Go down 
+2
Charlie Wood
Freathy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Excuse any typo's as I'm on the way home in James's Bentley on my I-phone.

Ok I know some of you might see the loss today as a negative, but there are so many positives to be taken from the game.

We only narrowly lost to an average team. We scored 2 goals. Northampton only scored 2 goals so no ground lost there. We seem to have found a prolific goalscorer in Walton, blimey how many is that now for the season? And we have only had 1 red card so far this year! All in all I can honestly say that I am even more sure that we will stay up, and if I may be slightly optimistic, we CAN still may the play-offs. Ok it will require a pretty good run between now and May but Resurgam.

Now James has really got the bug and has now got a hat to go with his scarf, and even knows that the land available for development where we play is called Home Park. Now that's dedication for you!

James has asked me to pass on the news that there will definitely be signings in the January transfer window, he hinted at a couple! Wow that would be brilliant because were only 2 or 3 players short of being promotion candidates.

I can also pass on some MORE exciting news. The flag for the Forze Verde 1886 group has been ordered and will be available some time this year. Just imagine the sight that will make along with all the green and black scarves being waved over dozens of heads, as they sing "There's only one F in Fletcher" Lol

But we still need some help from you. Thats right you. Where were you when the fight started? Well now I urge you to turn up to the next home game, and don't forget the fanfest because we're hoping to raise £25 for the Argyle Ladies team for nail varnish remover. And don't forget to turn up by 12 as we're expecting a massive crowd next week for the visit of none other than Burton Albion.

All in all a fantastic start to 2012, we just can't stop scoring!

I have faith in James, he doesn't do losing, but just in case anyone is still concerned, I have got a plan. I am personally not going to change my pants until we are safe, and I urge you all to do the same. Just imagine the fun we will have when we're safe from relegation, and hopefully about to embark on the play-offs Very Happy , and we can all remove our trousers as one and liberate our grundies, Argyle til I die ones of course from the official club shop, which by the way looks like a branch of Harvey Nicholls these days, fantastic work with the Holloway book display, thanks Ian you scallywag, how did you know they were on my Xmas list, did James tell you?

Resurgam, Forze Verde and 3 cheers for me, sorry James Brent.

jocolor
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:24 pm

greenjock wrote:

Ok I know some of you might see the loss today as a negative, but there are so many positives to be taken from the game.

We only narrowly lost to an average team. We scored 2 goals. Northampton only scored 2 goals so no ground lost there. We seem to have found a prolific goalscorer in Walton, blimey how many is that now for the season? And we have only had 1 red card so far this year! All in all I can honestly say that I am even more sure that we will stay up, and if I may be slightly optimistic, we CAN still may the play-offs. Ok it will require a pretty good run between now and May but Resurgam.

Now James has really got the bug and has now got a hat to go with his scarf, and even knows that the land available for development where we play is called Home Park. Now that's dedication for you!

James has asked me to pass on the news that there will definitely be signings in the January transfer window, he hinted at a couple! Wow that would be brilliant because were only 2 or 3 players short of being promotion candidates.

I can also pass on some MORE exciting news. The flag for the Forze Verde 1886 group has been ordered and will be available some time this year. Just imagine the sight that will make along with all the green and black scarves being waved over dozens of heads, as they sing "There's only one F in Fletcher" Lol

But we still need some help from you. Thats right you. Where were you when the fight started? Well now I urge you to turn up to the next home game, and don't forget the fanfest because we're hoping to raise £25 for the Argyle Ladies team for nail varnish remover. And don't forget to turn up by 12 as we're expecting a massive crowd next week for the visit of none other than Burton Albion.

