akagreengull
Partridge_Green
PatDunne
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hitch

What has the President done for you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 6:06 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
He once emailed me pretending a case manager wanted a contact address for me because he only had my Facebook and email details.....jog on mate Laughing

I had exactly the same message. I asked for the case manager's name and details. Needless to say, no response.

wow lol me too - and I thought I was special. An utter charlatan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
Chris Webb did not know who Garry Nelson was. Shocking. He has probably only been an Argyle fan since his agenda warranted it - same as Nooly and De Liar.
Have you not seen the pictures of Mr Newell at Peterborough in the 70's?
Proper hooligan.
Still we all get older and wiser I suppose. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:49 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Cornish Rebel wrote:
Chris Webb did not know who Garry Nelson was. Shocking. He has probably only been an Argyle fan since his agenda warranted it - same as Nooly and De Liar.
Have you not seen the pictures of Mr Newell at Peterborough in the 70's?
Proper hooligan.
Still we all get older and wiser I suppose. popcorn

Except for Brent it would appear - or maybe not - coz he sure as hell knows how to milk the dimwitted villagers - over and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:49 pm

Green skin yes he was on broadsword when she got hit. Lucky man.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 8:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
He once emailed me pretending a case manager wanted a contact address for me because he only had my Facebook and email details.....jog on mate Laughing

I had exactly the same message. I asked for the case manager's name and details. Needless to say, no response.

I can better that. After he was banned for using the Greenman account he threatened ATD and me with Police action. He asked if he could use me as the contact for the Police. I said I was fine with that and a few hours later I got a text message giving me the name of the copper who was going to give me a call. With great amusement I was able to text back and tell him that the copper in question already had my number as we have been mates for over 15 years.

Webb didn't reply and the old bill didn't call.

Amazing how he would think the police would have any interest whatsoever in someone being banned from a forum lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 8:48 pm

in all fairness, the CWU poll for strike action is drawing to a close (or so i'm lead to believe). all in a fair days work comrade! popcorn lol!
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 10:48 pm

He's such a cnut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 10:53 pm

BBC1 wrote:
in all fairness, the CWU poll for strike action is drawing to a close (or so i'm lead to believe). all in a fair days work comrade! popcorn lol!

im sure the snake is planning on taking all the credit if the postmen strike and win or run blaming others if they strike and lose
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:20 am

Strange bit with Webby was that we used to converse civilly for a long time online or wherever and then one day just blanked me completely. Subsequently found out Newell had stuck his fat trotters in.
These days Webb is just an object of derision. As he's clearly past his shelf life am surprised Brent doesn't publicly give him the red card. He can hardly be retained as president whilst grinning inanely with those teeth at naive Milton Keynes virgins whilst door knocking.
Geezer should be banned for life from Home Park for the Purse wife stealing incident
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 8:16 am

He did the same with ATD. Initially he attempted to engage with us. He clearly didn't like to be challenged but there wasn't any real friction. Then he met Nool and had his head turned. He came onto ATD and had a hissy fit and that was the start of it all. He had clearly been briefed as one of his main targets was Peggy who had barely posted, and certainly nothing controversial.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 8:22 am

Imagine poor Mr Brent having to say 'Here are my friends Ian and Chris'
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 8:49 am

PatDunne wrote:

Those two buffoons probably believe they actually are
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 9:13 am

PatDunne wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 2:16 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:

For the record I was born on Trelawney Rd and could hear Argyle from my bedroom and used to run up though central park with the fans on match days wondering what all the fuss was about - I was 5. When my dad came home on leave from HMS Broadsword and HMS Ark Royal I would get him to take me. I was hooked and have suffered ever since!!!

Quarry Park Road for me...
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Plymstock cos I'm posh as feck
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:08 pm

I was born on the terraces on the Lyndy, Muvver only just had time to pop me out about two minutes after kick off. She was working a night shift down Jaegers had a couple of liveners at the Clipper and reckons it was the rush to the ground that brought the birth on.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 4:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Webb's affair with Mrs Purse caused our club captain to leave the club in the middle of a relegation battle. After claiming the credit for saving the club during administration, Webb almost cost us our league status as Purse was a key player.  

For someone who has claimed to be a family man and had high moral values, this episode exposed him for the hypocrite and fraud that he is.

Carey's alleged indiscretions haven't (yet) had the same impact.

And let's not forget either that Purse went from our best player to a liability and everybody was asking what the fook was going on? Then the Webb of deceit got found out and it was obvious to all what was going on. I don't think the Carey thing would have the same effect as he's not playing about at home (just down the road it seems).
Didnt the club use the excuse that they couldnt afford his wages no more and had to let him go..when every one and there dog knew plebby was banging her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What has the President done for you
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3