RegGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 6:15 pm

You know exactly what's going to happen here. We'll have a temporary stand or seating area, there'll be delay after delay after delay and the once temporary seating will be there for 50 years.FFS.

What a load of predictable, cheap ill-thought out uninspiring camel shit.

Brent out.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 6:17 pm

It just a a place to move the Shop/ticket office so he can get on with his main aim the ice rink.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 6:19 pm

The Brentmare continues - enjoy. :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 6:26 pm

P.O.I wrote:
You know exactly what's going to happen here. We'll have a temporary stand or seating area, there'll be delay after delay after delay and the once temporary seating will be there for 50 years.FFS.

What a load of predictable, cheap ill-thought out uninspiring camel shit.

Brent out.

As GC has said absolutely nothing has been mentioned about the "hardware" namely the Grandstand, Changing rooms and Supporters bar so in short as expected nothing is being built just a Portacabin bussed into situ but Lord Akkeron is delighted with the top news.
All coming together in spectacular fashion

popcorn
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Tgwu wrote:
It just a a place to move the Shop/ticket office so he can get on with his main aim the ice rink.

What the ice rink that he and his family are paying for? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Sounds like the temporary seating we had before admin then - in his lordship, we trust!! NOT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Positively jizzing themselves on pisspantspoti. Dear lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Any fans trying to approximate the final cost of "everything" are going to have a hard job. The headline £4.1m was originally taken as the whole cost of the refurbishments, with the extra £1m or whatever for the "roof" whatever that means. Plainly that is now not the case and the final bill is going to be kept under wraps ? It's all being compartmentalised into different projects now and becoming clear as mud.. Maybe that's the idea. LOL.  Who knows with this character, his carefully worded nothingnesses and his record at Oldway Manor.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Jimmy's delivering a posh shed from Non Event PLC. fooking hilarious in a sad sort of way!
The Brentmare goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:16 pm

As has been said, this anouncement is nothing to do with grandstand and it's imherrent cost. This is just the prelude so the club can function in the Summer. So, the New Modular Green Army Shop is being airlifted in. I bet the errol' will be up there for that one LOL.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:17 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jimmy's delivering a posh shed from Non Event PLC. fooking hilarious in a sad sort of way!
The Brentmare goes on.

Play nicely Suffers its a Premium Portacabin with quality en suite Carsies cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Brentmare goes on.

Play nicely Suffers its a Premium Portacabin with quality en suite Carsies  cheers
When i worked for Wimpey thirty years ago we had a Grub Hut with a fragrant en suite Carsie, just like Jimmy's posh shed!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ....... Year on year progress at its finest sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:39 pm

We need the Throbber with a bit of pragmatism here. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:56 pm

Here's a bit of pragmatism. I went off and found me something nice LOL
Don't know how I got there, but I'm glad I did.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:06 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Brentmare goes on.
you couldn’t make this shit up lol! on the farm there already spontaniously combusting over this shit laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 pm

The village folk are no doubt rejoicing their Lord and master is giving them a shiny new temporary stand, let the village carnival continue. geek
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:23 pm

I'm reading it, but I'm not believing it....

'Argyle Head of Operations, Jon Back, Argyle’s Project Manager for the rebuild.....',

This has got to be the biggest piss-taking penny pinch Brent has ever consented to.

Copper-turned Club Secretary-turned Head of Operations-turned Grandstand re-build Project Manager!

cheers cheers lol! lol!

I mean, what the actual fack is going on here!?

If you're building a house or even an extension, Project Managing it yourself as an amateur will undoubtedly be cheaper, but it is still a big headache pulling everything in together in sequence.

These construction firms will have Project Managers of course. It sounds almost unbelievable but you can actually picture Brent trying to knock them down in price saying "oh it's ok our man Jon will project manage it all....he used to be a policeman, you know".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:57 pm

beesrus wrote:
Here's a bit of pragmatism. I went off and found me something nice LOL
Don't know how I got there, but I'm glad I did.

Top Tooonage, Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 10:06 pm

The bloke from Grand Designs will be turning up soon to warn about amateurs becoming the project manager.
Always ends up behind schedule and over budget.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 10:12 pm

Temporary (permanent seating) and a prefabricated Aviva hut.
Smashing
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 12:29 am

Don’t get done get Dom
Little baldy geezer from the beeb looks a bit like the midget version of Ross kemp will turn up exposing all the cowboy builders
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 8:19 am

RegGreen wrote:
Don’t get done get Dom
Little baldy geezer from the beeb looks a bit like the midget version of Ross kemp will turn up exposing all the cowboy builders

And cowboy owners.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 8:33 am

To me all the article says is a prefab ticket office and shop is being delivered by GL Events, sometime, maybe.  No mention whatsoever of any mankover starting on the grandstand or who's doing it.  And still some poor deluded fools even now think we're getting a roof and corners LOL.  All good news to me as I don't want this mankover to happen - one day we may get a proper owner who will demolish the whole shebang and build a proper stand.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 8:41 am

Freathy wrote:
To me all the article says is a prefab ticket office and shop is being delivered by GL Events, sometime, maybe.  No mention whatsoever of any mankover starting on the grandstand or who's doing it.  And still some poor deluded fools even now think we're getting a roof and corners LOL.  All good news to me as I don't want this mankover to happen - one day we may get a proper owner who will demolish the whole shebang and build a proper stand.

BRENT OUT NOW

We can only hope and dream. tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 9:17 am

You know its time to give up when the Farm produces this latest gem

"Airplanes are made in factories, why can't a building"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next