Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Open message to Ian Newell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peggy

avatar

Posts : 1507
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Newell. If you make one more unsubstantiated comment or allegation about me, on a forum where I have no right to reply (despite that being against your rules) I will call the police.

You've gone out of your way over several years to put me in what you think is my place. You paid Jamesy Design to set up a spoof website where you could call me a whore (and do equally odious things to other people). Your publicly available Flickr site showed that you'd saved lots of posts I'd made on pasoti so you could use them - out of context, of course - against me. You jump on anything I say or do - or that you think I've said or done - and post more lies and abuse, or tweet, or both. And I don't for one moment believe that Chris Webb would have written to Brent asking that I be removed from writing for the programme if you hadn't told him to.

Of course, you did go quiet for a while, thinking that you'd driven me off. But then I had the gall to use my democratic right to object to a plan which directly affects me and lots of other people, so you had to start again. You went too far years ago, but this is the last time you'll get away with it. Your posts name me and make allegations about me: as such, they're clearly also intended to incite others.

These are the facts.
1. In August 2012 I was removed from writing my history page for the matchday programme following a long campaign by you, Chris Webb and Peter Jones
2. I have not set foot in Home Park since August 2012, nor have I attended any away matches and nor do I now consider myself an Argyle supporter
3. My AFT membership lapsed soon after I stopped attending matches and I have never renewed it
4. I'm not a member of any Argyle-related group, let alone a 'cabal': I'm not even a member of Freechat any more. My only connection with Argyle is the friends who still support the club.
5. My politics are perfectly legal and nobody else's business.
6. I have no interest in "screwing over" Brent or anybody else: since I'm not an Argyle supporter any more why would I? However, I will speak up whenever anybody proposes anything that I believe to be bad for me, for other people or for a public park

I know you've got my home address, and I suspect you know where I work. I suggest you lose all that information immediately. I've already made it crystal clear what will happen if anything bad happens to me, my property, my loved ones or my job, but that's now going to happen if you make one more post about me. The police take this kind of concern seriously, particularly when the complainant's a middle aged woman and the bully's got your form.

Obviously I'm not your only target, but if you keep on the way you're going I suspect I won't be the only one sending this message.


For the record, since it'll probably disappear or get edited soon:
Newell on Wednesday 13 December 2017 wrote:
It's so obvious it's funny. I don't take the AFT seriously for this reason, like minded people, I call it a cabal, thinking of ways they can screw JB over. He represents what most of them (not all I hasten to add) detest. I can name them. Willis, Blight, Lloyd, Celia, Chown to name just a few. It doesn't take any digging to know this it is really that obvious. I amazed Peggy Prior hasn't been voted in, but I assume she didn't want to, or else she would have been a shoe in I'm sure.

Still, they hold 'power' within the group they want to be involved with, good for them, I and many, many like me couldn't care a fish's wotsit what they think. They certainly do NOT represent the rank and file Argyle fans, no way.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

avatar

Posts : 4869
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 97
Location : Kingsbridge Castles

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 pm

popcorn

pig

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Yea Man
Admin
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Didn't take long for someone to "email" Newell about this.

_______________________________________
Screenshot this ya sad old man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Mikkle probably.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3786
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Nool and Delar still bullying woman, shameful, call the police Peggy.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10394
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:51 pm

can i suggest the mods lock this if peggy is serious (not saying shes not)
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 pm

I would suggest that is up to the original poster. The wider the viewing of Newell's bullying on a live thread, the better, in my mind.
Locking threads is a form of censorship.
For what it's worth Peggy, well done for continuing to stand up to the biggest and first internet bully in the town. And all because a city resident wants to complain about a planning application.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

avatar

Posts : 1507
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Yes, I'm serious. I had enough reason to go to the police ages ago, in fact was strongly advised to do so, and now I've finally had enough.

I was offered a locked or stickied post, but don't see the need for either. It's a post, people can comment on it (Newell already has), people can screenshot it, copy and paste it, discuss it. As Beesy points out, the more people know about what's been going on all this time the better.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3786
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Peggy wrote:
Yes, I'm serious. I had enough reason to go to the police ages ago, in fact was strongly advised to do so, and now I've finally had enough.

