8:51 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Well unless Derek signs a clone of Taylor, which so far he hasn’t, it seems fairly obvious to me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:08 pm

The bulk of his Welsh caps came when Wales were largely crap. Three goals from 38 caps is the sort of return a full back might be happy with, but not a striker. Anyway that’s irrelevant to the ‘here and now’.

I’m pretty easy with him arriving because he has to be an upgrade on Ciftci or Blissett, even without scoring!

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 pm

On his goalscoring form of the last ten years i think everybody should find a church and start praying jeez think that might be the best bet
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Adams signs the players he can afford, not the players he really wants. Those players go to other League One football teams, not Plymouth Argyle.
Taylor gone ? I bloody well hope not. If they sell him without buying an equivalent player (not Church) then down we go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 pm

Church’s goal ratio is practically the same as Taylor’s, if you add his international goals it’s better than Taylor’s, the worry must be, is he fit and free of his injury?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:30 pm

Give the guy a chance to prove himself.

You never know we may have a wee nugget!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:40 pm

Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:

How come your so sure he is, maybe Freathy has the inside knowledge as he seems very sure Taylor’s gone.

I haven't said he is leaving, I'm not Freathy, am assuming Taylor is staying unless I hear otherwise. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:42 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Not good enough for Scunthorpe but good enough for Akkeron, another Nardiello Terrible Turk, type signing by Jimmy the Green.
Thing is though Suffs this is what you said about dave:

''Jimmy is showing ambition he's now moving into the french jobcentre market lol! lol! lol!
The Jimmy Jizzers on knobbers site are predicably delighted at the signing of le Job seeker, we will be down before the Christmas Fairy.''

... track record? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Well on paper he looks a step above the journeymen Adams has invariably had to put up with signing. Plenty of Championship experience. The downside is the recent injury history and the fact he's only played 9 games in the last season and a half.

I think he's one that could go either way, we'll have to wait and see what he can do. Pretty sure he's a step up from Blissett though, so I suppose it's a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 1:10 am

Didn't he dive to get Reading a penalty against us in 2009-2010????
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 2:03 am

I'm very happy for Mr Brent to take Graisers money.....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:48 am

Maybe he will come good but with 9 games in a season and a half there is no way he is the Digger replacement we are looking for. The squad will be weaker than when we went in to January. As for T Wat and Graiser they would be saying give him a chance if we had just sold Carey and Replaced him with Stonebridge.
What is it with fans who are happy to stagnate whilst Jimmy banks their money to spend on his property portfolio?
Brent out apologist wankers out.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 am

Viva Aviva cheers
Eeeeeeee saved uzz you know!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:50 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Thing is though Suffs this is what you said about dave:

''Jimmy is showing ambition he's now moving into the french jobcentre market lol! lol! lol!
The Jimmy Jizzers on knobbers site are predicably delighted at the signing of le Job seeker, we will be down before the Christmas Fairy.''

... track record? Laughing
Putting aside your weird stalking and your obvious other issues, are you really happy to see Argyle going through the Scunthorpe dustbins looking for rubbish they dont want? Im more than happy  calling out this dogshit regime when they make dogshit signings.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:58 am

PatDunne wrote:
I'm very happy for Mr Brent to take Graisers money.....
Thought the Graiser/Gaffer Flounce was permenant? obviously we need more of his self proclaimed wisdom, thats why he selflessly returned despite no one giving a fvck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:08 am

This is quite clearly a gamble with fitness that other clubs are not prepared to take. That's what you do when you are not funded properly at the level concerned.
Taylor himself was a bit of a fitness gamble in a sense and apart from this latest return to fitness and form, the jury is still out over the period of the contract. He really will have to maintain the current level if he is adjudged to have been a success. Little gained from having a good player playing 50% of games. That's Taylor's playing record here so far, and his absence certainly didn't help earlier in the season.
Meanwhile time marches on, another season and another year of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Church
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next