I have faith in James, he doesn't do losing, but just in case anyone is still concerned, I have got a plan. I am personally not going to change my pants until we are safe, and I urge you all to do the same. Just imagine the fun we will have when we're safe from relegation, and hopefully about to embark on the play-offs Very Happy , and we can all remove our trousers as one and liberate our grundies, Argyle til I die ones of course from the official club shop, which by the way looks like a branch of Harvey Nicholls these days, fantastic work with the Holloway book display, thanks Ian you scallywag, how did you know they were on my Xmas list, did James tell you?

jocolor

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor pig
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 pm

How many points do we get for all that crap. It's wins that we need not happy clappy shite like that
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:30 pm

greenjock wrote:

jocolor

Post of the year!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:30 pm

dane_b wrote:
How many points do we get for all that crap. It's wins that we need not happy clappy shite like that

You have been seriously whooshed. Or you have whooshed me?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Er...whoosh, Dane.

Very funny Jock but the sad thing is it's so what we've got at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Has dane been whooshed jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

lol!
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty

to be honest i read the first line then just posted as i was fearful of vomiting

edited to add , yes i was woooshed , just read the post lol
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 pm

GibGreen wrote:
greenjock wrote:

jocolor

Post of the year!!

Laughing

No. Post of the decade!

That's two people who've made me smile since the final whistle. Thank you flower
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 pm

It made I smile. cheered me up no end jocolor jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:42 pm

and me..cracker! lol!

I admit, I nearly done a Dane, well it's what you expect from CW (Clown Webb).
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Atleast we've got the unveiling of the forza choir flag next week cheers
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Is that the £3,500 flag that's going to be too big to do anything with?

Oh, goodie.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 pm

If you look at the other sitethere is a lot of discontent. John Petrie has posted a threade that the club is 'simply not good enough from the top to the bottom' and even Wozzer agrees and says -

Personal post.

Some will come on here and try and dress this up telling us to keep the faith. clown

We are now past that point and heading rapidly toward non league football. What is required now is wins and I cannot see where enough of them are coming from.

Not only do we need immediate strengthening but someone to get a grip on our appalling disciplinary record. 10 red cards now.

The oracle (Freathy) was right with his January predictions!

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Oh, goodie.

That's the one! Very Happy

And the people who paid into it won't even see it because it'll be over their heads!

Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm

greenjock wrote:

jocolor

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Oh, goodie.

you know it sums it all up for me that flag. we got staff still struggling to pay of debts cause by no wages, a ladies team looking to be closed down if they dont raise the cash needed, people rushing around raising money to help speed up the staff payments and what does this group the forza whatshername sell scrafs to folk think its to raise money but instead it gets spent on a FLAG! all £3500 Allegedly

you couldn't make it up

Last edited by Phenom on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Must confess that i was taken in for a couple of sentences as well,then reality struck.Good spoof Jock,don't think anyone could fail to smile at that.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
If you look at the other sitethere is a lot of discontent. John Petrie has posted a threade that the club is 'simply not good enough from the top to the bottom' and even Wozzer agrees and says -

Personal post.

Some will come on here and try and dress this up telling us to keep the faith. clown

We are now past that point and heading rapidly toward non league football. What is required now is wins and I cannot see where enough of them are coming from.

Not only do we need immediate strengthening but someone to get a grip on our appalling disciplinary record. 10 red cards now.

The oracle (Freathy) was right with his January predictions!

Thats about the first time in history that i've fully agreed with John Petrie.
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Phenom wrote:
people rushing around raising money to help speed up the staff payments and what does this group the forza whatshername sell scrafs to folk think its to raise money but instead it gets spent on a FLAG! all £3500

you couldn't make it up

Careful, you might get sued for libel Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Must confess that i was taken in for a couple of sentences as well,then reality struck.Good spoof Jock,don't think anyone could fail to smile at that.

Oh I can think of a couple off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Phenom wrote:
people rushing around raising money to help speed up the staff payments and what does this group the forza whatshername sell scrafs to folk think its to raise money but instead it gets spent on a FLAG! all £3500 Allegedly

you couldn't make it up

Careful, you might get sued for libel Twisted Evil lol!

your right i better address it now lol jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Where did the money for the forza flag come from?
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Rickler wrote:

Sure I read it was from a "donation".
Back to top Go down

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Sure I read it was from a "donation".

you got to be kidding me that someone would hand over £3500 for a flag!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A message from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me Empty

Back to top Go down

A message from me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next