lawnmowerman
PlymptonPilgrim
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:20 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
who was he on here?

wrong spelling, something like ketch

Letch? lol!

Oooh matron!
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:18 am

IJN has been very quiet since this story broke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:11 am

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
who was he on here?

wrong spelling, something like ketch

Has to be in line for the most ironic post of the New Year Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:25 am

GreenDick25 wrote:

So he tried to get someone sacked again is that the gist of it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:33 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Jethro wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

So he tried to get someone sacked again is that the gist of  it ?

You mention that very lightly it seems which just goes to show how imbedded his behaviour is.

Tried to get someone sacked because he feels like he's the policeman for a shit fourth division club...?! Is he serious? Other people are lucky to escape with catalogue credit accounts being opened in their name and junk mail/nuisance calls being made. Does he ever stop to think of the implications of his actions?

Brent won't listen and his pilot fantasist oppo is just as bad because he knows, but he's not got enough spine or self-esteem to say anything.

The good news is that there's a new man in town and Brent won't give a feck when he's taken his profit up the line. No amount of brown nosing the big H and his wife will ever counteract the fact that his silencing of the fanbase is no longer required.

"I don't know what he really does" speaks louder than a million tweets Ian.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Wonder if he would be up for a charity boxing match. I suspect the queue would be just as long for opponents as the queue for the Liverpool match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Jethro wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

You mention that very lightly it seems which just goes to show how imbedded his behaviour is.

Tried to get someone sacked because he feels like he's the policeman for a shit fourth division club...?! Is he serious? Other people are lucky to escape with catalogue credit accounts being opened in their name and junk mail/nuisance calls being made. Does he ever stop to think of the implications of his actions?

Brent won't listen and his pilot fantasist oppo is just as bad because he knows, but he's not got enough spine or self-esteem to say anything.

The good news is that there's a new man in town and Brent won't give a feck when he's taken his profit up the line. No amount of brown nosing the big H and his wife will ever counteract the fact that his silencing of the fanbase is no longer required.

When I retire I'll probably do a bit of walking, travel if I can afford it, enjoy the Grandchildren the usual stuff. What I probably won't do is desperately hang around a 4th division football club in the hope that someone important will give me something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:55 pm

I certainly wouldnt hang around in the freezing cold amid a potholed ridden carpark trying to look important. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ch00se

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 4:19 pm

clearly he doesnt like any criticism of brent/the club, its plain as day to see
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:35 pm

No abuse reports, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:10 pm

ch00se wrote:
clearly he doesnt like any criticism of brent/the club, its plain as day to see

or his beloved forum even when there hasnt been any mention of it on there. For many years he has trolled every single argyle forum that has come and gone relentlessly such as the official forum that was on the OS, Rub of the Greens, PAFC Talk, Argyle Talk and a few more including this site branding it all sorts and its users lower than scum because they posted on there instead of or aswell as pasoti. In his eyes there can only be one forum and that was before he took pasoti over.

control freak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Peggy wrote:
No abuse reports, then?

No it's eerily quiet. Too quiet even.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Jethro wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

Just trying to catch up on it all nothing surprises me with him, wonder what other stories will come out once he's finally sorted out and fecked off out the club
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:47 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
No abuse reports, then?

Probably up Goldbergs issuing libel writs against me. God I pray for it a day in Court with all the ammo I have stockpiled against the Baboon
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 7:14 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
No abuse reports, then?

Rumours are that IJN is having a meltdown about being "bullied" on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 8:04 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
No abuse reports, then?

Rumours are that IJN is having a meltdown about being "bullied" on the Internet.

Bullied? Has somebody tried to get him sacked? Banned him for having a different opinion? Paid somebody to set up a spoof website to abuse him? Kept a dossier on him?

It's not bullying: it's people speaking out and telling the truth. Hopefully this time people are listening.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 8:16 am

Ian has realised that the tide has turned at Home Park and that Brent's time is coming to an end. Hallett intends to be chairman sooner rather than later and is already questioning Ian's "role" at the club. Some influential fans already have his ear and and they haven't painted a great picture of IJN. Ian doesn't think he has EVER done anything wrong either in person or online - hence the meltdowns when stories like this break.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 8:35 am

It truly is pathetic and bordering on psychotic.  Having email accounts hacked, late night phone calls, menacing emails with employer names in the subject, having someone search the Internet for photos of you and fake emails reporting a police case manager investigating you.  That's just the shit I've have over the years, all because I called Newell out and wouldn't pander to him and didn't believe the sun shined out of his arse. I had a very interesting conversation with somebody close to the club not long back and they told me that "Internet Ian" is not as powerful or as wanted at home park as he thinks, why do you think the club NEVER acknowledge the donations to the academy on twitter?  The money collected over the years is a fantastic amount, it's a shame it's only been done to worm his way into the directors box so he feels he is part of a club he is obsessed with.

Oh by the way, see you at Cheltenham later anyone who takes objection to this....I'm not scared of you and I refuse to be intimidated away from supporting the club I've supported for 20 years. My boss is also looking forward to meeting you as he says it saves you an email or letter when you can make your complaint direct to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 8:38 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
No abuse reports, then?

I wonder if someone important has got wind of this and is less than impressed. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
Ian has realised that the tide has turned at Home Park and that Brent's time is coming to an end. Hallett intends to be chairman sooner rather than later and is already questioning Ian's "role" at the club. Some influential fans already have his ear and and they haven't painted a great picture of IJN. Ian doesn't think he has EVER done anything wrong either in person or online - hence the meltdowns when stories like this break.

Having put the wedge in that Halley intends to, I would suspect he'll want to know precisely whom does what. if as you say he is slightly perplexed as to why he has to share vol au vents with no obvious defined role at the club, I would guess he'll be asking staff who he is. I am sure they'll give "Internet Ian" a glowing reference!

I'm also hopeful Bungo Back is told to shape up or ship out, maybe he'll stop looking so pleased with himself then!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 9:20 am

If Hallett is really serious about taking the club positively forward, then he could make Newell history tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 9:53 am

Just poked my nose over the road and as some of you have already noticed it's extremely quiet on the IJN front, almost eery confused
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:09 am

It must take a very, very sick mind to try to get somebody dismissed from their job for posting on the wrong messageboard.

Only a complete and utter shit could do such thing.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:32 am

thank feck most managers are sane, sensible chaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN3 Internet troll
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next