GreenDick25
lawnmowerman
PlymptonPilgrim
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:26 am

I've had a few chats with my boss over the whole thing and he's told me that unless I made a post that was against the standard social media policy under my real name that identified me, then there will always be no case to answer.

He's viewed this forum a few times and still does not know who I am which he says proves there can be no action taken. Somebody viewing the forum from the "outside" would need to be able to associate me posting with my company....completely impossible.

He also finished by saying anyone who reports someone to an employer over a football forum is like the snivelling bully in class running to teacher because a bigger boy has finally stood up to him....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:32 am

Peggy wrote:
Doesn't really matter who the latest target works for (quite apart from the risk of giving away who it is, which would be bang out of order).

People do whatever job they do to make a living, yet Newell sees fit to try to take away their ability to do that.

And, as somebody else has pointed out somewhere, his actions really do make me wonder how he understands the relationship between people and their employers. Should Tesco dictate who their staff marry? Sainsburys tell their workforce where to go on holiday? Asders sack somebody for painting their sitting room the wrong colour? In Newell world it seems the answer would always be yes.

Which sits very oddly with him posting photos of his office, featuring a laptop with - wait for it - pasoti open on the screen.

Yes I didnt word that well. Tesco has no bearing whatsoever. I was inferring that the individual was no part time check staff employee and stuck Tesco in front.
Quite a high profile career in my opinion elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:23 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Doesn't really matter who the latest target works for (quite apart from the risk of giving away who it is, which would be bang out of order).

People do whatever job they do to make a living, yet Newell sees fit to try to take away their ability to do that.

And, as somebody else has pointed out somewhere, his actions really do make me wonder how he understands the relationship between people and their employers. Should Tesco dictate who their staff marry? Sainsburys tell their workforce where to go on holiday? Asders sack somebody for painting their sitting room the wrong colour? In Newell world it seems the answer would always be yes.

Which sits very oddly with him posting photos of his office, featuring a laptop with - wait for it - pasoti open on the screen.

Yes I didnt word that well. Tesco has no bearing whatsoever. I was inferring that the individual was no part time check staff employee and stuck Tesco in front.

My point was (a) it doesn't matter one bit where Newell's target works or what job s/he does, and (b) by talking about this person's job like this you're making it more likely that s/he can be identified, which it's not your job to do
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:53 am

Peggy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:

My point was (a) it doesn't matter one bit where Newell's target works or what job s/he does, and (b) by talking about this person's job like this you're making it more likely that s/he can be identified, which it's not your job to do

Lol its not going to identify the individual in a million years rest assured period.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
True enough, he's always been one to threaten legal action but he has no control of what goes on facebook.
It's clear as day he's got a personality disorder when you think of the catalogue of incidents of bullying harrassment and abuse he's has been involved in.

There will never be any legal action. Never. No matter how wild a lie gets told - and so far as I know none have been so far.

When Pandora took the lid off the box the only thing that remained inside was Hope. If Nooly took the lid off not even that would remain. He'd never be able to show his face anywhere in the city again.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Pasoti Poster wrote:
Free chat is a hateful site full of very sad individuals. Didn't notice any of them volunteering to help with the Liverpool queues for tickets, or sorting tickets for members that hadn't managed to get any.

Ian does these sorts of things all the time, usuallyl behind the scenes so nobody notices.

The old what do you do to help argument? I never knew Newell was there during the ticket fiasco........he never mentioned it... pig

When you're retired and have plenty of your time on your hands - or your missus just doesn't want you at home - then you can do these things. Unfortunately for me and, I guess, others my employer has this old fashioned notion that I should turn up for work, doing the job I'm paid to do during the hours they specify. My request for them to pay me so I could loiter around the car park at PAFC , trying to look important whilst not actually doing anything was turned down.

Can't think why.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
When Pandora took the lid off the box the only thing that remained inside was Hope. If Nooly took the lid off not even that would remain. He'd never be able to show his face anywhere in the city again.

I've made a start on a tracklist for the party. Should I assume a minimum of three days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Peggy wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I've made a start on a tracklist for the party. Should I assume a minimum of three days?

Can i come ?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:34 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Can i come ?