I was offered a locked or stickied post, but don't see the need for either. It's a post, people can comment on it (Newell already has), people can screenshot it, copy and paste it, discuss it. As Beesy points out, the more people know about what's been going on all this time the better.
Admire your bravery in standing up to Newell, Peggy, who because he owns his own Forum and sits in Brents Directors box, thinks its okay to try and intimadate you through Pasoti, like i say shameful.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:16 pm

It's clear where Newell gets his kicks. He has a history here. I clearly remember his comments on pasoti a few years back  "I detest those left wing ******* like Chakrabarti" Why he feels like that is anyone's guess, but it certainly gives context in this case.
Obviously anyone who just stands up for their democratic right to oppose a local planning application of his friend is considered  fair game, and particularly if he views you as vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 1081
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:00 pm

The trouble is that using logic or reasoned argument with Newell is pointless, apart from the fact that being as we have been banned from JBSOTI for our opinions contrary to what he says. On the Peggy rant he also puts Andy Symons on a similar standing as Harper for his BNP LIKING as Symons is a Trotskiisk! As far as I'm aware following the teachings of Trotsky isn't illegal or racist. I'm not sure Brent would be a fan and obvs anybody who works for Brent by default must be against any such leanings, Tory through and through as most working class Plymothians are. And all this from the man that is open to other peoples opinions.
I'm glad the fat idiot highlighting his post in
[h2] GIANT RED LETTERS[/h2]
it makes his nasty bigoted nature more obvious to wider audience as this does. I can see a concience soothing mass auction coming.
Feck off Newell.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2213
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 am

Go to Charles Cross Peggy dont hesitate. I had no option early part of this year when the cvnt hacked my work email as was mentioned here at the time. They got a thick file on the oaf rest assured.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2073
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:38 am

What fat arslicking wanker..one day his gunna pick on the wrong person and can see them putting one in his nut..so think strongly about that one fatty if i was you
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:20 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The trouble is that using logic or reasoned argument with Newell is pointless, apart from the fact that being as we have been banned from JBSOTI for our opinions contrary to what he says. On the Peggy rant he also puts Andy Symons on a similar standing as Harper for his BNP LIKING as Symons is a Trotskiisk! As far as I'm aware following the teachings of Trotsky isn't illegal or racist. I'm not sure Brent would be a fan and obvs anybody who works for Brent by default must be against any such leanings, Tory through and through as most working class Plymothians are. And all this from the man that is open to other peoples opinions.
I'm glad the fat idiot highlighting his post in
[h2] GIANT RED LETTERS[/h2]
it makes his nasty bigoted nature more obvious to wider audience as this does. I can see a concience soothing mass auction coming.
Feck off Newell.

Its funny isn't it. I can't thing of many other large urban conurbation of significant population containing so many Tories. Other than Portsmouth or Southampton.

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Peggy

avatar

Posts : 1507
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:27 am

It's not just about politics with him, though, no matter how much he uses that language. He was more than happy to get into bed with Chris Webb, then a full time union official and alleged leftie, yet the fact that I was also a full time union official and am most definitely a leftie is one of the things he's always held against me.

The key word here is control. It's his only aim, and he uses whatever methods and arguments he has to hand at that moment. In his world the end is control and the means justify the end.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 1081
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:39 am

Zackly Peggy, Nool is always telling us he's just a simple fan, is all he does is support the club, the smear campaigns, online attacks, employer calling, shit stirring and threats won't be noticed as we are in awe of him selling some shirts. He is always banging on about us, THE CABAL with THE AGENDA always banging the same drum. We are not anti what Brent is doing to the club we are anti Brent therefore it's just jealously and political leanings driving us on. As always Porky is miles wide of the truth as anyone with a brain can see.
We need the CABAL to save the club from Brent and his toadies, they are the one subjected to unwarranted attacks and are happy to put themselves in the firing line to protect PAFC from Brent and his toadies. The CABAL works for nothing NOOL works for Brent and his recognition and perks. If NOOL ever gets his man on the Trust Brent would have no public opposition just a plastic trust to rubber stamp any plan Brent has, headlines like "Argyle fans over the moon with Argyle seasons prospects say the trust" would be the norm.
Luckily every meltdown the fat idiot has makes him look more foolish apart from with his arselicking mod pack and half dozen brain dead toadies Nool was Sussed a long long time ago.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2073
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:45 am

