Partridge_Green
PatDunne
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

What has the President done for you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:08 pm

He hasn't built the promised wall yet!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:20 pm

I do sometimes miss a bit of wit on this forum, I wonder if anyone will post some soon?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 1:43 am

vincent_vega wrote:
Dane. wrote:
How on earth have i overstepped the mark ?

I hardly post on here! and no i haven't been told not to post it here. i have now so fair enough

To be fair to Dane he would have more insight into it than others.  Im actually amazed it hasnt made it on to here on the noisy neighbours as it is plastered everywhere else  - but thats probably why I will never be a mod red card

Several are starting to talk about Carey here.  Even Racist Frank knows....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Danes red card may need to be recinded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:33 am

Rickler wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
Dane. wrote:

I hardly post on here! and no i haven't been told not to post it here. i have now so fair enough

To be fair to Dane he would have more insight into it than others.  Im actually amazed it hasnt made it on to here on the noisy neighbours as it is plastered everywhere else  - but thats probably why I will never be a mod red card

probably all the gossip at the fans fest .
they love a good illicit tryst
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:37 am

BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Although the tryst between Webb and the captains wife was off limits and personal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Although the tryst between Webb and the captains wife was off limits and personal.
well, all jolly good fun amongst the club elite and proper fans.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 am

But if its true he would have posted 'detail'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 am

no one wants to be first and be banned for not talking football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:06 am

Webb's affair with Mrs Purse caused our club captain to leave the club in the middle of a relegation battle. After claiming the credit for saving the club during administration, Webb almost cost us our league status as Purse was a key player.  

For someone who has claimed to be a family man and had high moral values, this episode exposed him for the hypocrite and fraud that he is.

Carey's alleged indiscretions haven't (yet) had the same impact.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:12 am

'Carey's alleged indiscretions haven't (yet) had the same impact'

There must be a reason why CG10 hasn't performed to his usual magnificent standard so far this season, overtraining?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:13 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Webb's affair with Mrs Purse caused our club captain to leave the club in the middle of a relegation battle. After claiming the credit for saving the club during administration, Webb almost cost us our league status as Purse was a key player.  

For someone who has claimed to be a family man and had high moral values, this episode exposed him for the hypocrite and fraud that he is.

Carey's alleged indiscretions haven't (yet) had the same impact.

And let's not forget either that Purse went from our best player to a liability and everybody was asking what the fook was going on? Then the Webb of deceit got found out and it was obvious to all what was going on. I don't think the Carey thing would have the same effect as he's not playing about at home (just down the road it seems).
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:18 am

PatDunne wrote:

There must be a reason why CG10 hasn't performed to his usual magnificent standard so far this season, overtraining?

Too much on his shoulders? This will always happen when you rely on one or two players for all your goals, it happened last season Carey got double marked in game after game, you can't do that when you have another four or five potential scorers in the team, all our problems are down to lack of quality in depth.
Me and Skinny were warning everybody last year about what happens when you have a squad of "good league two players" you tend to end up in league 2 most of the time. We were lucky to be promoted and it will be a feckin miracle if we survive this season.
Also maybe Carey and the team have realised what a cnut Brent is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:19 am

PatDunne wrote:

As in he hasn't upped sticks and left.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:26 am

Mind you the people asking for Carey to be left out of the team have maybe realised hes still the best hing we've got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:10 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Of course didn't Purse get sent off down here ? just saying like. Maybe things weren't good from the off, and it's funny how personal issues can't help but creep into your psyche while playing. If Carey has issues, it's bound to affect his game big time.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:16 am

beesrus wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Of course didn't Purse get sent off down here ? just saying like. Maybe things weren't good from the off, and it's funny how personal issues can't help but creep into your psyche while playing. If Carey has issues, it's bound to affect his game big time.

I imagine some of it is down to him living away from his Mrs and kids too, hopefully now they've found a house and are reunited his game may improve.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:24 am

beesrus wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

He was sent off at Fleetwood
Back to top Go down
Clydefrog

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:13 am

Where is El pres? Does he even go to games now? Maybe he was a figment of our imagination all along
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Also maybe Carey and the team have realised what a cnut Brent is.

The reason he hasn't performed is the same as why he has spent his career on the bottom rungs of the ladder. The quality in League 1 so so much better and thats the simple reason.
He'll do alright in this league but not a lot more
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Chris Webb did not know who Garry Nelson was. Shocking. He has probably only been an Argyle fan since his agenda warranted it - same as Nooly and De Liar.

For the record I was born on Trelawney Rd and could hear Argyle from my bedroom and used to run up though central park with the fans on match days wondering what all the fuss was about - I was 5. When my dad came home on leave from HMS Broadsword and HMS Ark Royal I would get him to take me. I was hooked and have suffered ever since!!!

Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 4:06 pm

He once emailed me pretending a case manager wanted a contact address for me because he only had my Facebook and email details.....jog on mate Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
Chris Webb did not know who Garry Nelson was. Shocking. He has probably only been an Argyle fan since his agenda warranted it - same as Nooly and De Liar.

For the record I was born on Trelawney Rd and could hear Argyle from my bedroom and used to run up though central park with the fans on match days wondering what all the fuss was about - I was 5. When my dad came home on leave from HMS Broadsword and HMS Ark Royal I would get him to take me. I was hooked and have suffered ever since!!!

Yeah but you weren't born within the sound of the Dockyard Siren. flower
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:

Was your dad in the Falklands war? My cousin was and he invited me on board after Broadsword came back from the South Atlantic-I was working in the naval base at the time. They were very lucky to come back-there was a hole through the helicopter pad and the side of the ship where a 1000 lb bomb had landed without exploding, the impact clean knocked my cousin out. One of many close shaves for the RN so I understand.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
He once emailed me pretending a case manager wanted a contact address for me because he only had my Facebook and email details.....jog on mate Laughing

I had exactly the same message. I asked for the case manager's name and details. Needless to say, no response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 6:01 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I had exactly the same message. I asked for the case manager's name and details. Needless to say, no response.

I can better that. After he was banned for using the Greenman account he threatened ATD and me with Police action. He asked if he could use me as the contact for the Police. I said I was fine with that and a few hours later I got a text message giving me the name of the copper who was going to give me a call. With great amusement I was able to text back and tell him that the copper in question already had my number as we have been mates for over 15 years.

Webb didn't reply and the old bill didn't call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has the President done for you   What has the President done for you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What has the President done for you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next