There's a very short list of people who will not be welcome at the ATD party of the millennium. pig :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Pasoti Poster wrote:
Free chat is a hateful site full of very sad individuals. Didn't notice any of them volunteering to help with the Liverpool queues for tickets, or sorting tickets for members that hadn't managed to get any.

Ian does these sorts of things all the time, usuallyl behind the scenes so nobody notices.

The old what do you do to help argument? I never knew Newell was there during the ticket fiasco........he never mentioned it... pig

Was the poster one of his mate that he lied at the ticket window and said he seen their green raffle ticket when they did not have one.

PS nice to have Peggy back in full flow and on the Party I will not attend if we do not have pork scratchings
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Has this story been taken down on Herald click Freechat site?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Hope not, its been a fantastic read so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 5:14 pm

I see De-Liar/Greenman/Goal Humpty Leery has mounted his moral high horse. The irony is truly staggering.

"Real names and referencing to drinking? 🤦 Given the lies, abuse and personal insults he doesn't remove/refuses to remove from his Facebook page it's quite comical that he thinks like that, especially after the club officially and very publicly criticised the level of abuse posted on his Facebook page.

Freedom of speech is fine but it comes with responsibility and not misery for others"

:pighug:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
I see De-Liar/Greenman/Goal Humpty Leery has mounted his moral high horse. The irony is truly staggering.

"Real names and referencing to drinking?  🤦 Given the lies, abuse and personal insults he doesn't remove/refuses to remove from his Facebook page it's quite comical that he thinks like that, especially after the club officially and very publicly criticised the level of abuse posted on his Facebook page.

Freedom of speech is fine but it comes with responsibility and not misery for others"

:pighug:

The Drinking thing was always aimed at me.
Always. red card
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:50 pm

popcorn link

if you have been twitter blocked by Naps sign out and view the link.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:11 pm

So white feather - check. Contacting an employer - check.

I thought he had denied these things as made up by freaks and weirdos.

Coming full circle Porky.

I feel sorry for Top Gun and his carrier bag collection. He's had to defend his master for years, turning a blind eye to everything in the hope of what....?

He's not been pictured with the chuckle brothers, he's not met Ian Rush.

At least De Liar won't have a fall from grace.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Is that the same rasturd3rd account that had selfies of him on a shopping trip and photos from the directors box? Yet claims he deleted it after a few weeks. Still active on twitter although no posts made since 2013. There's a lot of talking to himself on that account that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

The white feathers were 'banter' and he had to contact somebody with a social media policy because the police said it (what?) was a civil case and civil cases cost a lot of money. The nasty stuff must really be hitting the fan if he thinks those 'explanations' hold any water.

And how very convenient he got the opportunity to explain himself just as the world wakes up to what he's been up to all these years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Peggy wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

The white feathers were 'banter' and he had to contact somebody with a social media policy because the police said it (what?) was a civil case and civil cases cost a lot of money. The nasty stuff must really be hitting the fan if he thinks those 'explanations' hold any water.

And how very convenient he got the opportunity to explain himself just as the world wakes up to what he's been up to all these years.

Anyone think it strange that a twitter account gets set up 3 days ago, tweets once before deciding to extract the 'truth' out of Nool.

He even refers to this random tweeter who has popped up out of nowhere as 'mate' at one point!!! lol!

Anyway now he's blocked this random tweeter. Wonder if Hangover Hero will tweet again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:26 pm

6 following and 2 followers, one is a moderator from this site and the other is us. Need to try a little harder to get this great new service off the ground!!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Three days ago also being, I think, the day Nikkkk was taking dictation from the great leader.

If you're going to try to set up elaborate smokescreens it probably helps to be an educated wanker study
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Will this be moved to The Scandal So Far?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:55 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Will this be moved to The Scandal So Far?

In due course, I'd say that's a given.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:26 am

Interesting tweets from Ian. A little birdy tells me that he has not had any direct contact with the poster involved for over 4 years. Surely it would have made sense to contact the chap directly and ask him to stop posting the "lies"?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:29 pm

I knew it! It's been bugging me for days, where I'd seen Newell whinging about people threatening to contact his employers, and now I've found it. Naturally the original pasoti thread's long gone, but this must be a copy and paste.

Not that we didn't know he was a massive hypocrite, of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN3 Internet troll
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next