Dougie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Mr President   Mr President EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Lovely to see you bigging up the new Forza Verde display on your twitter (yes I have looked - it's not illegal you know). What say you about the new contributor to the match day programme? An improvement on the previous writer. How about some kind Presidential words for the former writer for all the unpaid wordsmithing she has given to the club. Would be a nice thing to do don't you think?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 pm

It just won't happen Dougie!

Nice try though.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Dougie wrote:
Lovely to see you bigging up the new Forza Verde display on your twitter (yes I have looked - it's not illegal you know). What say you about the new contributor to the match day programme? An improvement on the previous writer. How about some kind Presidential words for the former writer for all the unpaid wordsmithing she has given to the club. Would be a nice thing to do don't you think?
dougie,are you masterbating when you post this shit?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Forza Verde is awful, you cant manufacture an atmosphere. Re open up block 16 i say

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Forza Verde is awful, you cant manufacture an atmosphere. Re open up block 16 i say

so what do you want? lets have your views ATDers,you dont want the kidds havin a chant,where are all the ATDers in the ground making the atmosphere?shall we all sit there with are arms folded moaning like feck?,,,,,,,,get over your selfs ya misarable cnuts Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:47 pm

If it doesnt corcern him or his entourage Dougie he isnt interested the bloke is a one trip pony..
Same old self publicist shite week in week out Sleep
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:31 am

tcm wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

so what do you want? lets have your views ATDers,you dont want the kidds havin a chant,where are all the ATDers in the ground making the atmosphere?shall we all sit there with are arms folded moaning like feck?,,,,,,,,get over your selfs ya misarable cnuts Very Happy

Urmm to re open block 16, just like i said?

Good mix of adults and teens, always amusing, chants witty and spontanious and was what football should be about.

Not handing out f*cking songsheets, and waving sh*te flags about...

Today, i stood near the top of Block 4. Towards block 5. Atmosphere was dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 am

I can see all this shit at Argyle imploding this season. The 'team' and 'manager' are clearly utter garbage, for which we should 100% blame brent, and I can see it being well into the season before we even pick up a point. All the spin and shit from brent and his odious hangers on won't be able disguise the fact that we are deep in the shit. The Avivas will become less and less and on match days all the north korean style orchestrated singing from the fast dwindling forze merde won't be able to drown out the increasingly vociferous anti-brent chants. I sense revolution is in the air. A better day will come.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:09 am

Here, here Freathy.
Back to top Go down

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 am

It's all part of the "lets pretend everything is great" propaganda spewing forth from the shitteratti at Home Park.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 am

Forza verde were rubbish yesterday with about 4 chants all game- so much for creating a good atmosphere- maybe they were speechless from the Muriels.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 am

Pasoti seem to agree-

Forza Merde
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:25 am

tcm wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

The only conclusion to draw from my 48 years as a supporter is that the best atmospheres are generated by putting a team on the pitch that looks as if it may actually score a goal or two and win a match or two.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 am

The bloke is a complete and utter buffoon, like the rest of the crew at HP these days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:34 am

Quite right green skin, I remember during Ollie's reign losing 1-0 to Birmingham, but the atmosphere was fantastic. we absolutely battered their goal but couldn't score, they scored near the end (jaidi I think) but the team was cheered off by all the home fan ends.

Most people yesterday grumbled 'what a load of shit' and I heard several people comment they were glad they didn't have memberships. That wasn't entertainment yesterday but I don't think things will change. JB seemed to mock the doom-mongers in the herald pres season pull out by talking about crystal balls but it was clear in pre-season the team has a problem scoring and this has no been addressed.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:01 am

It would be impossible for Peter Jones to criticise Brent publicly. But privately he has got to be squirming at the state of play as regards the team, the funding of the team, and the 'manager'.

Jones knows exactly what standard of manager and squad it takes to do anything positive in this division - he's been there, got the t-shirt, so to speak. It'd be amusing to rig him up to one of those lie-detectors and throw questions at him like...

"Peter, do you think Carl Fletcher is the right man for the job?"

"Peter, what is your opinion of the current Argyle squad, in relation to the one that finished 90th last season?"

"Peter, what is your take on the level of funding being channeled towards first-team recruitment?"

"Peter, given the pre-season we've seen, and the first proper game against Aldershot, what is your take on the level of quality of Fletchers new signings?

Is Jones' silence on pretty much everything PAFC, a case of, "well I can't say anything positive, so I won't say anything at all."

I'd wish he'd bloody say something, instead of the two Jamboys scampering around, doing great impressions of the Iraqi Information minister.

Thoroughly depressing.

Back to top Go down

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 am

The fans are having the piss taken big time by Brent. Given time I think his reign will prove to be even more damaging than the last.
Even McCauley saw the benefits of investing & say what you like about Stapleton & there is no doubt that come the end he saw the £ signs or was marginalised by the London spivs but at least he seemed to be a real fan in the early days leading to success on the pitch.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:08 am

could not comment on the new signings. two have yet to play. Other than we seem to have signed an injury prone player - again.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

I see the puppet pop in to view the site Today at 12:56 pm, we are still here and we support Peggy
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 pm

im sure there will be an important '1st in football' announcement that is nothing of the sort along soon to lift the avvivas spirits.

geek

Back to top Go down

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Back to the topic subject, I can't see what is wrong with a supposed singing section in the ground. I say supposed because they must have been doing Silent Night in the second half. It does no harm particularly although I doubt it has much effect on the goings on pitch wise. Doesn't lift the spirits when the game is crap either but what hurt does it cause generally.
Back to top Go down

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 pm

I would agree a little Sensible, but I would prefer a bit of the enthusiasm showed for things like this and the creche area, was placed on sorting out the shit on the field that's all.
Back to top Go down

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Yes the shit on the field does need sorting out but I question that is the remit of Mr President jock. He doesn't do much in the way of uniting the fanbase either but on the one topic of a Choir I see no harm. It doesn't matter about big flags either to chuck another one in. These things are unimportant.
Back to top Go down

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Because I am thinking more and more that everything isn't right, and James Brent doesn't really get how crap it is right now, as he's never known anything other than bottom of League 2, but loves the flags at the start!

We are missing a football savvy chairman or director of football type person, a decent coaching team, a real manager and most of all a complete overhaul of our squad, but the fuckin flag-bearers display was awesome.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:24 pm

iam with sensible,moaning about someone having a good time is a bit silly,moaning about being no atmos,maybe,but not the other way round,them lot will be the ones paying th wage bill for next 50 years,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr President   Mr President Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr President
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next