Keep the red flag flying high !!
And i dont mean exeter city either you fat racist biggotted F#@K
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1503
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:11 am

the real justice is that Brent has to have a 'friend' like Ian, no swollen pension pot is worth that.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7664
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:45 pm

PatDunne wrote:
the real justice is that Brent has to have a 'friend' like Ian, no swollen pension pot is worth that.

You’ve nailed it there Pat. But it is a measure of the character of Brent that he will willingly utilise ANYONE, if they are deemed to be enough of a USEFUL IDIOT.

Newells control of JBSOTI see’s him maintain his USEFUL IDIOT status. .

And when Brent has made his fist full of dollars and fecks off, Newell will be left scraping around desperately trying to leg-shag Hallett, or whoever else comes in.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 1081
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
the real justice is that Brent has to have a 'friend' like Ian, no swollen pension pot is worth that.

You’ve nailed it there Pat. But it is a measure of the character of Brent that he will willingly utilise ANYONE, if they are deemed to be enough of a USEFUL IDIOT.

Newells  control of JBSOTI see’s him maintain his USEFUL IDIOT status. .

And when Brent has made his fist full of dollars and fecks off, Newell will be left scraping around desperately trying to leg-shag Hallett, or whoever else comes in.

I can't wait for that day.
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 1930
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 48
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Now the fun and games really start. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 1081
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:56 pm

Earwegoagain,

'dunlop wrote:
Spot on with those comments postys is the worst offemder continually quoting other forums? He has done more to raise the profile of other forumns with his constant dribble.


Mike if you were bullied like Ian is by the same old names, you'd be highlighting the victimisation as much as he does. There's no stopping these people.

In an ideal world, you would turn the other cheek, but it's bleddy hard when the lies continue and multiply.'


Postey bullied? Are you having a Camelopard? He's the horrible little shite that puts my real sirname online for all to see, that he's illegally kept in his private dossier in direct contravention of data protection laws, keeps my IP address on his hotlist so that I can't even register on JBSOTI and have a right to reply? Why because I took a different side to an argument than he did. I point this out, as well as him changing sides for a silly hat and title, (again true) and you say he's being bullied? Manup for fecks sake.
Also no one from this cabal has ever threatened anyone with violence yet you continually infer that is the case. One loon on FB a cabal don't make. And anyway the only reason you won't come on here or FB is your arse will get handed to you on a plate and more of your bullshit and lies will be exposed.
Feck off De Lar and Feck off Nool.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain,

'dunlop wrote:
Spot on with those comments postys is the worst offemder continually quoting other forums? He has done more to raise the profile of other forumns with his constant dribble.


Mike if you were bullied like Ian is by the same old names, you'd be highlighting the victimisation as much as he does. There's no stopping these people.

In an ideal world, you would turn the other cheek, but it's bleddy hard when the lies continue and multiply.'


Postey bullied? Are you having a Camelopard? He's the horrible little shite that puts my real sirname online for all to see, that he's illegally kept in his private dossier in direct contravention of data protection laws, keeps my IP address on his hotlist so that I can't even register on JBSOTI and have a right to reply? Why because I took a different side to an argument than he did. I point this out, as well as him changing sides for a silly hat and title, (again true) and you say he's being bullied? Manup for fecks sake.
Also no one from this cabal has ever threatened anyone with violence yet you continually infer that is the case. One loon on FB a cabal don't make. And anyway the only reason you won't come on here or FB is your arse will get handed to you on a plate and more of your bullshit and lies will be exposed.
Feck off De Lar and Feck off Nool.


As it was when he signed up to Cerb's forum by Jock.

_______________________________________
Screenshot this ya sad old man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 pm




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I assume you meant Black Maria, you clown! This is Black Mariah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Open message to Ian Newell   

Back to top Go down
 
Open message to Ian Newell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: