akagreengull
VillageGreen
neilbet79
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Simon Church - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Maybe he will come good but with 9 games in a season and a half there is no way he is the Digger replacement we are looking for. The squad will be weaker than when we went in to January. As for T Wat and Graiser they would be saying give him a chance if we had just sold Carey and Replaced him with Stonebridge.  
What is it with fans who are happy to stagnate whilst Jimmy banks their money to spend on his property portfolio?
Brent out apologist wankers out.

What you really mean is don’t have an opinion that doesn’t toe the ATD line, well I have one and I’ll state it whether it pleases the other posters or not, however one thing I won’t resort to is denigrating any poster calling him an abusive name, I’ll leave that to the Neanderthals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:35 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
I'm very happy for Mr Brent to take Graisers money.....
Thought the Graiser/Gaffer Flounce was permenant? obviously we need more of his self proclaimed wisdom, thats why he selflessly returned despite no one giving a fvck.

And I don’t give a flying one for your juvenile posts either, but the one good thing is your allowed to write it and so am I
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:55 am

Back

Simon Church

Prev.

Page 3 of 3

Today at 11:32 am
by Graiser
Earwegoagain wrote:
Maybe he will come good but with 9 games in a season and a half there is no way he is the Digger replacement we are looking for. The squad will be weaker than when we went in to January. As for T Wat and Graiser they would be saying give him a chance if we had just sold Carey and Replaced him with Stonebridge.
What is it with fans who are happy to stagnate whilst Jimmy banks their money to spend on his property portfolio?
Brent out apologist wankers out.
What you really mean is don’t have an opinion that doesn’t toe the ATD line, well I have one and I’ll state it whether it pleases the other posters or not, however one thing I won’t resort to is denigrating any poster calling him an abusive name, I’ll leave that to the Neanderthals.
Today at 11:35 am
by Graiser
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
I'm very happy for Mr Brent to take Graisers money.....Thought the Graiser/Gaffer Flounce was permenant? obviously we need more of his self proclaimed wisdom, thats why he selflessly returned despite no one giving a fvck.
And I don’t give a flying one for your juvenile posts either, but the one good thing is your allowed to write it and so am I
Prev.

Page 3 of 3

Replycamera_enhance

Message body...
Send

Oh contraire Graiser we.are both spouting opinions I just personally think that you are in awe of anyone that owns the club and in life are just another are licker that's your perogative but it's also mine to say it as I see it. Whilst you say give the rejects a chance Brent won't even give you a pat on the head for your troubles and anybody that suggests that the squad is not weaker post Toums departure frankly needs their head examining. So opine away but please allow me to call you an apologist wander as that is my genuine opinion.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:59 am

I know that a player's previous can give an indication of their (lack of) talent, but it's really about how they perform for us that counts. I wasn't at all sure about Toumani but he turned out to be too good for us and moved upwards to Fleetwood Rolling Eyes But we enjoyed him for 17 or so games.

Church has obviously got ability - mind you I said the same thing about Cifti, or whatever his name was.

Anyway best of luck to him and welcome to the good ship Mayflower cheers

(I can't believe I've just said that)

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Thought the Graiser/Gaffer Flounce was permenant? obviously we need more of his self proclaimed wisdom, thats why he selflessly returned despite no one giving a fvck.

Having an opinion is hardly juvenile, calling you a boring forelock tugging fvckwit thats juvenile! sunny sunny sunny sunny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:53 pm

And on a final note suppose that Churchy does come good in the 4 months he's here? Who do you think he will sign for in the summer, us or Fleetwood? We have become a feeder club for the rest of the league, we sign four crocks a year one comes good and promptly feck off to a rival team why can't people see its not good business sense, football sense or just plain logic?
I really am.astounded by some views on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Yep, you only get lucky so many times in football. Brent could get lucky a hundred times but never catch the wave. He's too busy under the surface drag netting for his pension pot.

Last edited by beesrus on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 4:02 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Having an opinion is hardly juvenile, calling you a boring forelock tugging fvckwit thats juvenile! sunny sunny sunny sunny Laughing

Quite a brave boy behind the keyboard aren’t you.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Quite a brave boy behind the keyboard aren’t you.
Lol,likewise Graiser/Gaffer. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:29 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Not good enough for Scunthorpe but good enough for Akkeron, another Nardiello Terrible Turk, type signing by Jimmy the Green.
Thing is though Suffs this is what you said about dave:

''Jimmy is showing ambition he's now moving into the french jobcentre market lol! lol! lol!
The Jimmy Jizzers on knobbers site are predicably delighted at the signing of le Job seeker, we will be down before the Christmas Fairy.''

... track record? Laughing
Putting aside your weird stalking and your obvious other issues, are you really happy to see Argyle going through the Scunthorpe dustbins looking for rubbish they dont want? Im more than happy  calling out this dogshit regime when they make dogshit signings.
You're great at saying things without any evidence to back it up. Second time in a few days. I'm sure that during your life people have given you a chance so I prefer to reserve judgement until a player has played a few times. Every 'free' player receives your ''dogshit welcome'' but so far you aren't doing too well on getting it right. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Church is a dud
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Freathy wrote:
Church is a dud

Did you go to the game?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:36 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Not good enough for Scunthorpe but good enough for Akkeron, another Nardiello Terrible Turk, type signing by Jimmy the Green.

''Jimmy is showing ambition he's now moving into the french jobcentre market lol! lol! lol!
The Jimmy Jizzers on knobbers site are predicably delighted at the signing of le Job seeker, we will be down before the Christmas Fairy.''

Putting aside your weird stalking and your obvious other issues, are you really happy to see Argyle going through the Scunthorpe dustbins looking for rubbish they dont want? Im more than happy  calling out this dogshit regime when they make dogshit signings.
You're great at saying things without any evidence to back it up. Second time in a few days. I'm sure that during your life people have given you a chance so I prefer to reserve judgement until a player has played a few times. Every 'free' player receives your ''dogshit welcome'' but so far you aren't doing too well on getting it right. Laughing
lol! lol! lol! You dont get it do you Mr T, every brent signing is free despite ten thousand punters turning up every week.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:37 pm

Freathy wrote:
Church is a dud
At virtually every club he's ever played for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:21 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Church is a dud
At virtually every club he's ever played for.

but he played for wales so he must world class Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:34 pm

I'll raise you Mr Softee, Rory Fallon, played for New Zealand in a World Cup. Celebrated for his efforts against Italy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:43 pm

beesrus wrote:
I'll raise you Mr Softee, Rory Fallon, played for New Zealand in a World Cup. Celebrated for his efforts against Italy.

what about jason bent 50 odd caps for canada and celebrated for being better than edgar davids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 am

Graiser wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Graiser wrote:
For me it’s a good signing, you don’t play 38 times for your country without having talent...

It was only Wales.

“Only Wales” you mean that team who got to the Euro semis, while we bombed out to “only Iceland” typical English arrogance, no wonder no bugger’s got much time for us

WAs Church playing for them then?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:49 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

lol! lol! lol! You dont get it do you Mr T, every brent signing is free despite ten thousand punters turning up every week.
Oh I get it OK thanks. Mr Bosman made transfer fees in the lower leagues a thing of the past. You don't need to pay transfer fees to get decent players into clubs in Lge 1 and 2. I'll start with Dave (Toums), GC, Jake, Sonny, Foxy, Taylor and Sarcythingy who all cost nothing but who ALL received your ''dogshit'' welcome. (I can quote from the past if you wish) You just recite the same old garbage everytime and it backfires. You carry on though please because it's really hilarious reading a keyboard warrior's work. One more thing though - you have yet to produce a reply to your two ''strange'' comments about me? Perhaps you're not a warrior at all but a CBBC type person. Goodnight. point and laugh :
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 5:51 am

Oh ffs Tone if Church comes good it will benefit us not one jot because he will be gone in the summer. We are still being run like a club in administration wake up and smell the coffee.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:50 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Oh I get it OK thanks. Mr Bosman made transfer fees in the lower leagues a thing of the past. You don't need to pay transfer fees to get decent players into clubs in Lge 1 and 2. I'll start with Dave (Toums), GC, Jake, Sonny, Foxy, Taylor and Sarcythingy who all cost nothing but who ALL received your ''dogshit'' welcome. (I can quote from the past if you wish) You just recite the same old garbage everytime and it backfires. You carry on though please because it's really hilarious reading a keyboard warrior's work. One more thing though - you have yet to produce a reply to your two ''strange'' comments about me? Perhaps you're not a warrior at all but a CBBC type person. Goodnight. point and laugh :

You're much funnier now that you've stopped trying to be funny....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 11:34 am

If anyone wants an idea of his form check out how he did at Scummy. Not that the GTs will bother.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 11:55 am

beesrus wrote:

......and was never on the losing side in that tournament.... Shocked .
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:46 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If anyone wants an idea of his form check out how he did at Scummy. Not that the GTs will bother.

The thing that encourages me about Church is that Adams had him done here for pre-season training. During that time Adams will have had every opportunity to assess Church and he wanted him back then and he still wants him now. Whatever Church's past performances for other clubs suggests Adams has seen something in him that he likes and it is Adams's professional judgement that we have to rely on. "In Adams we trust" if you like. If we don't trust his judgement then Adams basically has to go.

I think Adams has shown that Adams'll get the players he needs to get the results we need to be successful if he is resourced to do so. Currently Church is the man in the spotlight and I am happy to accept Adams's evaluation of him.

That said Ciftci was a dud but no manager is 100% successful when it comes to signings. There's no guarantees with anybody but given our history with Church he has to be as safe an option as anybody.

We should at least give him a chance before we condemn him as useless.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 6:12 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Graiser/Gaffer the oracle, football politics business the railways the G spot is a self confessed expert on all of them, he calls me a keyboard warriior then along comes Fruitloops the Poodle to do the same!!! nice Bromance Boys I love you I love you  fruitloops now claims that third and fourth division clubs dont pay fees, well Swindon paid three hundred grand for a striker and Exeter paid a hundred grand for Stockley, the club that mainly deals in free transfer duds is Akky Aces run by uncle jim i'm very confident that the Terrible taff will turn out the same as the Terrible Turk, Brents policy of hiring cheap Donkeys will see argyle relegated in my opinion, but you Bromance boys keep tugging that forelock! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Church   Simon Church - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Church
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next